The Boston Marathon Bombing

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Tiassa, Apr 15, 2013.

1. eram Sciengineer Valued Senior Member

According to the police chief, they even discharged bombs from their getaway car.

AP news is reporting the two Boston bombing suspects are brothers from Chechnya who have lived in the US for at least a year. The surviving bombing suspect has been identified as 19-year-old Dzhokhar A Tsarnaev.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Russians now.
    What next?

@Ballerion.
    Ricin, Nah. I'll leave that kind of thing to you Americans.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Balerion Banned Banned

Along with common sense, fact-checking, and pretty much everything else you have no use for.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

In the interests of accuracy, I must report that the furniture in question is a computer chair and not a couch.
    Forensic tests are awaited, to confirm whether the chair was shot up by Cops, Russians, or someone else entirely.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Andrew Kitzenburg posted photos of a bullet hole in his apartment
    which penetrated the wall and his roommate's chair as police and terror suspects exchanged gunfire

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-marathon-terror-suspects.html#ixzz2QuPPYzjp

8. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

It is rather difficult to "capture" someone that is firing a weapon at you isn't it? It was probably on the police minds to do just that but when the suspect starts to try and kill you, there's not much chance of "capturing" them alive. Good work by everyone involved in finding these two murderers and at least eliminating one of them so he can do no harm to anyone else.

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

As a lover of facts, you'll be able to verify the throwing of grenades, I hope.

10. eram Sciengineer Valued Senior Member

According to the police chief they lobbed explosives from their car. And one witness said they had pressure cooker bombs.

Furthermore, witnesses all reported hearing loud booms in Watertown.

Here's more on the wanted man

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/04/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-boston-bombing-suspect-no/

And this is a gallery of the slain man, Tamerlan.

http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.com/gallery/-/G0000VQW7v6xWA7o/

11. Balerion Banned Banned

It was reported to be grenades, but it's clear that they were throwing explosives of some kind from their car.

The difference between you and me is that I'm basing my information on what's being reported by credible sources, while you're either inventing crap or making assumptions.

12. Tach Banned Banned

As predicted, Axelrod , the spin doctor, tried to whitewash the issue . The bottom line, muslim terrorism. Again.

13. Balerion Banned Banned

While that may ultimately be the case, we don't know yet, and jumping to conclusions isn't helpful. It's entirely possible that their faith was unrelated to this.

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

A bit aggressive aren't you?
    No wonder you Americans are always shooting each other.
    Calm down.

Have a look back through this thread, and show me where I've made an assumption.
    Apart from the chair shooting perpetrator being a cop, that is.
    And I'm probably right about that.

As regards the Washington Times report.
    I merely quoted it.
    I made no comment except to suggest that it would cause conspiracy nuts to make outlandish theories.

As regards Alex Jones.
    He did have a scoop on the pictures. No doubt about it.
    As usual, he has made himself ridiculous since then by concocting nonsense.

15. Tach Banned Banned

lol

16. Balerion Banned Banned

Are you saying I've shot someone before? Or is this just your defense mechanism for getting called out on your loony conspiracy BS?

If you're going to answer your own questions, what do you need me for?

And have you already forgotten your quip about "capturing people?" Was that not an assumption that the police are operating on a "shoot-first" basis?

Yes, because it apparently takes one to know one.

What did he scoop, exactly? As I recall, none of the current suspects were shown in those pictures. At the very least, they weren't any of the people singled out.

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I can't spend my time educating an idiot.
    And you are beginning to grate on me.
    Consider yourself on ignore.

18. Balerion Banned Banned

Like any loon, once presented with facts and asked tough questions, you run.

Now that you've been dealt with, anybody see the uncle get an interview?

19. eram Sciengineer Valued Senior Member

yes back to the topic.

the uncle said he couldn't believe it and that both deserved to die. he said he'd told them to be useful and stop focusing so much on islam

20. Balerion Banned Banned

I didn't see him say that. I watched the MSNBC live video, and he was talking about how he hadn't seen them since they were children or something.

21. eram Sciengineer Valued Senior Member

22. Tach Banned Banned

Of course he did, the "religion of peace" just happens to strike again.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Easy, you lot. No need for all this.

As regards the suspects: Chechnyan, ethically, rather than Russian.

Regarding Bells: No, there's no excuse for the attacks you describe, but I'll keep my skepticism, if you don't mind. It has rather the unfortunate temper of always being bloody right, every goddamn time.

The report I was referring to came from Walid Shoebat's site. Now, he may be a nutter or slightly nutty, but the issue is quite suspicious. Unplanned meeting with old Obama, and the rapid release of our little friend for what is at first called a 'security issue', which that clown Napolitano then tries to obliquely blow off? Something smells a little off down Foggy Bottom way, and it's not her perfume.

Or, more generally: No, I don't trust a bunch of rich bastards, because I know better. And no, I don't trust officials - elected or otherwise - because I know better. Or has the other meaning of the Golden Rule ceased to be of relevance because the useless rich boy in question happens to be a Saudi? I think you know better than that, too.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013