the cure for feeling good

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by genep, Jan 19, 2006.

1. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

It isn't a state of being, it's a state of NOT BEING. Neither boring or interesting. Nothing.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. VitalOne Banned Banned

Actually the state I've experienced, when the Kundalini reaches the sahasara chakra, is complete bliss, beyond any type of material bliss you can imagine. I would say it's definitely interesting.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

me too. tho with symbiotic ally, psychedelic fruit.....AMAZINGecstasy. yes yes. but the idea that suchnmay last for ever ever is silly. the reason we even KNOW bliss is because we know what bliss isn't

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

You have not experienced it.

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh isthat so c7ityi_....and how do you now this?

are YOU in eterna bliss?

from whati have experienced of you, you seem to moan a lot and wish to escape physical life......?

9. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

dunno

nah.

yea.... though i don't think anything is physical (separate from mind). the universe is made of mind... consciousness... me...

10. VitalOne Banned Banned

Why do you say that? I'm sure I've experienced it. It was just like the scriptures said.

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

whicxh is Idealism. i dont believew what you believe. the universe is BOTHmatter-energy and consciousness, always together, yet distinct.

12. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

I don't believe what you believe I believe either.

I know. Matter, energy and consciousness are different aspects of one thing, like ice, water and steam. Or like colors. Consciousness separates one thing into many, although they are one.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

no i dont mean that. i mean that energy consciousness is real and cpnsciousness is real and hey are always togther but distinct. you claim rather that 'all is consciousness'. i donna believe that. that is idealism and puts down--tends to--matter-energy as being illusion. you've said this many times befo. dont snickle out of it

14. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Of course they are real and always together but distinct.

But duendy, what if it really IS an illusion? What if everything IS made of consciousness? On one side of the spectrum there is matter, on the other side there are pure spiritual things, still it's all consciousness (or whatever we wanna call it)

Material. Spiritual. Words are not important. What exists, exists. What is this thing that exists, it is a kind of stuff, and i believe it's made of me. There is no need for something else than me to exist. But in illusion, there appears to be many things because we (I) reject our real self.

Do you know what illusion means? It means "something other than what it appears to be".

But please show to me that everything is not "illusion", I'm happy to learn more about reality. Don't you pity my ignorance about (your?) reality?

What does it matter what I have said before? I'm a living being, so I constantly change and evolve. Do you want me to believe the same things all the time...

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

good.......we are talkin

16. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

But I can't deny the REALITY that matter is an ILLUSION (mind)!

Why does the world exist? Something can only be explained from nothingness if it is an illusion -- a mental thing!

Illusion does NOT mean NOT REAL, it means SOMETHING ELSE THAN WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE!!

The world seems to be a world, but in reality it is ME in disguise. The 'MANY' is made of 'ONE' and it is 'ONE' in disguise!!!

THIS is not an illusion, we just have an erroneous perception/understanding of it!

As long as it feels real, it IS real! AND just because something is an ILLUSION doesn't mean it is not REAL!

But I don't believe in only one sided reality, I believe in a reality with infinite sides (ie. no side)!

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

you SAY that, but you do seem to when you say evrything is made of 'mind', because that view is Idealsim which is the other side of materialism

18. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Of course, but neither do you know that it is NOT illusion.

Nothingness is not meaningless, it is the only real and logical reality.

Matter-energy/nature, AND feeling/consciousness also mean nothing. That's what the 'mind' is. Nothingness. The world is made of nothing. Nothing is both "matter" and "consciousness". They're just two sides of the same thing. Mind. All "opposites" are illusional (ie. they exist only in the mind), only the whole is real.

What is the whole MADE OF? If it is made of nothing, then nothingness is the whole, and the only reality.

But physical things are also made of mind, nothingness.

I'm not telling you how it is, I'm telling you how I think it is.

Because when you know everything and have become God you see that it was all illusion.

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

you see thats the danger. the danger of holding to false concepts. especialy when dping so you then believeyou've become your idea of 'God'!

20. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

What IS real?

That's right. Just as your belief is not logical for me. You're no more right than me.

as you keep demanding. but your demanding it is dont MAKEit so, except in your on mind.

if this world is logical, then answer me why it exists.

Good and bad only exist from human perspective, in our mind. There can only be one reality, and it is the sum of these two illusional opposites. Illusive only means "part of mind".

No, nothing is the only reality! It is the most logical thing, everyone can understand it. Everyone can understand why nothing would exist, but no one can understand why this world exists. Stuff can't come from nothing unless it IS nothing.

as you keep demanding. but your demanding it is dont MAKEit so, except in your on mind.

Do you finally you understand that just because I say something it doesn't mean it is so. They're only my subjective personal, thoughts, they're no more true than anything else.

God only means myself. The meaning of life is to become what we are. Like God said in the Bible: "I am what I am". We humans have to stop pretending and wearing masks and be what we really are.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

for a start the bible is a work of man. if i say 'i am what i am' you will say, 'no your not, your nuthin'.......but please, no, i Am what i am. and this aint an illusion. tisis my real life. you know NOTHING about it.

22. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

It might be idealism, but that doesn't mean it is wrong. But you shouldn't think it's idealism because I follow the patternless path: truth. I only accept what I think is true.

There is no organic reality. You have to look what organs are made of, then you look what those things are made of, then you'll realize that everything is made of nothing. When you try to go through a wall, you can't because the particles of the wall don't want to merge with the particles of your body. They don't want to merge, they want to remain what they are. Just as you defend yourself now because you want to remain duendy because you think you're right and I do the same because I refuse my goal which is nothingness.

Only eternal happiness is enough for me. That's what I and everyone else deserve. Dualism exists only in our mind, in reality negative and positive are one and the same thing. There is no difference between them, that's why one side can't exist without another. I can't see the difference between negative and positive. Everything is love. But love can also seem cruel because it's true.

You know, nothing exists except the presence. The past and future exist only in our mind, in memory and expectation. And since presence has no duration, nothing exists in the presence. That's why physicists find weird things when they try to understand atoms. They are looking at their own mind. Presence can't be seen. Causes can't be seen.

The world exists only because we want it to exist. Every atom wants to exist and be what it thinks it is, and they reject the true reality, nothingness. It scares them, still everyone also seeks it at the same time. Everyone seeks rest. We are contantly being pulled towards our goal, but as long as we believe in our consciousness, we can't attain the goal, and we suffer because it takes lots of energy to try to be something we're not. That's why we die. We can't eternally fight against our goal, so we have to return to nothingness for a while.

Don't you think you will evolve? Do you think you already know everything?

Nothing can't be seen or heard. Nothing is our goal, the presence, not our consciousness. You can't be conscious of nothing. Unconsciousness is nothing.

Nothingness is the only necessity, it is the base where Everything is put. There is nothing drawn on a blank paper, but everything could be drawn there, so this "nothingness" already includes everything. Nothing and everything are the same thing, just like all "opposites" are.

For example, if I draw an elephant on a paper, the elephant was there already before I made it visible, it just couldn't be seen because the positive form and the negative characteristics of the background were united, same. It is only by separation that something can become visible. Everything we see exists only because they have been separated from their complementary half.

Because I like it. Because my thoughts are true for me, at this specific place and time.

Me. There is no other than me. You're the same existence, the same self, in another body. Separation is illusional (mental)

It is written with man's hand, but God exists in all of us, he (the self) expresses himself through us. The difference is that every being does not know themselves completely, so neither can they express themselves completely. Moses knew his real self, that's why he said: "I am what I am"

You are the way you are only because you were born in that body and under those circumstances. People are not what they are. It is evident. They kill each other and lie. They are not what they are. If we are what we are, we are nothing (not THAT nothing) We would be truth.

i'll go eat a tortilla. tortillas are made of atoms which are made of me which is made of nothing. it tastes really good! it tastes like my goal. the reality.

23. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

duendy, you can compare this world to a dream. Our daily dreams are illusions within this illusion. They seem real and you can get hurt, but when you wake up you realize it was not "real". This world is similar to dreams. And you can also wake up from this illusion and realize that only nothing is real.

Nothingness is more powerful, more real, than anything else, because if everything ceases to be, nothingness still remains. It unavoidably exists.