The Holy Quran

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Feb 18, 2011.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

[/QUOTE]

It goes against the quran to not allow Bibles. I am not responsible for every muslims actions, just like the Rabbi in your local temple isnt responsible for the action of an Israeli soldier who commits acts of Sin. I will speak out against things like this as I am doing right now saying Bibles should be allowed anywhere.

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. greenboy Registered Senior Member

Oh you mean you have to leave the Muslim country to come to a Christian country to be able to read a bible... That's what you mean, Oh wow I misunderstood you for a second and while you are at it, read the Torah and any other book not allowed because they have no freedom of speech'

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I live in London I don't have to go anywhere to read anything I own all of the Bibles and lost Canons.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. greenboy Registered Senior Member

well well

A simple definition of idol worship is to believe that anything beside God can help us, or to hold something as more important to us than God. Thus if we hold our property (for example) as more important than God /or give our jobs more time and attention than God - we are committing idol worship.

In the Muslim religion the Quran is place on the head of couple when
    getting married and actually not only at wedding ocassions but when you are going on any long journey or going on some mission etc, this tradition is practiced by most of muslim families. Like if the Book have some protective power. That sounds like an idol to me...

We respect and study our bibles, we pray for our enemies and if somebody
    burns a bible in Somalia, we pray for the poor Christians in Somalia and our enemies in Somalia we dont starts a world Rebellion about it.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  8. greenboy Registered Senior Member

Then

GOOD Lord Thanks for England this guy is able to read your book... Praise your Name CHrist my Lord

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

The Holy Quran was Inspired and revealed by God, Your claims are false Muslims do not hold anything next to God it is a very strict rule in Islam to never hold anything beside the Most high or in rivalry.

Peace.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I am Of jewish Blood, I have studied the Bibles more than I have the Quran. But I think you have not studied the Quran.

peace

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I think it would be wise for you to Study the Quran on the Link I provided.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

As you can see it was not only Direct word of Mohhamad (pbuh) but I put forth to you just a few of the many examples of the Quran teaching that the Gospels and Torah are books of truths. It also corrects the parts which were lies and corrupted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Al-Saff) 61:6, from 3 AH.

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: `Oh Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God to you, confirming that which IS between my hands from the Torah...'"

(Al-Ma'ida) 5:49, 10 AH.

"And in their footsteps (of Moses and the Jews) We sent Jesus the son of Mary, attesting to (the truth of) the Torah which was between his hands; and We gave him the Gospel - therein is guidance and light and attesting to (the truth of) the Torah which was between his hands: a guidance and an admonition to the righteous."

(Maryam) 19:12, Middle Meccan in -7 AH.

God says, "`Oh Yahya! (John the Baptist) take hold of the Book with might': and We gave him wisdom as a child."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

peace

13. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Interesting Chi. Me-ki-gal Festival, Ever hear of that ? More better said " The month of Me-Ki-Gal Festival . Yeah Sumerian . It is what the Christmas Goose killing is all about. It is Called Michaelmas. I am pretty sure Mithra is connected there as well as Horace. Both the Mithra and Horace and Jesus all had the same story almost word for word. I find that particular as can be.It is like what the Preacher Salomon ( We just assume it was Solomon , don't know for sure) Nothing new under the sun . Like Led Zeppelins song " THe Story Remains the Same" from the " House's Of the Holy" album. Close the door turn out the lights , Love that song. It is from the creator . Anybody that can't see that is a idiot. Stairway to Heaven now that song is over the top . It is from a different album , but it is even more so from above. Everybody knows it when they hear the song yet they still deny that something in the machine is bigger than us. I don't know exactly what it is , who it is , what it physically looks like if it even has form , but by God I know it is there. For it blows on the wind everywhere and to be able to hear it be attuned to it is proof of it. It will not escape science for much longer for people are cracking the code as we speak brother Chi

14. greenboy Registered Senior Member

I quoted the Quran you can not quote something you haven't read, I will pray for you and for all my Muslim buddies. Remember Christ is the only GOD and he died for you and your sins you just have to love Him thats all he wants, you dont have to die for Christ, Because he died for you. Christ love you even when you are not a Christian.
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved (Ephesians 2:4-5).

Christ The Lord Bless you bro...

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Jesus wasnt killed on the cross, He was one of the great 5 prophets, Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus, Mohhamad. (pbut)

Judas was the one who sacrificed his life to the romans and jews, God sent the holy spirit into jesus but jesus was not God in human form.

peace.

16. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

this needs reference chi.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Ok.

18. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

uf.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

“We slew the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of God”-yet they did not slay him neither crucified him, only a likeness of that which was shown to them.” Surah 4.157

"Those who are at variance concerning him surely are in doubt regarding him, they have no knowledge of him, except the following of surmise; and they did not slay him of certainty... no indeed; God raised him up to Him; God is Almighty, All-Wise. There is not one of the people of the Book [Bible] but will assuredly believe in him before his death, and on the Resurrection Day [at the end of time] he will be a witness against them." Surah 4:156-159

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one verse, I will go and get the others and add to this post/reply.

http://www.jannah.org/qurantrans/quran4.html

peace.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

What?>

peace.

21. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

is there not an online reference?

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

23. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member