The Love connection

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by WANDERER, Apr 6, 2004.

1. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

I'm happy to see the love lounge is hoppin on a boring Sunday evening. Let me go freshen up my drink and light some candles.

My private messenger is broken so I need to finish up some business here on the thread. I hope nobody minds.

Bells
    Regarding what we were talking about on Friday night, I usually start with a light touch on the back on the neck and then work my way around to the front. For some reason it just works better when I do it that way. Also, I wouldn't go straight for the nipples like most guys do. I work my way down and around. It just seems to bring out more anticipation that way.

And the last thing...CONSTANT PRESSURE. For some reason a lot of guys just don't get this one, but in the right position it is vital. I know some call it "hittin' it", and I agree that it's fun to do it that way, but the grind is hard to beat. Let me know if you think this is working for you?

Xev:

Sorry I had to cut our little chat short the other night. My girlfriend was in town and she was getting suspicious of me staying up so late. I told her I was only playing Trivial Pursuit online, but I think she's getting wise to it. She's out of town this week, so we can talk as much as we want. As far as what you wear when you go out, I like you in the low rise jeans. It shows off that tight biscuit. Keep it up(I mean, keep it down...) and don't worry what anybody says about it. You really should go ahead and post your pic. I've seen it and you're definitely smokin', and as I have proven on this forum over and over, I am never wrong.

Gendy

I don't think I can take you up on your offer to meet again. The last time was just so intense that it took me a week to recover. For now I think we should just IM and keep flirting. Maybe when work settles down a bit we can talk about hooking up again. Trust me, I have never had it better than I had it with you, but between the new job, tax season and whatnot, I'm afraid any further interludes with you would leave me so completely distracted as to be worthless at work, and I just can't take that chance right now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Xev:
    No, no no- its BlindDate with "Nietzche in a Nutshell" stuck down one's cleavage or "Lots of Fancy French/Miedeival Author Names and How to Namedrop Them Everywhen, Everywhere" stuffed in a Louis Vuitton purse.

15 pennies:
    I wonder what you'd look like flushed down my toilet.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Coffee :
    Actually I was thinking of the bits where a miniskirt clad girl comes rushing out of nowhere to break a chair on the back of the one who's got her guy down on the mat while the ref "isn't looking". Think sequined Tammy Wynette on steroids.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

Gendy
    There's something patting me, but I don't think it's Wanda's/Abby's left had. More like his foot. Both his hands appear to be busy elsewhere.

15th
    And if she has gigantic boobs, you'll take all day to find the nipples, thereby risking the chance that she will fall asleep in the meantime.

If she has golf ball size boobs, foreplay will take what? 2 minutes?

I told you that when I put on the strap on, I'd make you check it first to see if it was big enough for you. No need to nag about position now... sheesh..

And you're cheating? Gasp.. you're dumped!

Wolfy
    That's nasty..

8. WANDERER Banned Banned

Padma
    Where have I used android as a “whipping boy”?
    Are you envious?
    I can whip your ass if you like.
    Bend over bitch!!!

Bells
    Meanwhile Lucysnow is off in Cambodia ‘wasting time’ more constructively.
    But wait it’s almost May; my turn little boys and girls.
    I will then leave you to enjoy this little piece of artificial reality, you’ve convinced yourselves you can do without.
    I’ll soon leave you to indulge in bickering and name-calling and then pretending you are indifferent to it all while secretly desiring more than just talk.
    Being more aware condemns you to a level of inaction, it is true. There’s just too much to consider and plan for and contemplate before one does something. There’s so much to be insecure about.
    Idiots have the advantage of just plunging in and then figuring out what to do with the unforeseen realities or they simply don’t see them at all.

_an.droid_
    Testy, testy; for a robot you sure have a problem with controlling emotion.
    You’re either way up or way down.
    I think you take this place and these people, including me, much too seriously.
    A hypocrite you say?
    In what way?
    Where have I deceived you? Especially you.
    In comparison to whose honesty do you compare me with?
    Do I not write what I write? Or are you saying that I’ve plagiarized it?
    Do I not believe what I say? Or are you saying I just make it up to cause a stir?

But there is only one way to make certain if I’m for real.

It’s funny how I’m accused of being an “attention whore”, by some, when the point of this place IS to get yourself noticed and read and then responded to.
    Who here has posted something and then hoped nobody would read it or notice it? If you don't want 'attention' then what the hell are you doing here?!!!! Turn off the computer, write your thoughts in a journal, wallow in your misery and loneliness and shut the fuck up!!!
    Do I purposefully cause controversy?
    Not really, but it is amusing when it happens. I love shoving an imbecile’s face in the shit he's created and that he now calls manure for growing flowers.
    I love reminding morons of how stupid they are.
    It’s my form of vengeance, my weakness, my anger expressed in a manner that won’t get me arrested. Trust me if there were no repercussions and I could slaughter imbeciles at will I wouldn’t need this place.
    Believe it or not I actually believe every thread I’ve started. I'm sick, I know.
    Should I soften my language so that idiots won’t be offended?
    Why? Is this not an open Forum for free uncensored expression?
    Who is forcing anybody to respond to me or to read me or to not ignore me?
    Please feel free to pay no attention to me, thusly punishing me and taking away my only motive for being here, if that is what you believe.
    You know what’s hypocritical?
    -People who share my views, being offended by how much attention I sometimes get and then trying to take it away from me by attacking me personally. If you can’t write or you are not interesting, that is not my problem!
    -People that find me fascinating and interesting, trying to hide this “attraction” by insulting me. Meanwhile they spend much too much time on me, mentioning me in threads I do not participate in and namedropping me to draw my eyes. Who cares?!
    -People who can’t comprehend how someone like me can even exist and trying to explain me away- so that they can deal with the comparison to themselves- by accusing me of being a hypocrite or a fraud. I'm up for the test. Name the test that will prove my authenticity.
    -People who hate me only because they feel threatened by my presence or my points of view or my ability to express them with passion, artistry and conviction and then pretending they are indifferent and unaffected. If they truly are then why don't they stop reading me and move on? Talk with other people about penises or fictional characters or indulge your needs for verbal conflict elsewhere and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!
    - People with such obvious needs and weaknesses accusing me of the very things they are guilty of. If you are perfect and an unsoiled diamond in a shit-filled world and you are noble and honourable and genuine then consort with your own kind of ‘higher’ men and women and ignore me. It’s not that hard. I’ve been doing it for a while now.

Xev
    See I told you this place was good for something.
    It’s unfortunate that most are simply stuck here.

Everyone else

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  9. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

Well, well, well, we are the most passionate lot, aren’t we now?

“Wanda”:
    Sorry, I don’t seem to have enough time to sit and read everything you have written to or about android to completely back up my case of you vs. “the whipping boy”. Yes I suppose you’re right about me being envious of android. This bitch is bent over now…thank you sir may I have another? I do find it interesting however, that some of his posts, (now possibly edited or deleted) insight such a passionate response from you. I’m not trying to put you down by pointing this out. It is simply my observation. Also, I think you are totally right about a person’s reasons to post anything here or anywhere else; it is to gain some attention. It is a high so to speak.

Bells:
    I told you this before and I’ll say it again, YOU ROCK! Your come backs absolutely slay me. Heeheehee!

Gendenken:
    I love your response to 15’s last post. You have given me an idea about compiling a list of favorite quotes taken from different people in this forum. Yours would be close to the top. Who would be at the top? Sgt. Lard, “Yuck, you’re a freak!” (A response to Bells a page or so back)

Great posts everyone! Have a great day; I have to get to work.
    Cheers!

10. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

And this is where Nietzsche and I might part ways. They do in fact count as vanity, and the point is respect, fear or worship. Domination by its very nature assumes these things. Needs them.
    Nietszche (I'm taking this quote without knowing the context) seeks to elevate the animal in man to a status beyond modern man - He is wrong. This is limited thinking. The desire to dominate without purpose is meaningless... a desire to dominate for a logical purpose is not.

The self is not dependant on anything but the self. Goes back to what I was saying about the western world being raised on a diet of Hannibal Lecters - quite simply, I don't believe he exists in a pure human form. Mutated, dictated, yes. Altered. But not pure. Humanity does nothing without purpose... the animal has no purpose beyond survival. Survival for the human in these times is almost guaranteed, provided one plays within parameters set by society. If domination is assumed by accident, I might respect it. Sought after, desired - this is the animal. Read Gendanken's "power" thread. Simba the mechanic. Ayn Rand's rail switch operator, who knows what he can do well, and does it well. The opinion of others is irrelevant. What he provides for humanity in general is purely accidental, yet he provides, in complete innocence.

As do I. However, this by no means indicates that I wish to emulate the animal. One might watch and respect while knowing that beyond this is the human. Purpose. Logic. A goal. Knowledge. The ability to become the animal - but only when necessary. The ability to control that animal.

The Vikings may be useful even today, to eliminate the threat from herd mentality such as that displayed in the middle east. However, once that threat is eliminated, they no longer have a purpose. Only the memory of what was required to reach that goal is valuable, not the vikings themselves. Is it possible to retain that instinct after the goal has been achieved?

"Cry havoc, and let loose the dogs of war"... The human is one who might control those dogs before, during, and after their release.

Become the camel and you are nothing but a camel. Become the lion and you are nothing but a lion. Become the dragon... and here we go beyond the knowledge of man. What is the Dragon? I only know that it is not Hannibal Lecter.

11. _an.droid_ @ Registered Senior Member

Padma -- Lingering my hand upon the banister inside... needs dusting.

Darling -- I prefer the whip, both arms tied aloft, in an upright position. You know, like taking-off on a jet plane. Bitch-slapping babble is a total turn-off. I like my masters quiet, pensive, accurate.

Well, I'm going out with Sequoia presently, my silver bike, and together we'll be flying freely -- not wandereing about like vermin. Will drop by later on sometime. Have fun! Got the matches handy?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2004
  12. WANDERER Banned Banned

Fenris Wolf
    Is this addressed to me or Nietzsche? But I forget the façade of power must be maintained by making the other respond to you first.
    It’s how the weak feel like they are in control.
    He who makes the first move is the weaker one.
    I get it.

Oh well here I go.

You attempting to go beyond Frank, is honourable.
    You assuming that you can, is questionable.

The animal in man must be embraced if the next stage of evolution is to happen. It is this part that drives change through conflict.

Every dominance has a purpose in itself. Purpose is given by the one in power.

These "things" are not the ends but the means.
    Need is an inescapable part of existence.

The ‘queen’ has dismissed me from her throne-room so I do not bother anymore.

Read the quote again.
    You are the one ‘misunderstanding’, the very one he describes I fear. Irony is sweet.
    Who said anything about depending on the opinions of others?
    Isn’t the meaning of this quote exactly what you mention?

You are not disagreeing you are paraphrasing.

And in order to control the animal you must first learn to become it and embrace it and lose yourself in it, for a while.

Isn’t that what is happening today?
    The feminization of man proceeds. The old instincts are not needed as much and so they are weeded out and defamed, leaving an empty husk of what man was or could be.
    Spirit does not exist in memory. It must be lived or it perishes. It atrophies like an unused muscle.

What does this have to do with 'Love connection'?
    Or is this an indirect method?

How's the dirty work of discrediting me coming along?
    Have you uncovered my fraud yet?
    Have tentative ears accepted your whispers?
    Or is this how my mask will be discarded?
    Funny.
    You have a month or so.

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

Wanderer:
    This was posted on another forum I lurk on, I think it's more appropriate:

Most "misanthropes" are indeed of this "worse kind". They hide from the world - I do not mean the bourgouise world of "get a job, get a car, get a life" but of experience - because they are frightened of it.

For this sort of misanthrope, being an outcast is quick proof that they cannot enjoy life among the sheep, and thus cannot have pleasure but by ripping and tearing at the pleasure of others. Having a sense of otherness gives them a sense of power - as well it should, but this is their only source of power.

Such a person constructs ideals of what the strong human being should be. How does the song go?

"I just need a hero/To get me through until the morning light/oh he's gotta be brave and he's gotta be strong and he's gotta be larger than life!"

The strong human being who will release them from their self-constructed cage of monotany remains ever before their eyes.
    Fenris is a good example of this person - he'll spend hours criticizing you, or anyone else, for not being strong enough for him, close enough to his ideal human. A sign of - humanity, of love in play or of vulgar interest in the backroom mechanics of a forum - ruins the perception of the ideal person they want to see.

But does this subject think that he or she is the strong one? Sometimes. Nagging ever is the realization that they are not this person, that this person does not exist and there are no dragons but only objects of knowledge forever revolving around our perception.

Quite simply, Wanderer, you're a fraud because you will not be our ideal. You don't fit the ideal - worse, you don't seem to realize that you fail here.

More than a person who would be their ideal, they hate someone who will not. Their feminine souls crave "the ideal man" - insolence is in not being him and not caring.

So this person sits and barks at the wall, proclaiming his elevation above the sheeple and not realizing how - low it is to find one's only elevation in simply looking down

That said, you can be incredibly vulgar.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  14. WANDERER Banned Banned

Xev
    All talk and no action, you mean?

They can't even live up to their own ideal.

I'm a human being, you mean?
    How dare you!!!!!
    Administrator! Administrator!!!!!!
    I protest.
    No wonder they want to impeach you. You are vile and disgusting!!!!!
    You haven’t hear the last of me.

Imagine that, the Wanderer a human being!!!!
    The gall, the audacity the ….balls!!!!!

I don’t like the responsibility of leadership.
    Hell, I don’t like responsibility….period!

But why lead others anywhere, even if I knew where I was going, when I want them exactly where they are?
    I love morons. They make my life easier.
    The only people I want to help are those that can help back.
    I want equals. I’ve gotten tired of talking to imbeciles and them hanging from my mouth.

Ok, THAT’S IT!!!!! I’ve had enough!!!!
    I’m starting impeachment proceedings immediately!!!!
    You’re going to get it now.

Americans love those.

Hey on a side matter: Why do Americans care more about a presidents cock being sucked in the Oval Office than they do about a war being started under false premises and their sons and daughters dieing because of it?
    Americans are funny.
    I think more of them should be sent to be killed and to kill those other imbeciles, over there, with the pajamas and the sandals.
    The only thing wrong with this world is that I can’t escape it, otherwise it would be perfect.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

Wanderer:
    Quite so - we all are.
    Only - not all are willing to remain merely human.

My comments aren't aimed at those who sincerely wish to transcend - nor should they be construed as cocksucking "you are beautiful as you are!" on my part.

Yet it is those who know their own ugliness who clamor the most for beauty in others.

Mmm, peaches. I'd prefer to be imguavaed though.

You are turning me on.

16. WANDERER Banned Banned

Xev

Your insolence has no end!!!!!
    How dare you accuse me of being human!!!!
    Next thing you’ll say is that I’m imperfect.

Hold your tongue, I implore you.
    I am at my wits end.

I don’t want to be human, I want to be inhuman.

My lady, such displays in public. The infidels are watching.
    Just think of the crushed hopes, the broken hearts, the chimp cries in the night, the unfulfilled erections.
    They will ask: WHY?!!!!
    “Do you not see how hypocritical and unauthentic he is?”
    “How can you find such weakness, such humanity, beautiful?”
    They will say: “Only the weaker are attracted to the weak!”
    As compared to their superior strength.
    They will question your value systems.

They clamour to it to defame it, sometimes, so that their own ugliness becomes bearable.
    What reminds us of ourselves or shows us to be even lower down, it often hated.

I have another ….suggestion….

Please, the natives are watching and I must maintain my image of indifference.
    But you do make my knees buckle. :bugeye:

17. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Wanderer:

Does this segue into philosophy and the idea of power mean that you are no longer available to play Chuck Woolery for Sciforums?

I hope not. I was hoping to win some great prizes from Ronco.

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

Wanderer:
    Unmenschlich or ubermenschlich?
    I think some of our spectators are confusing the two.
    "Look, I wrote an article about the Marquis de Sade for my 'Zine!"
    "I read Mein Kampf once!"
    "I have a t-shirt with Charlie Manson on it!"

Not always to defame it.
    Those capable of producing beauty, respect beauty. Those who cannot produce it, worship it. There's nothing wrong with the sentiment. A young man in the first glow of his abilities will often seek to be used by an ideal or person. When he has been hardened by his service, he strikes off on his own.
    The problem is when one's lack causes one to lash anything that seems imperfectly artful.

I mean I used to be like that. Anything vulgar drove me insane - I wanted to smash it to little peices because it was reflecting me badly.
    When I became more mature, it only affected me if I was forced to be in proximity to it. Shit, even consumerism can be fun - being around people, watching their silly antics, smiling at their affections - one ends up crying with Faust:

"Hier bin ich Mensch!
    Hier darf ich's sein!"

[Here I am human/Here I may be human]

Strawberries? Kiwi fruit?
    Mention bananas and I will flay you like fucking Marasyris.
    Or whatever his name was.

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Lets have some fun :

Examining what was clearly a cheap ploy to indirectly convey information to third parties in the guise of childish vituperations, then when in Rome:

Potential boyfriends is funny.

Given the carping inaninty of a canniving Romani lo behold another sig shows up messaging Genanken out of the blue.
    And a girl is to do what exactly? Rejoice?

It is more than natural to become suspiciously furious and ask the only person that could help me verify who it was.

Oh but wait- gendanken should've gushed with Penelopian pride.

Of course. This thread has nothing to do with caring much for backroom politics.

It is like the forums wetspot, you come, laugh an ass off, move on ,come laugh an ass off, move on.......

Nein, Brunhilda.

I am embrassaed at one thing though- this I will admit. Thinking that you would lower yourself to such levels but alas I imagine any kind of apology comes late.

One affords little effort in ignoring most references to gendanken's person made in this thread but only where one ambiguous mention was made did gendanken err and imagined Xev in it. So it stuck.

We examine:
    "But one must have re-entered her royal inner sanctuary, through a secret side-door, and now enjoys the comforts of her luxurious chambers, while a multitude of others beg, shout and write beautiful sonatas on the outside"- Wanderer

This, the bone of contention in a quagmire of ambiguity. I see my folly. Do you?

Wolf:
    Interesting.

According to you, you were bored of the concept and thus had nothing to add yet here you are making commentaries.

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Fuck you, you fat whore! I know you just want all the attention to yourself, that's why you dress and act like a complete slut. You're probably trying to steal my Wandé (he's Wandé not Wanda, it's French) from me - why don't you get your own man!

21. _an.droid_ @ Registered Senior Member

Uh -- Wandé is French??? That's news to me. Or do you play around with foreign punctuation too? How desperate. But, come to think of it, there is a Wanda's downtown –a strip joint– right across from Concordia -- isn't that right, Costa?

22. WANDERER Banned Banned

Why yes there is!
    Was that you there yesterday, wearing the trench coat and the baseball cap?
    I actually frequent the place to get mental material for my masturbation marathons.
    Is that you across the street, with the binoculars?
    I thought I felt my ‘spiderman’ senses’ tingling.
    I prefer Amazons on St. Jacque street.

Xev
    No Nietzsche memorabilia?

There are those that are inspired and motivated and those that are angered and made to feel insecure about themselves.
    The first emulate and learn the second vindicate and tear down.

What was that thing about ‘master’ and slave’ morality…..?

There is a difference between indulging and being controlled by.
    One need not be a Buddhist or a nihilist to have power.
    Not even Hedonism is decadent if the choice of independence remains.

But it is unfortunate that I am not a full God yet, but only godlike.
    How boring that would be.
    Striving against my imperfections is what makes life interesting.

I need not be omnipotent but only more potent that the next guy.

Are you a mind reader also?
    No wonder the men flock to you.

You are like a drug-dealer with the goods. :m:
    You get them hooked and then they loiter all night at your door for your handouts.
    Putty in your hands.
    They will bitch and moan and cry out to catch your eye but all that ‘surface’ hides such an attraction for that gift that’s in your pocket.

A man that is jilted by a woman sometimes calls her a whore to explain her inability to see his value.
    A woman that is rejected by a man sometimes defames, spreads rumours and tries to exact vengeance on the one that dared turn her need and offering down.

23. _an.droid_ @ Registered Senior Member

Nonsense. Vex's faux pas led me into thinking how close Concordia is to Wanda's Bar -- and how I had been hoping to tell you someday that, yup, I'm also a Montrealer. But I'm on the West Island. Anyway -- I prefer Les Foufounes Électriques. But you could never set foot in there, could you, Costa?