The moderation of this forum and bigotry towards islam

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by pjdude1219, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Coherent!!!!
    You have to be joking. His unpunctuated, terse, enigmatic, metaphor laden, self indulgent, hypocritical oral turds are one of the least coherent things on this planet. My estimation of you just went down several notches.

Lepustimidus, I've not been following things much of late. If you are Mountain Hare then I'm strongly inclined to believe everything Tiassa has said here, since you always had an agenda the size of a mid west freight train.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

yes he indeed is Mountainhare and you only have to read his post to see Agenda driven commentary. I mean this thread/topic although controversial isn't something he had to post to as a normal poster of a forum, no it's a way to jab at the Administration and Moderators over how they've attempted to wipe out his blatent Racism, Sexism and Homophobia.

I'm surprised he hasn't just outright stated which Radical group he has ties to and been done with it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Such hyperbole

I'm accustomed to it. Generally, the only time he becomes confusing is when I question his general thesis.

On the planet? Surely, you exaggerate. Then again, I've had at least six years of practice.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

what about during this instance?

/snicker

i outta beat opi up (again) but then he will just run away bawling his eyes out to the science forum. i find the tard useful to sci so i'll tolerate the crap

8. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

another example of the evil rabbit conspiracy.

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Oh dear. Did my description of your posting style touch a nerve? Never mind, it looks as if Tiassa has made you his charity case. Now go play with the traffic.

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Tragic disorder

Selective amnesia?

You might be familiar with the phenomenon, having witnessed its strange frequency at Sciforums. It's this really strange disorder where people can't help but pretend to forget things they already know whenever it is convenient. Take pity on the boy; it's beyond his control. I have no idea why Congress hasn't included it in the ADA.

11. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

rabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitsrabbitrabbitsrabbitsrabbits

shhhhh

12. Gustav Banned Banned

uhh
    did i not indicate i am gonna let it slide?
    if it did actually touch a nerve would i not beat you up?

/snigger

fuck off, noob
    the chapter is closed on your sorry ass

13. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: First, S.A.M. made the original statement that it's "okay for Muslims to lie." I did not originate this idea. I did follow through to S.A.M.'s statement with a thread titled "Muslims lie." I believe the mods of the Religion forum are well aware that S.A.M. is the one who made the claim, not I.

Further, I don't dislike Muslims at all. Many of my friends and co-workers are Muslim. I've never known any of them to lie. S.A.M. OTOH has a tendency to lie about a lot of things. I'm sure sciforums administration knows this.

When creating the title of a thread, shocking titles get more posts. It's a writer's approach. You've got to get the attention of the readers. IOW, it's not a personal thingy.

14. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Thanks, Sweetie, but a dildo is a toy, and I like the real thingy.

15. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: PJ, I will remind you once again that S.A.M. admitted to being a liar as condoned by her religion. I still don't believe all Muslims lie anymore than anyone else, just S.A.M. Is there any part of this that you don't understand? Do you know how to read? If so, go back and re-read S.A.M.'s posts before you read the thread I posted as "Muslims lie." Again, sensationalistic titles get more readers. Deal with it.

16. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Wow! James R, I thought we had long covered christian lies. We certainly don't want to discriminate, do we?

17. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Because you are.

18. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: There you go, lying again! S.A.M., you are the one who made the statement that it was okay for Muslims to lie according to your religion. I had never heard of such a thing. Then, you turn it around like you and all Muslims are being victimized by me when it was YOU who incriminated all Muslims on this forum. You are a master manipulator, but I can see clearly through you. You are a person who lacks substance. You have called all Muslims liars and blamed it on me to divert the truth from your lying self. Poor you, poor you. You are being victimized by the West and by me. Poor you. You are a hopeless liar.

19. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: S.A.M., you are a bigot of your own faith. You have called all Muslims liars, not me. You are sitting on your high horse pretending that you are better than other Muslims. I guess this is an Indian thing. I don't know. I have Muslim Indian friends as well, and they are nothing like you. You are an embarrassment to your own people and your own faith. Quit trying to put the blame on the rest of us. You are the bigot.

20. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: S.A.M., you are the bigot of sciforums. Quit blaming it on others. You are a theist - a bigot - and a liar. Just so happens that you are an Indian Muslim, but you are one of the terrorist kind. It makes me sick that you are in my country. Why don't you go back to your precious Muslim India?

21. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: So why is SkinWalker so ridiculous? You can't even make up your mind on your religion du jour. Comparing you to SkinWalker is like comparing Idiocy to the Enlightened.

I hope you are not pulling a S.A.M. on this forum, I don't care what your religion is.

22. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Well... let me guess? Maybe you are associating yourself too closely with S.A.M.?

23. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: S.A.M., wake up and smell the coffee. They delete your posts, because you are a liar. You're also a bigot. You've got some nerve calling me or other atheists bigots. And you are a racist of the very demeaningest kind. You are a troll, everyone knows that, even your Muslim cohorts. Not all Muslims are liars like you. I have faith in them, even if I have no faith in their religion. You, OTOH, are just a corrupt person. I don't even think other Muslim Indians are like you. I have many Indian Muslim friends, and they don't lie. They are decent people. What it all boils down to is that you are an evil person, and you make all the other Indian Muslims look bad. That is your doing, not mine. You are in the wrong place at the wrong time. You are a scab on sciforum's ass. In fact, you are sciforums ass.

Maybe other Muslims take up for your cause, but then when we find out they do, they're going to be associated with your incredibility. I don't think any other Muslim wants that association.