The Picture Thread Mark IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Ghost, nice photos! Reminds me to land of 1001 nights...

Are you in one of the pics?
I hope not the one with scarf :eek: :p

2003382212067278698_rs.jpg

I will also upload my new pics, i've just come back from trip, yay!

thailandsingaporecyprus2007414.jpg

Golden Buddha Bangkok
thailandsingaporecyprus2007624.jpg

Orchids Singapore
DSC05949.jpg

My wife borrowed her niece's old wedding dress and we played 'getting married' (we've been married 35 years)

you know I look at you guys...inzomnia at ocean...tablariddim amongst love and religious satisfaction....Ghost in places of serenity and art. And I think what do I have to show?...nothing, streets, blank, blank, blank streets with regularity so mundane...its hurts the eyes.

you know I look at you guys...inzomnia at ocean...tablariddim amongst love and religious satisfaction....Ghost in places of serenity and art. And I think what do I have to show?...nothing, streets, blank, blank, blank streets with regularity so mundane...its hurts the eyes.

Drab city streets can be interesting through a lens. Get out there and record the misery.

You live in Seattle dont you, draq? Find highest building, climb up there,
take a night view shot of you and the city as the background, would be
nice! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back