The screw nature of electromagnetism

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Farsight, May 1, 2014.

1. btr Registered Member

I PM'd one of the Admins; that was precisely the issue (I'd quoted a post with a link in it).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. brucep Valued Senior Member

Very informative. The summed field looks a bit like the Grinch. Showing Farsight the result of his musing was nice of you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I do not see any stigmatism in any threads/posts in the alternative theories section.
    It's there for a purpose.
    It's purpose of course is to debate new ideas and hypothesis, but the problem seems to arise with some that are totally adverse to any criticism of their hypothesis.
    They seem to want a "carte blanche" type freedom to say what they like, without any critical or questioning of whatever they propose.
    That is not science and does not align with accepted scientific methodology and peer review.

In fact I see a far greater stigmatism in the situation of alternative hypothesis being wrongly included in the P+M or science and cosmology sections.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dannypeng Registered Member

Oh truly feel sorry about that. For some guys you are not willing to discuss or debate with, we can leave them alone and continue your valued debates.