The State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kittamaru, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nt-team-just-resigned/?utm_term=.c5c3202eccaf

This is in addition to Trump firing every US Ambassador... and naming no replacements...

Holy Fuck...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

There are some reports from the White House that Trump fired them all...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

But doesn't he have plenty of relatives and in-laws to replace them?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

[tic mode on]

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I couldn't resist, and "fixed" your post

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

paddoboy likes this.
  8. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Whatever are those career bureaucrats going to do now? I wonder how many of them were complicit in Killary's war with Russia, that thank God, she didn't get to start? Did some of them quit to cover themselves?

Not that Trump is much more than a puffed-up blustering fool, but that woman scared me more than he does.

Time will tell.

Bowser and sculptor like this.
  9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

... *shakes head sadly* Puffed up blustering fool indeed, and yeah, Hillary wasn't a good pick either... but the way we are going leads nowhere good.

10. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Where does this bizarre crap get started? Of all the people unlikely to start a war with Russia - or do anything else decisive and risky - policy wonk Clinton is near the top.

11. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I was going to ask... but then I realized I really didn't want to hear the answer. I've had enough brain cells commit seppuku thanks to hearing these "Alternative Facts"

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yeah, because standing firm against an authoritarian is the same as fomenting war. That's some "alternative" reasoning there.

douwd20 likes this.
  13. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Wow. Don't y'all remember the no-fly zone over Syria, you know, the one that would have started a war with Russia? Not alternative facts, just facts.

Bowser and sculptor like this.
  14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The one that never happened?

douwd20 and joepistole like this.
  15. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Yep. I wonder why? Campaign rhetoric, or just Russian hackers?

Jesus. Point fingers at everyone but the libtards.

sculptor likes this.
  16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Cause kissing Putin's ass should produce some good results for the world. Dead Syrians for one thing. Dead journalists and political dissidents. Maybe more invasions of peaceful nations. Fuck that guy.

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Answer: Russian trolls. They claimed if Trump was not elected it would start WW3.

Pretty sure I been pointing my fingers at libtards, so I can say though that at present there is no evidence of why they left specifically and your theory is pure trolling.

joepistole likes this.
  18. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

yeah I remember the one she was going to propose. ( not exec act)
    Do you remember all the Syrian civilians that were murdered by Syrian and Russian bombs?
    Do you remember that the war in Syria is far from over and that water supplies to millions are currently threatened due to Russian and Syrian atrocities ( escalation)

The only "voice of reason" you had was Hillary Clinton in the final contest and the USA blew it.. big time...

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Is that the sound of a swamp being drained?

LOL

You could shut down 80% of the Federal Government for months and barely notice a difference (assuming you could obtain a passport).

sculptor likes this.
  20. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  22. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Justify his sacking of ambassadors with out any replacements available for months.
    Justify his short notice and treatment of ambassadorial families including children.
    Justify his attack on Mexican self determination. ( re: paying for a wall they never asked for)
    Justify... any of Trumps actions in a away that makes sense to reasonable people...

Can't can you?
    Justify why you can't...

23. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I would not be in the least surprised if Trump ultimately calls for a state of emergency and calls for "Marshall law" due to the loss of so many incredibly valuable staff...and subsequent government dysfunction.