The two state solution fate

Discussion in 'World Events' started by iceaura, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I implied a fully functional country, not a reservation. I already stated the occupation must end, what do you want? keep beat the horse? Yes Israel needs to remove all settlements (or better yet leave them there but place all authority over them to the Palestinians), remove all soldiers and check points, open the external borders of the west bank with the Arab states (now it will be the Arab states that decide what and who passes), Wall off the internal border with Israel and pretend that land is dead to them, give sections of Jerusalem to Palestine, wall it off if need be, that city is no stranger to walls. If the Palestinians send suicide bombs or mortar and rockets, shoot those down, wall off the Palestinians from Israel to minimize suicide bombers: don't give them attention, don't give the arabs and the muslims attention.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well then, we're stuck aren't we?

The settlements are not going anywhere. 500,000 Jews are not going to leave without a fight.

Seems to me Israel is extremely short sighted. So they occupy and settle all West Bank. 100%

Then what? They will have peace? Most people who read about yet another settlement simply go: stop the land theft already!

But Israel is blind, deaf and dumb.

I think we should abandon the unfeasible two state. Its time to give the Palestinians citizenship.

This is a pretty good summary of the situation
    http://www.independent.co.uk/opinio...nce-of-peace-is-ever-more-remote-1623010.html

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Just read an interesting comment by an Israeli who has moved to the US:

Her other comments are also very illuminating/
    http://www.philipweiss.org/mondowei...a-civilrights-battle-for-full-citizenshi.html

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The Arab States already decide who and what goes in to Gaza and the West Bank, Egypt, has a full border with Gaza, and Jordan has a full border with the West Bank.

There are no Israeli troops or Border Guards on the Border with Egypt and Gaza, Same with Jordan and the West Bank.

Jordan Limits Entry of West Bank Palestinians

By WILLIAM A. ORME JR.
    Published: June 13, 2001
    It is Jordan who has restricted the flow across it's border with the West Bank.

http://www.mediamonitors.net/ahmadsublaban10.html

Crisis looms as thousands wait to cross Jordan border

by Ahmad Sub Laban

8. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Can you find me the "scholars" who originally put out the Arab immigration story with data. That would make it easier to find the scholarly refutation.

I have seen this story before and seen the refutation before. I don't want Sciforums to become my job though so I have to limit my research for this stuff.

Your source "HESS-ASHKENAZI Maayan" only exists on the page from which you got it in the English language internet and is just a summary with no data.

Edited maybe I spoke to soon. Rearranging the names might be producing more.
    Edited again, "Ma'ayan HESS-ASHKENAZI" is somebody tangential to this story. Her, or his work is not available for refuting and not worth refuting. Who were the real authors responsible for launching and supporting the idea that large numbers of Arabs migrated into Palestine during the mandate or during the 100 years prior to the mandate.

9. Vkothii Banned Banned

Still insisting that Gaza is completely free are we, o deluded one?

Other Arab countries have abandoned Palestinians as much as Israel has demanded that they do. And as much as the other countries are motivated by the local political games, and the West and the UN.

10. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Thus the natives are fenced in, less they protest too much. I mean really? Who builds a WALL these days?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well there is the social unsuitability.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

What I am pointing out is that even the Arabs don't trust the Palestininas any more, they have screwed eveyone who has ever become invlouved with them.

Egypt has sole control of the Crossings it has at the Borders with Gaza, and they are the one restricting access at the border crossing they control, if Egypt wanted to they could open the borders at any time and let what ever flood in and out of Gaza.

Egypt has built a fence completely across the Border with Gaza, from the Mediterainian to the Israeli Border in the east.

Now why is Hammas:

Hamas helps Egypt tighten Gaza border

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Egyptian and Hamas security forces began sealing parts of the Gaza-Egypt border Monday to stem the flow of Palestinians into Egypt, which has dropped off since last week's border breach.

Egyptian soldiers install a fence along the border Monday between Egypt and the Gaza town of Rafah.

The security forces erected barbed wire barriers and constructed metal fences along extensive stretches of the 4-foot-wide wall that separates Egypt and Gaza.

The same with Jordan, 80% of Jordan is Palestinians, and yet they restrict Palestinians from the West Bank access to Jordan, and goods into th eWest Bank.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

What I am pointing out is that even the Arabs don't trust the Palestininas any more, they have screwed eveyone who has ever become invlouved with them.

Egypt has sole control of the Crossings it has at the Borders with Gaza, and they are the one restricting access at the border crossing they control, if Egypt wanted to they could open the borders at any time and let what ever flood in and out of Gaza.

Egypt has built a fence completely across the Border with Gaza, from the Mediterainian to the Israeli Border in the east.

Now why is Hamas:

Hamas helps Egypt tighten Gaza border

JERUSALEM (CNN) --
    The same with Jordan, 80% of Jordan is Palestinians, and yet they restrict Palestinians from the West Bank access to Jordan, and goods from Jordan into the West Bank.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Every country has border issues. The problem is when occupiers take over other peoples lands and restrict their movements

15. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

That piece could have come straight out of 1980`s South Africa.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The occupiers restrict their movement?

Egypt is restricting their movement, Jordan is restricting their movement, Hamas is restricting their movement, Israel occupies nothing.

U.N. 181 wasn't implemented, the Arabs rejected it.

And then when they lost they wanted a do over, and lost again, and again, and again.

Israel is not going to be deconstructed, short of a Arab Genocide of the Jews, which isn't going to happen.

Yes, I started laughing my ass off when I found out that Hamas is restricting the movement of Gazans, and helping Egypt in doing so.

Even the Palestinians are fucking themselves over and helping other Arabs to do the same.:shrug:

:roflmao:

17. Vkothii Banned Banned

Note the determination to marginalise an ethnicity, a common thread in societies that develop an exclusive ethnicity of their own.

The Romans, of course, were the principle proselytisers of the civilised stance of a single ethnic ideology; who invented the modern ideas of Republic and vox populi; also they invented statehood, which was usurped by the Iuliani initially, and never returned to any republican representation.

Although they developed a justicial process we still use, statehood invested in a single ruler was the norm until Rome collapsed as an Empire. The symbol of statehood, carried or presented by a Senate to the ruler, were the fasces.

18. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Lets try to put this old dog to rest, once and for all. The dog being the myth that UNGAR 181 was rejected flippantly, and by the Arabs only.

The reason the Arabs rejected it was:
    Which is expanded on below, but the reasoning, based on current experience by the Arabs at the time was:

an interview with Meron Benvenisti (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meron_Benvenisti)
    (Interviewed by Ghassan Khatib - http://friedensbewegung.zionismus.info/verhandlungen/un-181.htm)

It is plain to see that the only genocide being perpetrated, is of the Palestinians by the hand of the Zionists.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Egypt and Jordan are restricting movement into Egypt and Jordan. The Jews are occupying Palestine and are keeping Palestinians as refugees, both the ones they have locked into 2% of their land and the ones they won't let in.

Meanwhile bouncers from Moldova move freely like gangsters through the country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.