The world hates America

Discussion in 'World Events' started by lixluke, Jun 1, 2007.

?

Why does the world hate America?

1. They are jealous of America's freedom.

9 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. They are tired of America's oppression and terror.

35 vote(s)
    58.3%
  3. Other (explain in thread)

6 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Don't know/don't care

10 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I dont hate america, i love america, i hate dipshits anarchists & muslim hating jews who hate america.

Anarchists, dont work hate all rich countries, smoke dope all day & follow any bandwagon going thats against wealth because they have none & the state, because they have none, there state is the next line of coke or smoke of hash.

muslims in the middle east, still living in the dark, dark , dark ages where democracy is being able to walk down the street for 5 minutes without being arrested by the religous police for looking at a cute girl or guy.

America hated because they want to change this fucking warped way of life, a uk girl murdered yesterday honour killing her father strangled her with a shoelace because she dishonoured the family by choosing her own mate for life, is thatthe society anarchists & leftwingers want to live in where insane bastards kill people because they want freedom of choice in there life.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

What countries are you even referring to????

I am not going back and forth with you. Just look at your own link, the only one and it does not even supports your claim. You are making the accusation so proove it.

What resources????? narrow it down and include all variables.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Could one of you demonstrate how the U.S. is oppressing you today?

What action did you want to take today, that you were unable to undertake, because the U.S. is oppressing you? I want to know.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Yes, thank you very much for your comments.

I wanted to book a holiday to Iraq today. Unfortunately the USA has made this impossible without risking my life. The agency informed me that there was no organized holiday travel packs to Iraq currently due to the unstable situation there. And when I asked the lovely lady on the phone how this unstable situation had arisen she answered that the USA had invaded Iraq and unleashed hell on the streets in the form of a civil war.

I then told her that she shouldn't be so critical of such a great nation, that surely it was also unsafe to travel to iraq previously. No, she assured me that travel to iraq was safe under Saddam's regime.

I then asked for a ticket to cuba stopping in florida. She said there were no such flights.

I hung up my phone and went outside for a walk. A young man on a bicycle almost ran me over. I waved my fist. I shouted at him. You dirty terrorist scum! he didn't hear. He was wearing iPod headphones.

I greet you comrad.

I worry more though about the people in the third world who live their lives serving the good of the western world. The hundreds of thousands of iraqi children who died because an economic blockade. The hunderds of thousands iraqi killed because a foreign force invaded them. I feel for the iraqis living in terror of the civil war.
    I feel for the iranians who saw their democratically elected president overthrown by the USA and installed a dictator under their control because of oil.
    I feel many things. that reminds me. Where is draqon?

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Geez, then you must be just sick to death at the conditions in Darfur and several other places in Africa ...where over 8,000 children die per day!

I mean, if it's the death of children, then surely Iraq shouldn't be very high on your list. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, there are more Indian children that die of starvation and easily cured diseases than Iraqi children.

But ...perhaps it's not just children dying, huh? Perhaps you're just using the deaths of those children as a tool to rag on the USA?

Baron Max

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Indeed, baron

this afternoon I felt very compassionate with the poor starving children in Africa when I was snacking on a nice twix.

And when I have time I will send the wrapper to africa so they can lick it clean and make something out of it, such as a window or a roof.

your friend forever,

your special monkey

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Canada is bigger then the US...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And Brazil is just as big as the US (it's only not bigger because of alaska...

)

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Did you read ANYTHING I said about the per capita figure? The per capita figure can NOT be used on its own, since it is an AVERAGE. Let's not forget there are many millionaires in the US, and they are bound to use a lot more resources then the regular person. However, the number of useless products that you have gives us "outsiders" a good idea of the extent of your consumerism. And stores like "Wal-Mart" and "Target" (there are others that I don't even know about) is also a clear indication of high consumerism. Also, there are Starbucks EVERYWHERE. Yet another indication. Fast food? You have tons of fast food restaurants. Many of which I don't even know about! In Brazil, I only knew Mac Donald's. When I moved to Canada, I discoverd KFC, Wendy's, Arby's, Denis, A&W... I mean... this is all indication of very high consumerism. Another indication? Ever seen a satelliet picture of the US at night? It's almost all lighten up. What does that tell you about energy consumption? And how about percentage of urban population per area? I could go on and on and on.....

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I've always wondered why the US didn't go there instead...

The money spent on useless wars could have saved those children.

Children are irrelevant in our world. All that matters is money and oil...

13. Jaster Mereel Hostis Humani Generis Registered Senior Member

299,999,999 and 1/2 (Don't ask.)

I just had to.

14. John99 Banned Banned

Obviously your running out of BS. Now it just sounds like sour grapes and you are looking for someone to blame. And you or Iceaura need to shaow that the AVERAGE American uses more resources than comperable, AVERAGE Euro or Canadian et. etc. etc. or just keep j****** us off.

I think doing anything substantial about Darfur has gotten further away from reality. It looks like too many places in the world would rather do nothing and even if the U.S were to do somehting on it's own i couldnt see it happening w\out force...and...**** it nothing is going to change...NOTHING good anyway.

It may look like i am cheer leading for U.S but why would i? no just dont want to take any responsibility so whatever makes you feel good. The simple fact that you have a PC and are here proves my point anyway.

HEY, and look you used up all the smilies so i couldnt even add any...YOU are a resource hog...ha ha ha.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I want to hear an argument, not unfounded accusations.
    All the points I raised are clear indications of high consumerism. If you don't agree, please explain why, on which one of them. Would you like me to create a list to make it easier for you?

- millionaires are bound to use a lot more resources then the regular person. US has quite a few of them.
    - large number of useless products
    - massive stores like "Wal-Mart" and "Target" (adding "Superstore", "CostCo.")
    - Starbucks EVERYWHERE.
    - tons of fast food restaurants.
    - satellite pictures of the US at night. Almost all lighten up.
    - percentage of urban population per area?
    - flashy TV ads
    - infomercials

What's your point? That my presence is inconvinient to you?

OMG! I won't even comment on that! You... you....!

oke:

16. John99 Banned Banned

TruthSeeker,

I am not interested on your oopinion or your interpretaion (you are biased), I WANT FACTS and NO ONE is giving them.

Sure you may impress yourself but your experience seems very limited.

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Why should I give you any facts if whenever I do you pretend you don't see them, and when you, yourself, don't give any facts?

18. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Here's a start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy:_world_resources_and_consumption

Of particular interest:

19. iceaura Valued Senior Member

You read the initial post of mine involved here, because you responded to it. Now you are just trolling.
    Much more detailed numbers directly addressing your point are found in the links I posted.

The US uses between 10% and 200% more of most major resources than almost any other country with a comparable standard of living.

The one counterexample of Canada and energy I addressed above, pointing out that Canada is tied in with the US energy consumption system and infrastructure, and that the per capita figures are therefore somewhat misleading. But if you want to include Canada as the example requiring "almost any", the assertion becomes: the US uses between 10% and 200% more of most major resources than any other comparable country except Canada, which uses slightly more energy per capita than the US.

Other countries, such as Denmark and Norway and Sweden and Germany and the Netherlands and Japan and so forth, achieve comparable standards of living while using 33% to 90% of the resources per capita that the US finds necessary.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  20. John99 Banned Banned

What a joke. Anyone following this thread could easily see that you and 'Truth'seeker (some pair of balls calling himself that) are trolling. You both exhibit at the extreme deep seated racist beliefs or sometimes just simple BIAS.

Iceaura, i dont even know where your from, for all i know your living in luxury on your fat ass playing play station with the AC on while eating whole chickens.

Do you want me to go on? i can lay it right at YOUR doorstep. Do you use up less resources than the average American posting here?

Greenpeace Occupies Timber Ship in Belgium in Bid to Save Orang-utans and Tigers from Extinction

http://www.commondreams.org/news2004/0319-04.htm

You are not giving ANY fact and the links you post dont support your argument. My only interest here is showing your lies and exposing your fantasies.

As far as oil\gas consumption, a toddler can see that areas with extreme weather...either hot or cold use more, AND U.S IS NOT AT THE TOP OF THAT LIST ANYWAY.

Your trolling in a thread created by a disgruntled pizza diliver man (see:malcontent), you should be proud of yourself.

Just look at the first three people who responded:

Malcontent

Uses more beer bottles than any other member

26 year old vigin (by his own admission)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Me racist? YOU are the racist troll here! Take a look:

"A troll is a member of an Internet discussion forum whose main objective is to disrupt discussion by posting insults, off-topic remarks, and incorrect replies. They aim to provoke a negative reaction from other members."

Looks like YOU are the racist troll here. Fuck. Just look at the end of your last post!

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

You call a troll anyone who disagrees with you...

23. John99 Banned Banned

Are you going to respond to my posts directly or are you going to just keep trolling? They are just gonna lock this thread.

I am kicking your (you and iceaura) asses and you know it.

And dont try burying my posts that make you look like a fool with posting nonsense and double posts below it.