Theory on existence.

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by seekeroftheway, Feb 26, 2006.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

well dirst seeing is direct seeing.
    i also like some Taoist nd Zen poetry. it also is very direct....
    but i also can accomodate what you mean too

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Of course, direct, but not TOO direct, any extreme can be negative.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

hmmmm, MAybe we are misdefning 'direct' for each other, and getting crossed lines

I see it like tis: to DIRECTLY see emperor's sorry arse hangin out

i am very aware of direct seeing when having ingested psychedelic substance, and experience is far from 'negative' ...it is something else

and i go back to those Zen and Taoist poems. they are direct right? that is teir beauty. i donna see nuthin negative about them

NOW, i i were to be too direct with a person. too 'honest' about my opinion of thier appearance, character, and was cruel. then yes, THAt directness IS negative

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Exactly, TOO direct is negative. Because TOO direct is an extreme on the spectrum.

8. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

You is you. You is not me. Me is me. Methinks you've been spending too much time around those guys...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yup.

Because there is no god, no afterlife, etc.

Obviously not.

9. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Why such a doomed view on everything?

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

that is true, but ofcourse has is exceptions ofcourse, do you apply this to your martial training?,

peace.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

wich zen and daoist poets and philosophers do you like?

peace.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

you have to accept certain things about other peoples personal views and life choices, i understand wha your saying, first of all heaven and hell has nothing to do with the philosophy of a god, or eternal force as you know bieng daoist,

its like trying to tell a hardcore muslim or christian there god dosent exist, you will fail, even when trying to explain its a possibility that a god like energy could exist in this vast universe that we have no real understanding about its origin,

a debate is not open in these type of situations, its a closed book, if you wish to discuss these type of things then you will get a better and more constructive debate from a person who hasnt got such a set mind state and structure of opinion of whats right and wrong,

peace.

13. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Actually, I don't really consider myself a taoist anymore...no allegiance to any particular philosophy, I just accept wisdom and knowledge from all it's sources...

14. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

I apply lots of things to my martial training.

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

whe someone dies you see babies born dont you. so there IS an afterlife. do you agree?

16. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

NO!!! they're not REBORN, they're only born, new human beings, they're not the same human beings born again!!!!! there is only life, not afterlife!!!!

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

yes i no...and hey, how many exclamation marks yo got left. yu mustbe runnin out soon

i was being very ---errr clever. you've read it wrong. thik about what hesaid:
    there is no 'after life' right. and i said , yes there is. when someone dies a baby is born. didn't mean that someone...dig. i meant life goes on.

ok luv?guuuud. reeelax

18. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

wrong!!!!! it's impossible for me to die. i'm always reincarnated. but i really agree with you about those patriarchal denigrated female natural mushroom psychedelic feelings. yes, i am only a body, the spirit does not exist, i hate it!!!!! and... animals are not machines, they're Organic. NO!!... it's just an empty word, your'e wrong!!!

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

do u evfer hfa haaa gustavo feelin?

20. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Sorry. You've Eaten too many drugs. I don't know what you're talking about.

21. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

No. Babies are born as fast as people die because some people can't stop fuckin' and other people can't stop killin'.

:bugeye:
    What?

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

personal, between me and s/he

23. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

There is no "life after death, in terms of "living after death in another dimension or realm", which is what you were talking about.