Theory re breast fascination

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Theoryofrelativity, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I was replying to this bit:

Her:
    never had a chance. men get really weird if you start making your way round their backsides.

You:
    hehe this is so true, especially given their fascination for ours!

The subject? Lure with asses... for both sexes. She hinted that men dislike women humping them (or least feel weird about it). My question: why? And I can further derive from this and some of my own knowledge: women like nice asses on men. Why don't they hump it? It's fucking obvious. But why even like them in the first place if they cannot derive physical pleasure from that position?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I like Mel Gibson's butt

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

The subject was NOT lure of asses, the subject was lure of humping! Ass only came into it as men can't be humped the other way!!!!!!!

Question was have you ever tried humping, NUbe said men get funny when you go round that end (paraphrasing) argh, I said it enough times.

Also you ask why don't women hump men? it's obvious, yes becuase men don't like it as Nube pointed out. We can hump men with strap ons if they were so inclined. As for pleasure well thats for us to know and you to try to figure out

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I'd bite it

8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Tell me where she said anal penetration of men.

And I wasn't asking you why women don't hump men. Didn't I just state the answer is obvious?

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

humping men implies anus you butt wipe!

and no the answer is NOT obvious, what do you know about womens desire to hump ment using a strap on? Nothing!

10. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

No. Where do you get your information?

Well then females are confused.

11. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

when a gay man 'humps' a gay man, he inserts his penis into the other mans anus...did you really not know this Absane? :bugeye:

12. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

explain dry humping. it sounds very er.......dry

13. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Sex without penetration - with clothes or without.

14. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

This is stupid.

Look, humping is part of sex. Sex is humping, but humping does not have to be it.

Haven't you seen a stupid college student pretending to be gay by humping a couch or something? Probably not... you don't go to college drinking parties. But he doesn't have sex with it.

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bugeye:

and er no, have not witnessed the couch humping of which you speak

BUT regardless humping without a hole is NOT humping it is simulation, and we were not talking about simulated humping!

THE END

16. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

We all love humping!

17. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Calm down, guys... "humping" is just a word. People can use it to mean penetration, or just thrusting. See? As to the original point, that's been lost in the confusion... so let's move on!

Regarding gay sex and penetration, anuses don't have to be involved... there are other orifices and pseudo-orifices. There's a great story in Egyptian mythology about two Gods (Osiris and Set, I think?) having a little session of interfemoral intercourse.

18. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Yeah probably. Although most of the girls I've been out with would correlate to that.

19. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Not Osiris. Horus the younger.

...Set said to Horus, "Come — If we are to have peace between our two lands then we must lay down beside each other in bed." Horus, too drunk on beer to disagree, went to sleep facing East, as Set went to sleep facing West...

But during the night, Set caused his phallus to become stiff and inserted it between Horus’ thighs. Then Horus, in his sleep, placed his hands between his thighs and received Set’s semen.

Early the next morning, Horus went to show his mother Isis what had been done to him: "Help me, Isis, my mother. Come and see what Set has done to me." He opened his hands and let her see Set’s semen. She let out a loud shriek, seized a copper knife, cut off his hands, and discarded them into the river. Then she fetched some fragrant ointment and applied it to Horus’ phallus. She caused it to become stiff and inserted it into a pot, and he caused his semen to flow down into it.

That morning, Isis carried the semen of Horus to the garden of Set. She asked Set’s gardener, "What sort of vegetable is it that Set eats here in your company?"

The gardener replied, "He doesn’t eat any vegetable here in my company except lettuce."

That being said, Isis walked into the lettuce garden with the jar and added the semen of Horus onto it.

Soon Set arrived, according to his daily habit, and ate the lettuce. This made him become pregnant with the semen of Horus.

Later that morning, Set went up to Horus: "Come. Let’s go to council so that I may contend with you in the tribunal." Horus agreed.

They both went to the tribunal and stood in the presence of the Great Ennead. They were told to speak concerning themselves.

Set started: "Let me be awarded the office of ruler. Horus, the one who is standing trial, has received the labor of a male against him that I have performed." The Ennead let out a loud cry. They spewed and spat at Horus’ face. But Horus laughed at them.

Horus then took an oath by gods as follows: "All that Set has said is false. Let Set’s semen be summoned that we may see from where it answers, and my own be summoned that we may see from where it answers."

Then Thoth, lord of script and scribe of truth for the Ennead, put his hand on Horus’ shoulder and said: "Come out, you semen of Set."

It answered him, but from the distant water in the interior of the marsh. Thoth put his hand on Set’s shoulder and said: "Come out, you semen of Horus."

Then it said to him: "Where shall I come from?"
    Thoth said to it: "Come out from his ear."

Horus’ semen questioned Thoth: "is it from his ear that I should issue forth, seeing that I am divine seed?"

Then Thoth said to it: "Come out from the top of his head." Suddenly, it emerged as a golden solar disk upon Set’s head. Set became exceeding furious and extended his hands to seize the golden solar disk, but Thoth took it away from him and placed it as a crown upon his own head.

Then the Ennead agreed: "Horus is right, and Set is wrong."

I love ancient mythology!

20. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

21. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I'm never eating lettuce again!

Well... not with mayonnaise, anyway. :bugeye:

22. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

lol

23. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Ever read Greek mythology? It's great too!