There IS No New World Order

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Eugene Shubert, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

you are either not understanding,
    or trying to sidestep my issue(which is typical of someone not understanding what they are talking about)

look, again,
    your whole TOPIC on this exact site is nothing more than,
    typical religious preaching
    all i continue to get is just some good verses evil stuff,
    nothing more.
    so hence,

" typical religious preaching "

other than that, all i could gather is,
    3 evil individuals control the world,
    which makes it a NWO,and contradicts your own topic,
    " There IS No New World Order "
    comical.

" New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government "

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Evidently, you even got that wrong. Where do I or anyone say that our shadow government is ruled by just one person?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

If you mean having a message about a moral issue, I agree.

8. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

The message is obviously different. I don't know of even one well-known Christian evangelist that is also a 9/11 Truther.

9. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

you do not realize you are contradicting your self.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Sorry, but you obviously don't understand this classic movie.

[video=youtube;SImPXjcC2TM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SImPXjcC2TM[/video]

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Can you tell me what colors you like...say for the background and text color....and a main title for the site...like "Eugene Shubert's Somethingorother" or should I just use "Everything Important" by Eugene Shubert?

If you could, tell me where you would like the page breaks, and if you would like to name the pages...right now I just have them as "Page 1" etc.

12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

again,

all you are saying is,
    there is no NWO but there is.
    and using religion to do so.
    comical.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  13. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

The only text color I have is to highlight important text. I prefer black text on a white background. Wouldn't it be easier if you would just share the required code that will allow me to add pages? If you want to test your code, just add the pages anywhere you like.

14. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Obviously I assert that the three demons' messages originate with Lucifer's three blunders in heaven before life was even created on this earth. Then Satan tried to tempt Jesus to fall for them in the wilderness (Matthew 4). Then these three demonic messages are repeated to tempt the whole world at the end of the world, as the book of Revelation predicts.

What's so new about that?

15. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

again,

16. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

17. Peregrine Registered Member

The world ended everyday for the last 3.26 years!!!

Do you even read, bro??

beforeitsnews . com

18. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

19. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Just view the source...the code is all there. Tell you what...I'll try to break down just the essential code for you and post in quotes here. But my eyes are starting to bug out...so check tomorrow. Thanks for giving me something to motivate me to learn this shit...I've been meaning to do it.

If someone can click on that website link in post #33 I posted and see if the video loads for them. It was working offline..but was giving me trouble online. Just report back if it hangs or loads.

Now...what are we debating?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Your thumbnail creation for Ayn Rand Mike Wallace Interview 1959 (Parts 1-3) doesn't open for me. If you made a minor error, I bet I could fix your code by saving your page and viewing it. It used to be that browsers allowed viewing code directly. I just don't know how to do that in Firefox.

I proposed that we debate the government's conspiracy theory about 9/11:

[video=youtube;Zs_quLjUHwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_quLjUHwM[/video]

21. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I am fully versed in 9/11 conspiracies. I have extensive knowledge of the subject. Why don't you create a new thread in "conspiracies" on that subject...so we don't derail this one. Please post what you think happened that day. There are many different factions of the 9/11 truth movement...Most follow Richard Gage and A&E911...some are Pentagon and Shanksville no-planers...some are full on no-planers...some are Judy Woods DEW believers. Just let me know where you stand.

22. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

I only accept the conspiracy theories that I have on my website, except for the government version summarized in the video above. Let's debate them here.

23. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Fine...my position is what is called the "official version"...what's yours?...and don't link me a you tube video. Start with what happened first...AA flight 11 and United flight 175 crashing into the towers. (unless you believe differently)