Time and space has no connection.

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by theorist-constant12345, Nov 16, 2014.

1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

What is time -
    1. Time is a measure in which events can be ordered from the past through the present into the future, and also the measure of durations of events and the intervals between them. Time is the fourth dimension, in addition to the dimensions of space.

What is space time - is any mathematical model that combines space and time into a single interwoven continuum.

Can time exist without humanity?

Did time exist before the big bang?

Is time infinite?

What connection is there with time and space?

Can space interferer with time?

Can time interferer with space?

The curvature of space, is the timing of distance displacement of curvature.

Time is an invisible pink unicorn, that humanity gave it an existence.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Time is distance. Distance is space.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Time is neither distance or space, time is an invention by humanity to record our own existence.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Time is what happens when you wait.

KilljoyKlown likes this.
  8. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Decay is what happens while you wait. We time that decay, it is timing, not time.

Time is only relative to existence, and only exists by timing.

The present way of recording time is the timing of beats of a Caesium atom, timing being the correct functionality of use instead of time.

9. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Time happens when you wait! Decay happens at the same time, and so does fire, and electricity, and bananas continuing to rot, and heart beats continuing to beat, and stars continuing to shine, and most importantly, light traveling distance in a duration. That happens while you wait too!

precious likes this.
  10. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

And it is all timing related and is not relative to time. We named a period of timing , time, and time is uncountable because it only exists by humanity labelling an existence.

Time does not exist in the absolute value of nothing, empty space has the value of nothing.

11. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

So timing isn't relative to time according to you?

Stop right there. What do you mean by "a period of timing" that we named?

You just claimed we named a period of timing. Now you are claiming time is uncountable? What is it then that we are counting with years passed, say two thousand and fourteen of them since we started counting?

Where can I find empty space? Because the way I see it, there is stuff in space now, mainly you and me and this internet thingy. We are in space, so there is no such thing as empty space, right?

12. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

2014 years is a period of existence we have recorded by devices of timing. We call this time. It has no Physical presence, and is devised by counting.

Counting does not have an influence on space. Or is any way tangled with space.

Time used for human use is countable, an arbitrary meaning, and arbitrary it is, having no effect on space or influence on space.

13. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Time is countable, and we are counting as we speak. The start point of the 2014 year period was 2014*365*24*60*60 seconds ago. The stop watch is still recording that time. There is a separate stop watch still going from the time the universe was created 13.8 billion years ago. There is another stop watch going from the time I was born. You too! Everybody has a stop watch that was started when they were born. There is a stop watch that starts NOW and finishes NOW. How much time did it take you to go from Now to now? TO NOW?

14. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Time is infinite, timing is not, you are simply timing the length of existence by counting, this has no effect on space.

15. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Counting what, years? I'm at 2014 now. How much time will elapse before I say 2015?

16. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The elapsed timing will be just over a month from now, this is still nothing to do with space, time is not connected to space, it is not entangled. Time is not a true dimension, it is a value we created.

It is in comparison to inventing the sticky post its labels, and sticking them all over the universe.

17. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Just over a month from now? How does that work? You claim I am just counting, but the next number after 2014 years is 2015 years. But wait...it's 2014 now and you claim there is an elapsed time that will take place until I say 2015, and it's a little over 1 month in duration? (scratches head)

How do I count 2014, and then add a little over a month to that and arrive at 2015? How does that work, counting wise??? (Really scratching head now)

18. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Timing, not time, humanity stuck a label on everything, and called it time, when timing is the word that describes the recorded information.

edit-counting not time.

You stop counting and time stops and does not exist no more.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  19. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

You didn't answer my question. You said I was just counting. Normally you count 2011, and then after 2011 comes 2012, and then after 2012 comes 2013, and then after 2013 comes 2014, and then after 2014 comes 2015, and then after that comes 2016.... and on and on....forever.

So if you claim I am just counting, then I already said 2014. Now I'm gonna count to 2015. Now, 2015. I said it. I counted to 2015, just like you said I do. That's how you claim it works, right?

20. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You count it in Caesium seconds.

21. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

What is a second? Is it between 2 and 3? Or between 345 and 346?

22. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

A second is the singular value of the counting, equal to one. Time has the same value as numbers.

23. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

So 345 jelly beans is the same as 345 seconds?