UFO case no.3; the Tehran UFO incident

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Trapped, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Trapped Banned Banned

So I have spoke about Westall and Washington 1952 cases, I'll now move to the third UFO case I would like to discuss and see what the skeptics say, if they have anything to say.

It's 1976, in Tehran. Around four eye-witness accounts come in of a mysterious bright light in the skies. When the commander in post found that there where no authorized vehicles in the area, they called General Yousefi, assistant deputy commander of operations. At first, he said it was only a star, but then after further conversations, he was told to look for something brighter than a star. He eventually saw it and decided to give orders to scramble a F-4 Phantom II jet around 170 odd miles away from Tehran.

Jafari is our pilot and as he approached the object to about 30 nautical miles, he had a radar lock on the object. According to the reports, the size of the object was hard to determine because of the brilliancy of light emanating from it. The light seemed to vary between between five colours, from green, blue, yellow, red and orange (which is very typical of some UFO sightings).

The pilot continued to intercept the object, but as he closed in a second object detached itself from the UFO and advanced towards him at ''incredible speeds.''

He prepared to eject, when he lost all communications and controls. He used a negative G-dive as an evasion tactic and it seemed to work, when all instrumentation returned.

Incredibly, it was at this moment the crew noticed a second object detach from the UFO, heading directly down in a fast decent. Jafari noted later that the object was in fact so bright, you could actually see the rocks and landscape around where it appeared to land. Then they landed at Mehrabad, noting that each time they passed through a magnetic bearing of 150 degrees from Mehrabad, they experienced interference and communications failure, I speculate due to electromagnetic interference.

A civilian airliner that was approaching Mehrabad also experienced a loss of communications at the same position relative to Mehrabad. As the F-4 was on final approach, they sighted yet another object, cylinder-shaped, with bright, steady lights on each end and a flashing light in the middle. The object overflew the F-4 as they were on approach. Mehrabad tower reported no other aircraft in the area, but tower personnel were able to see the object when given directions by Jafari. Years later, the main controller and an investigating general revealed that the object also overflew the control tower and knocked out all of its electronic equipment as well.

Now... this sighting was taken so seriously by officials it even reached the highest desks in America. This encounter was of great interest to many departments, including the CIA and even the Pentagon.

The incident was recorded in an official DIA report.

The Facts

We have a radar lock on the craft, suggesting that we have radar confirmation as well as eye-witness reports... tens and tens of eye-witness reports in fact. The object certainly did not look conventional, nor do I know of any possible device in which can cause such a brilliant light, though I will make it clear that orb UFO's of intense light have been seen for many years. We have clearly, an unusual technology as well, I don't know of any ships that may break apart like this, nor are the intentions of the UFO entirely clear. If we where to make a speculation about the smaller craft, we may assume they are ''probing.''

Whatever it is, it had many people startled.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Please provide links to where we can see descriptions of the evidence. Yeah: we don't trust you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trapped Banned Banned

Why exactly?

All I have done is talk accurately about every account for three days now. I have given you no reason not to trust me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Trapped Banned Banned

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

deleted

9. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:
    Trapped, I've caught you lying/misrepresenting. I hope you are being sarcastic there.

10. Trapped Banned Banned

Oh the UFO thing... definition thing.

Right. OK. That you caught me out, but my intentions where not notorious.

11. Trapped Banned Banned

Yes, I have linked a wiki article, with many links ect. Has all the important details.

12. Trapped Banned Banned

If you want to see a personal interview with Jafari, then youtube it is I am afraid.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Trapped Banned Banned

Perhaps an interesting thing to add.

Years later, many senior officials who were involved in this case, expressed their opinions that what they where dealing with was an ET vehicle. These experienced officials are in fact, convinced. This my friends, is the power of seeing and believing. I wonder how quickly some skeptics here would change their mind, if they get to be lucky enough to see such a thing.

14. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Thank you. I've heard of the incident, but I wanted to make you start supporting your claims.

This incident is definitely interesting. It may well be the best potential alien spacecraft sighting ever and unlike some of your others, the participants do in fact believe they saw alien spacecraft. Not sure why you wouldn't have posted this as your "best evidence".

15. Trapped Banned Banned

Because I weigh up the 1952 incident as perhaps being just as good, if not better. Between the 1952 case and this one, it has all the good things we need.

We have both visual and radar confirmation, both working together as we do in the 1952 case. We have multiple witnesses, evidence of orbs in both cases and in both cases, they move at incredible speeds.

Westall is my favorite case of all, not because it has all this evidence, but because it has at the heart of it, the most unlikely of witnesses to make such a thing up consistently.