UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Served on a platter for James R and lesser SF debunkers extraordinaire to cut & paste excerpts here to their heart's content:
The UFO Rogues Gallery Takes Over America - Part 1
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4787
What a pity Part 2 is a whole week away. But no doubt well worth the wait!!

PS - Big congrats to river for being the magic 5000th poster to this looong thread.:biggrin:
Further amazing facets of that: done right at the end of p250 - making it exactly 20 posts per page on average! Can't you just sense the paranormal input needed to achieve that eerie factoid!?
Unbelievers may sneer - but us UFO nuts know the TRUTH.-_O

Last edited:
...making it exactly 20 posts per page on average!
Er... are you aware that you can set the number of posts per page in your user settings? And the default number of posts displayed per page is ... guess what.

How long have you been here?

Er... are you aware that you can set the number of posts per page in your user settings? And the default number of posts displayed per page is ... guess what.

How long have you been here?
One up for you James R. Be proud of getting one up one me. It's an extreme rarity. Yeah it's true - I never noticed the post counts per page till now - and then only owing to that magic 5000th post from river.

Served on a platter for James R and lesser SF debunkers extraordinaire to cut & paste excerpts here to their heart's content:
The UFO Rogues Gallery Takes Over America - Part 1
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4787
What a pity Part 2 is a whole week away. But no doubt well worth the wait!!

PS - Big congrats to river for being the magic 5000th poster to this looong thread.:biggrin:
Further amazing facets of that: done right at the end of p250 - making it exactly 20 posts per page on average! Can't you just sense the paranormal input needed to achieve that eerie factoid!?
Unbelievers may sneer - but us UFO nuts know the TRUTH.-_O

Q-reeus

There are Those that are informed and don't hide from the Truth and are not Nuts .

James R and his like are Not amongst those .

Last edited:
If this thread is going to be filled with every incident of unidentified aircraft, it should have the title changed.
Unidentified aircraft are a dime-a-dozen.

Even the article says "...it’s not that they had like super extreme performance, it was that they were brazen."

If this thread is going to be filled with every incident of unidentified aircraft, it should have the title changed.

Yeah..You go ahead and get started on that. In the meantime we'll continue posting evidence of unidentified flying objects here just as we always have since this thread was started.

Even the article says "...it’s not that they had like super extreme performance, it was that they were brazen."

And then goes on to say:

"Corbell released snippets of the video several days ago. Materials released previously paint a more complete picture of the events during that period. The U.S.S Omaha and at least 8 other Navy ships in the same area were surrounded, sometimes swarmed, by as many as 100 unknown objects over several days."

Last edited:
Radar data? I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Was thinking more a daytime clear weather PHOTO

Since, as I understand, has been happening for years, someone, how many on the ship? would think to themselves "When I finish shore leave I'm going back with the best camera I can afford"

:)

Was thinking more a daytime clear weather PHOTO

Since, as I understand, has been happening for years, someone, how many on the ship? would think to themselves "When I finish shore leave I'm going back with the best camera I can afford"

Have you ever taken a photo of a distant craft in the daylit sky? It becomes what goalpost-moving skeptics always complain about---a tiny speck and that's all.

Last edited:
Yeah..You go ahead and get started on that. In the meantime we'll continue posting evidence of unidentified flying objects here just as we always have since this thread was started.
Indeed. Here's evidence of unidentified flaying objects, each one every bit as compelling as the one you posted.

0_2020-12-16-12_12_04-Greenshot-capture-form.png

aug-29-2019-15-54-28-1567108670.gif

This thread will easily live into the tens of thousands of posts once we include everything that qualifies as a UFO in MR's books.

Because, if it's in the sky, and it has lights and it shows up on radar, it's a UFO.

Last edited:
It becomes what goalpost-moving skeptics
An ironic thing to say.

Originally, you were arguing that these incidents were compelling evidence of non-human events. But since that's been crushed, you've fallen back to the technical definition of UFOs, including anything that has lights and isn't known. There's your moving goalpost.

Which is fine, for what it is. But so what? All we're doing is collecting perfectly mundane evidence that includes human flying aircraft, as you did in post 5010.

You have nicely "homeopathed" the subject - diluted it until there's nothing of the original substance left.

This thread will easily live into the tens of thousands of posts once we include everything that qualifies as a UFO in MR's books.p

I've posted Allen J. Hynek's definition of ufo perhaps a dozen times here. I'm not about to do it again.

Have you ever taken a photo of a distant craft in the daylit sky? It becomes what goalpost-moving skeptics always complain about---a tiny speck and that's all.
This is Virgin Galactic Sunday 19 July 2021 at the edge of space 96.5 kilometres (about 60 miles)

Virgin Galactic Sunday 19 July 2021.jpg

Not sure how far away camera or even if camera on ground on in other aircraft

So are you claiming the ship could not have such a camera on board or in a plane waiting to take photos of the most momentous event in human history?

Back