Universe created by God

Again, what is "bliss"?
My dictionary says...Bliss ''A state of extreme happiness''.
When a baby is in pain it is not in a state of extreme happiness.
Had I never cried, would my life have been complete? I'm not saying it is all about suffering, only that suffering is part of the experience. Do you really want to leave without at least a few bruises and a few scars?
Since God came up with the concept of suffering I and some others have no choice in whether we to go out battered or not.
Hence:
The eternal presence of suffering is God's best??

Last edited:
I have a telescope. I've seen the heavens. Is Dark Matter real? Is Dark Energy real? Is quantum duality real? The galaxies have observable forms and shapes. The stars obey laws, and are constructed of specific things, and behave as(with) beginning and ending. Even irrespective of life - this universe must have been created by God. There is at least one thing in the universe greater than me in my mind. One is a creator, and one is a destroyer, or are they just the same thing?
Argument from ignorance. "I don't know, therefore God." Lame, and not at all specific as to WHICH god that would be even if there was one.

Perhaps there is one God with many faces.
It is a pity all the God story is mere speculation and made up as it leaves it as fiction ... sure you can perhaps this and perhaps that I guess and then pick a version that suits you...it wont be true it will still be just made up.
Thats the problem for religion it just cant move past the tag that it just made up and clearly fiction.
Alex

Perhaps established religions have served only to separate us from God. I mean, how can we be separate when we are it?
Perhaps all religion is just unbridled superstition.

Perhaps you are the only living creature and all you see and feel is no more than a simulation fed to your brain and nothing you perceive is real.

You can perhaps all you like but for a reasonable understanding of reality one should not perhaps this or that but take time to study nature and science...and if religion is of interest study how it evolved from animal worship in hunter gatherer times, Sun worship when agriculture took off and its evolvement to provide authority to put in place laws to help manage large populations.

Alex

You can perhaps all you like but for a reasonable understanding of reality one should not perhaps this or that but take time to study nature and science

Am I separate from the whole? Is there an individual that exists independent of everything?

Am I separate from the whole? Is there an individual that exists independent of everything?
I dont know if you seek speculation try a priest.
You can make up what you want just as others have done and call it relevation or you can stop lieing to yourself.
Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the story you wish to invent and know you are lieing to the person you see.
Alex

X, is the Universe intelligent, emotional and spiritual?
I dont think so and can not think of any reason why it would have human attributes...it would seem that only living things have any of the qualities you seek so looking for them in the universe is a long shot...why should it have any human qualities?
Alex

I dont think so and can not think of any reason why it would have human attributes...it would seem that only living things have any of the qualities you seek so looking for them in the universe is a long shot...why should it have any human qualities?
Alex
Are you an independent creation?

Back