We never went to the moon.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Ryndanangnysen, Mar 4, 2015.

1. billvon Valued Senior Member

Yep. Fortunately they are in a lower-radiation environment (but as you mention it's still an issue.)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 Next mythical choc bunnies for mystic who died Valued Senior Member

If / when space station becomes private with the occupants be eligible for workers compensation?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Worker's Comp laws vary from state to state and nation to nation. I'm sure their option will be laid out in front of them before the sign, same as today.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Errorist Banned Banned

Well, I hope they won't ban me from this forum for a bullshit reason, but only time will tell, I guess...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 7:46 AM
  8. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I read the debate when it was still on-line and I don't remember any name-calliing on Jarrah's part. That would have been way out of character for him so I would have remembered any name-calling. There was no name-calling. The moderator deleted Jarrah's posts because he was making Jay Windley* look bad.

Popular Science is a mainstream publication. It is owned by the same people that purpetuated the hoax. Of course it's going to support Apollo. Here's some stuff on the American media.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index...germany-in-1933.401955/page-3#post-1066548138

Please comment on this (from post #845).

The anomalies in the Chinese spacewalk** are simply too clear to obfuscate. You just destroyed your credibility.

http://www.clavius.org/about.html

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1149.0

9. David C The print that nails this troofer Registered Senior Member

To summarise. You are lying. You wouldn't have seen the posts as they were deleted! It is not out of character. Windley owned him completely

It takes a complete moron to claim this was in a swimming pool. You are the one who has the credibility problem.

10. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Tell us again how this movement is consistent with its being in a vacuum.

------------------------------------------
    At the thirty second mark in this clip the astronaut moves the flag from right to left.

The flag flutters the way it would in a medium such as water.
    ------------------------------------------

All of the viewers are watching.

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1149.0

11. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

I take you've never had a bath, Fatman.

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

Ah. It is such a vast conspiracy that EVERYONE sane is in on it!
    I took a look. Jay is a very wise man.
    The behavior of the flag is quite consistent with deployment in a vacuum. You have just proven yourself a fool. Now please continue!

13. David C The print that nails this troofer Registered Senior Member

Oh dear, this spamming poster wants to drag this thread off topic yet again, even after a moderator warning.

All of it is consistent with it being in a vacuum. There is no billowing of the flag, no rippling, it moves ridiculously fast unrestricted completely. There is no evidence at all that the viscosity of the water has altered the direction of the fabric

Just because you are dumb enough to claim it is in water doesn't change the burden of proof. Your totally idiotic claim amounts to you saying it moves like it us in water when it doesn't. That is just stupid.

Nope. It moves like it should do in a vacuum. Your opinion is garbage.

A trifle grandiose. Nobody viewing this agrees with you. You have "checkmated" nobody. You are relentlessly hopeless. Never before have I encountered such a foolish person as you, who is so painfully wrong and not even remotely smart enough to see it.