What do Christians think about Islam

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Michael, May 29, 2009.

1. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I'm sorry if common sense is hard to grasp for you Israelis. After all, Israel is a secular nation founded on religion. We cannot even begin to discuss the problems with this issue.

A secular society cannot be religious, this is a fact. Whomever supports, nurtures, and defends the principle of secularism and a secular society resists God's influence on Earth. Hence, most Christians in the West are Christians in name only.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adstar Valued Senior Member

1 John 5
    For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

They never used the word trinity. They simply revealed the concept. It is irrelevant what later name tags where agreed upon as a single word descriptor of the truth.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adstar Valued Senior Member

What? You question has no relation to what i said. i did not state that i was their enemy. But i was saying they are my enemies. True muslims are my enemies and shall be so till the day of the return of the Messiah. Of course i am not an enemy of true or false muslims i am their friend.

If a person, religious or not, hates me then they are my enemy. Once again just because someone is my enemy does not mean i am their enemy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yes that’s true. Yes love everyone.

Nope. There is only One whom we should regard with respect and that is God. Me think;s you are getting the word respect and love mixed up here.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Adstar Valued Senior Member

No you wish for us to be a mirror of each other but at the very base as you have revealed we are NOT mirror images of each other.

How can believers who have non-violence as one of the foundation stones of their faith kill muslims? This foundation as delivered by Jesus is one of extreme pacifism to the point of allowing oneself to be killed rather that dishonour the Word of Jesus by killing an attacker. So once again How can a person who believes Jesus go out and kill muslims?

No one can be a true follower of Jesus and at the same time kill muslims. It Is Imposable.

Holding firm to a belief does not lead to killing others. That killing only comes when one feels it is their duty to kill those who disbelieve. Jesus gave us Christians No Such duty. On the contrary He gave us a diametricaly opposite directive. But the accursed muhammed did give that directive. Again and Again and Again.

Qur’an 8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Qur’an 8:7 “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’”

Qur’an 8:39 “So, fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam.”

8. Adstar Valued Senior Member

One who loves the teachings of malcom X, who denigrated the teachings of Jesus and who is part of a religion that teaches that the bible is corrupted, Ends his post with a quote from the very same Bible.

Farcical

All Praise The Ancient of Days

9. Adstar Valued Senior Member

It was Never the Intention of True Christians to capture control of any nation. We Never Did. We did not lose something we never had.

It is true islam that wants to fight to gain control of the nation states, their global islamic empire.

As Jesus said Our Kingdom is not of this world. It is a Kingdom of Belief. Jesus will return and take control of the nations of this earth and He will rule them with an Iron Rod. Not Christians.

10. Adstar Valued Senior Member

most Christians in the West are Christians in name only I agree. Good that you have come to that fact at lest.

No i do not support atheism or false belief around me. But unlike islam we struggle against it not with kalashnikovs suicide bombers, and terror attacks. But with the Word of God that through the power of the Holy Spirit resonates within the conscience of those who will accept it.

The Sword of Spirit strikes the conscience of men.

The sword of islam strikes the necks of men.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

they are:
    demons.
    false idols.
    graven images.
    false gods.
    not the real mccoy.
    the first prophecy was in error, it had to be amended somehow.
    a mere mortal can't say god is wrong can he?
    fuck 'em. they're liars.
    who says that?
    any religion that requires a dress code is doomed to ridicule.
    it's a possibility.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Gods have zero influence on anything. If you make that claim, then you have to explain how a quarter-million people (most of them theists) were murdered by your god in a tsunami?

*DH's silence will be deafening.*

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

That term came from fundamental Islam towards Israel, over a hundred years ago.

Hahaha! Love that site, full of conspiracy theories. Hilarious.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

100 years ago "fundamental Islam" created the term the "new anti-semitism"?

Citation?

Uh, you're defending Daniel Pipes. The the kind of neo-con who have got millions killed in Iraq/Afghanistan chasing bogeymen. You're the last person to be pointing out as conspiracies, those people giving valid citations for their opinions. The man is the founder of Middle East forum and Campus watch, for heavens sakes!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  15. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

"Israelis?"

You appear to be confusing "secular" with "areligious" (or even, "antireligious"). This is a serious misapprehension.

Nonsense; most of the great secularists in human history have been strongly religious people. Which is exactly why they were secularists: they wanted a society where everyone could freely pursue their religions in peace and harmony.

And, again, who are you to dictate to people on the other side of the world what their God wants? That is imperialism.

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You're in good form today, Sam. BWAHAHAHAHA!

You're one of the first to offer them.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Still waiting on the citation of the origin of the term "the new antisemitism" by "fundamental Islam" towards Israel over a hundred years ago [which would be 40 years before the establishment of said Israel].

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Well Sam, you can put that one on the huge pile of citations you've been asked to provide and none has been forthcoming.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thanks for not providing any evidence to back up your assertion. Do continue the good work of showing how valid your opinions are.

20. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I'm just providing what you always provide Sam. How does it feel?

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Let me guess. Was that also a hundred years ago in some uncitable reference which you cannot provide?

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yes Sam, whatever you say, Sam. *bleep bleep*

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

A secular nation is the only kind that can provide true freedom of religion for individuals.