What evidence would work?

It's just so weird.
it would not be weird if you did not take pad's pathetic nonsense into account. does anyone here take pad seriously ? from what i have been reading for the past month, the answer is a no.

and most certainly no conclusive evidence to suggest that any ETL has visited Earth.
That's about the gist of it.
And of course the post you linked to re "some evidence" was in reference to "some evidence" that ET had visited Earth, but no conclusive evidence...you know extraordinary evidence.
some
səm/
determiner
  1. an unspecified amount or number of.
    "I made some money running errands"
  2. pronoun
  3. 1. an unspecified number or amount of people or things.
    "here are some of our suggestions"
  4. 2. at least a small amount or number of people or things.
    "surely some have noticed"

con·clu·sive
con·clu·sive [kən klssiv]
adj
proving without doubt: proving a matter beyond all doubt

con·clu·sive
kənˈklo͞osiv,kənˈklo͞oziv/Submit
adjective
adjective: conclusive
(of evidence or argument) serving to prove a case; decisive or convincing.
"conclusive evidence"
synonyms: incontrovertible, undeniable, indisputable, irrefutable, unquestionable, unassailable, convincing, certain, decisive, definitive, definite, positive, categorical, unequivocal;

ex·traor·di·nar·y
[ik stráwrd'n èrree, èkstrə áwrd'n èrree]
adj
1. unusually excellent or strange: very unusual and deserving attention and comment because of being wonderful, excellent, strange, or shocking
Her mathematical abilities are extraordinary for a ten-year-old.

ex·traor·di·nar·y
ikˈstrôrd(ə)nˌerē,ˌekstrəˈôrdnˌerē/
adjective
very unusual or remarkable.
"the extraordinary plumage of the male"
synonyms: remarkable, exceptional, amazing, astonishing, astounding, sensational, stunning, incredible, unbelievable, phenomenal

Strange-- :) (shakes head)

Last edited:
yeah, i seen it when it was linked. i did not put the word " doing "-- i cannot correct it now. (shrugs)
So you aren't a female reptile?

(There's a question I never envisaged having to ask someone in my lifetime, but there you go...)

Back