What makes a women attractive?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by tjt517, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Leaa,
    Discretely place yourself in such a way that he can see up your skirt, often.
    He will begin to associate you with sex.
    Whatever you do, don't try to act like him, or try to become what you find sexy in guys. I can't stress that enough. Males and females are attracted to completely different things and you will gross him out. I've had girls start to dress like me before, its a major turn off.
    Don't think trying to be confident is a substitue for confidence. Its a specific kind of confidence that is attractive, it's carefree happiness and comfort. Quite frankly, it's living unconsciously. Thats why philosophers and scientists are usually so unattractive.
    Just talk with your girly friends about girly things and get so caught up in your girly life that your legs occassionally forget to stay closed. He'll be whipped.
    You don't have to be a moron, merely dedicated to living rather than thinking. Save thinking for when you're alone.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I like women who are intelligent and have views/hobbies/interests similar to my own. I'm not hung up on looks, but I'd be lying if I said that it was completely irrelevant. A medium or athletic build would be my ideal, but I'm not picky. The Goth look is nice, with dark hair and pale skin; preferably with some nice tattoos and/or piercings.

Owning lots of firearms doesn't hurt, either.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

Where did I say that looks weren't important?
    Of course they're important!
    Nice big tits aren't all there are to it.
    I was simply trying to explain your crude behaviour, Xev, and please, don't beat yourself up over me.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Set Abominae Registered Member

Knives.

Lots and lots of knives sticking out of their bodies.

8. Leaa Guest

Xev,

Are you really moderator?

"You should hope he's attracted to stupid trollops who don't use proper English."

English is not my first language (I speak about 4 different languages) and the question wasn't about my English.

Good luck with women with all the hate you have for them but I don't have time to loose with people like you.

Leaa

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Leaa:
    I am not only a moderator, I am a goddess.

You're still a stupid trollop. I don't butcher my second languages.

No, it was about your being a trollop, not your being stupid. Although they seem to go hand in hand. I mean, who but a stupid trollop would have to tell people that she's "pretty"? Who but a stupid trollop would stumble over the simple concept of if you fancy a man, ask him on a date?
    Jesus, you are such a stupid trollop that I need to explain what a stupid trollop you are. 'Tis discomfiting.

Thanks, but I'm not a lesbian.
    By the way, you haven't time to lose, but your vagina is loose. See the difference?

10. Leaa Guest

"Discretely place yourself in such a way that he can see up your skirt, often.
    He will begin to associate you with sex."

Dr Lou Natic, I don't want him to associate me just with sex and not now anyways but if things work between him and me, then I can open my legs for him

I want him to like me and I always hear that men are visual... I will need more subtle strategies.

"Males and females are attracted to completely different things and you will gross him out. I've had girls start to dress like me before, its a major turn off."

I agree.

"You don't have to be a moron, merely dedicated to living rather than thinking. Save thinking for when you're alone."

I am far from being a moron and I think that beauty and intelligence are not contradictory. But I am not sure about the confidence, I think many men even in this discussion have said they prefer a confident woman.

I dated really handsome men before and I am attractive (everything in good proportion and slim also). Now, I think I was being superficial and I slept with each of them too soon.

Now, I have more maturity and I am thinking for the long term.

Dr Lou Natic, let me reformulate my question. What kind of woman would you find attractive to be your wife?

Leaa

11. Leaa Guest

I don't give a shit to what you think. You are nothing, nothing but a moron. You are a moron because you knew I was talking to MEN in my message but you chose to talk to me with your dirty mouth. Write to Jerry Springer (you will find people who speak the same English than you) or get a life because you obviously don't have one if you can write 8,648 posts on sciforums.com.

You are saying you are not a lesbian but you are talking about vagina being loose. Which one have you seen and was loose, yours or your friend's one.

Again, I repete my message was only for men.

I don't want to know about your second languages, you can butcher them or be articulate. And before learning second language, I would advise normal people to learn about politeness and respect. But I guess you are not normal.

Good luck at Jerry springer.

Leaa

12. Leaa Guest

To Dr Lou Natic

I don't want to read the next response the 8000 messages woman/man/androgyne/dirty mouth is going to write to me. So, don't loose your time responding to my last message. I am leaving this place for her so that she can elaborate on her study on vaginas without me.

Leaa.

13. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Wow, I am not surprised that she has problems of dating the guy. I would keep her at arms length.

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

Leaa:
    Interesting logic. Presumes that I both knew and cared.

Can I do both?

She says, posting on a saturday night.

This is hilarious. I don't know your ethnic background (I HIGHLY doubt that you're white) but I see you saying this in a high-pitched S.E Asian accent.

"You talk about vagina being loose! You no lesbian, you ugly she-whore! You fat, have no life. I attractive feminine woman, love you long time."

I don't know which is funnier - that you're trying to marry this person you cannot even ask out, or that you're asking Dr. Lou Natic's love advice.

Of course, if one translates "ugly and powerful" into "fugly, but can get me a green card and can't get a Caucasian woman to like him" then we get a better picture of your beloved.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2004
  15. Leaa Guest

I was curious to see if Xev, la mal baisee will answer to my last message.

You don't know what means that word right? Where are those second languages? Ah!Ah!Ah!Ah!Use your English-French dictionary or go to the public library because you can't afford buying anything since you spend your life on this forum. Ok, I'll help you. "Mal baisée" is for a woman who haven't had sex for a long time. Just like you Xev but you have some hope. TheMatrixIsreal is willing to take you out. I hope after that you will be less bitter and clean your dirty mouth. Or maybe, you should clean before just to not jeopardize your date with him

I already hear you saying, "I don't care, he has to like me how I am, I am a godess"

Now, what do you have against Asians, not that I am Asian but where is your problem? You are mad against the whole world or you are just being racist? Oh! I get it now. It is because so many white men are choosing Asian women and leaving behind those white women like you (I am not talking about all white women, there are good people in all races). You are the type of women that men use from the age 11 to the age 20 and after that go to the garbage. Because you don't want to get married, you think you should have more fun...yes more fun until when all men go see those Asian women you hate. Asian women are everything you are not: they are feminine, they are thin, sweet and they are polite.

Now, I guess you stopped having fun a long time ago because men don't even look at you anymore. They went to see the Asians, yes the one with the accent you don't like. Now, the fun is on the other side and you are left alone. Result: you've got all your life to practice your Jerry Springer's style of talking online.

Good luck with whoever you find.

Leaa

16. Roman Banned Banned

You dumb whores could at least admit you're dumb whores.

17. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I think it has to do with the fairness of the color. Someone did a study and found that a person is most attractive if they have blond hair and blue eyes. Bummer for me . . . I have brown eyes.

Ye'r one of the coolest people I know! I wish I knew ya in person. I mean WOW! There is a great shortage of people like you.

Xev, ye'r kinda being brutal with Leaa. I mean, . . .

. . . Even native speakers have trouble with this . . .

. . . And ye'r just making fun of the fact that Leaa can't speak snobbishly perfect English.

This room is full of banshees!

. . . Anyway, on-topic . . .

I have noticed that a nose that's a bit larger than other people's is especially hot. I don't mean grotesquely big . . . just . . . *closes eyes* . . . ever so slightly . . . And if it's just the perfect size . . . I shudder of sexual tension to think of it.

I also like blue eyes. They have a glow to them . . . wow. Brown eyes are cool too, cuz they're dark and mysterious.

I think genes can determine what turns ya on. There was this one girl a friend of mine liked. I saw her, chortled, and said "I guess ya have yer own taste in women". There's also this one girl he talks about quite a few times and gives a 10 on the hotness scale we made up. I give her about a 6. Ha! And let's not forget a girl I like. I give her about a 10, but my friend thinks she's too small and skinny.

*Sigh*

18. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

As far as looks go, I like eyes. There is a girl in my engineering physics class has the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen, they are very attractive. (green eyes do the same for me) a nice booty don’t hurt either, however breasts don’t matter at all to me,(go figure) in fact, I slightly prefer smaller breasts. Furthermore, hair color don’t matter to me.(unless its gray =])

Personality wise, I like sweet girls. there is something about a genuinely sweet girl that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy =]. I don’t really like "bad girls" or girls that smoke and/or drink heavily.

19. Set Abominae Registered Member

Patrick Bateman: When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants me to be real nice and sweet and treat her right.
    David Van Patten: And what did the other part think?
    Patrick Bateman: What her head would look like on a stick!

20. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

I love Bateman, he's very cool.

"Oh my god, it even has a watermark!"

As far a girls go, eyes can be dead sexy.