What's good?

You know if you dig choral music.. and havent listened to any of it check out the Bulgarian State Radio & Television Female Vocal Choir. The Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices. It is almost beyond words. It takes your body and mind... somewhere else. the scales, intervals whatever, that they sing.. are ... i dont know. some of that music makes me bawl. some of makes me think i shouldnt be listening to it.. like its holy or something lol. just give it a listen :)\
I know a couple whose daughter sings in a Bulgarian folk group, "Black Sea Hotel." They use that strange singing technique. It's downright eerie.

And no, they have no Bulgarian ancestry or heritage.

First ripe ones of the season :)

attachment.php

Watching comets fly by in my dark room. This weed is amazing so high I'm in space. Omg.

For Humanity to become independent of ancient history and religious history

To have all people to be informed about the past and the implications thereof

To have Humanity survive all of this confusion of its past , with existence

Memories are good. I always wonder how my future self will reflect on a moment. Sort of a sentimental longing for the past before it’s the past. Hmm...weird.

Memories are good. I always wonder how my future self will reflect on a moment. Sort of a sentimental longing for the past before it’s the past. Hmm...weird.
Write them down. Some day your memory may begin to fail and you'll start losing chapters of your life. I have a huge file of things I don't want to forget that I've been compiling since I turned 60. I'm 72 now and I'm already happy that I did. I browse through it at random and say, "Oh wow, I'm glad that I didn't lose that memory!"

To have Humanity survive all of this confusion of its past , with existence into infinity.

Hope, love and kindness are good...
Long lasting friendships are good...
Sleeping in late during a rain storm is good...

So many things to name, hmm. :smile:

To have Humanity survive all of this confusion of its past , with existence into infinity.

" with existence " into Our Future . Based on Capitalism and Humanities . Which will Bring Out the Best of US All .

Last edited:
Back