What's your cuisine?

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by birch, Mar 30, 2018.

1. birch Valued Senior Member

I cook rarely so when i do, i'm proud of myself. This was a lunch. The soup is called kujejang and is korean paired with white medium grain rice and tuna sashimi topped with a brown seaweed called limu.

Share your foodie pics and creations as well as recipes if you like.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

My world famous (as in MY world - not the Blue marble thingy floating in space)

Bread roll - Balsamic vinegar - Margarine - Potato chips - Shredded cheese - Meat - Sauce and other minor stuff with a side serve pickled gerking

Have step by step ingredient / assembly details if required just ask

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

i looked at him and then at the food and thought that is impossible for him to finish that amount of food because he is so thin and small. he did in under 30 minutes.

it amazing that his system can digest the food that quickly.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Don't think I really have any particular cuisine. I do a few recipes out of the River Cafe and Jamie Oliver's cookery books, which are Italian-inspired and some out of les Recettes Faciles by Francoise Bernard, which has for generations been a handbook of the bourgeoisie for French home cooking staples (including useful "components" such as hollandaise, mayonnaise, meringues, etc), plus some British favourites and simple things like fish that barely need a recipe at all. Suppose you could say "European" cuisine - I also do the odd very simple stir-fry as a quick thing for midweek, but without any serious recipe.

I do make a point of cooking every evening, for myself and my son.

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

MY favorite things to to food with is my Ninja blender and pressure cooker. I can make nut butter from whatever nut and makes dry lentals good in 45 minutes.

Anyway, I don't think a doctor would describe these as health ( starting @ 9:33):