Where do thoughts come from ?

?

is revenge a conscious act ?
if the revenge is later dealt as

then the original act which you claimed as an involuntary emotional reaction was a conscious act.

"crime of passion"
which is used for men to hide behind after they violently abuse their female partners....

do you feel it is womens fault if they do something that makes their man get soo upset that the man beats the women up ?
A man should never hit a women and likewise a women should never hit a man . However , a person has to have neurological awareness of neurological control to prevent the often spontaneous neurological singularity reaction .
Revenge can be a conscious act but again there can be some neurological diversity involved such as neurological malfunction , I.e MH issues .

the often spontaneous neurological

you said you cant seem to tell the difference between what is your own thoughts and what is thoughts that are not your own.
Information as we know can be sent via light and as we know some wavelengths of light can pass through matter .
So what if new thoughts were not even your own thoughts but instead received thoughts ?
you need to discuss this part as you are in the parapsychology thread area. not the standard science area.

what type of thoughts are you getting that you feel are not yours ? (you suggest they are being telepathically sent to you?)

Originaly , Awareness . Thinking upon .

Understanding , of ones and the collective enviroment .

Last edited:
you said you cant seem to tell the difference between what is your own thoughts and what is thoughts that are not your own.

you need to discuss this part as you are in the parapsychology thread area. not the standard science area.

what type of thoughts are you getting that you feel are not yours ? (you suggest they are being telepathically sent to you?)

Perhaps from our ancesters .

But where do thoughts come from ?

Life .

Ah, this takes me back. I remember I studied the Brain for years on end looking for this very answer.

First you have to ask your self what a brain is.

A brain is a vent, the fact that GABA plus Oxygen equals Hydroxilamino proves this. Bio Photons and Anti muons are produced as a by product of the brain ventilating, much like waste material from energy conversion. The two aforementioned forms of energy, from a non living stand point, are meaningless, but they are in fact the answer.

Our thoughts are a natural consequence of current ventilation, we are happy when are brain is happy.

Proof

Research shows when you imagine a bright light your eyes emit more bio photons

https://www.improbable.com/2014/02/27/increased-photon-emission-from-the-head-while-imagining-light/

Research shows that it is very likely you actually hear your thoughts in the form of anti muons

Drats, I can't find the source right now

In researching this a bit, I've learned that the brain is made up of 100 billion nerve cells (neurons), interconnected by trillions of synapses. How does all of that produce a single thought, independent of what anyone else could be thinking at the very same moment? That's a pretty thrilling thought, in and of itself.

A brain is a vent, the fact that GABA plus Oxygen equals Hydroxilamino proves this. Bio Photons and Anti muons are produced as a by product of the brain ventilating, much like waste material from energy conversion.

Has anybody detected these muons you say that the brain produces? Got a link?

Bio-photons?

Please explain what a "bio-photon" is, exactly.

Regarding the "research" you linked to, I see immediate potential for spurious results. But I am interested - in what region of the spectrum are the emitted "bio-photons" found? Visible light? Infra-red? UV? What?

Research shows that it is very likely you actually hear your thoughts in the form of anti muons
That sounds like pseudoscientific nonsense.

In researching this a bit, I've learned that the brain is made up of 100 billion nerve cells (neurons), interconnected by trillions of synapses. How does all of that produce a single thought, independent of what anyone else could be thinking at the very same moment? That's a pretty thrilling thought, in and of itself.

Question 1 = How does it all produce a single thought.

Question 2 = How is the thought independent

My answer to question 1 = Thoughts are a continuous stream

My answer to question 2 = DNA

Hydroxylamino is fascinating, GABA + Oxygen = Hydroxylamino and then in a short amount of time (plenty of time with the fast nature of brain neuro-chemical transference) it becomes GABA and Oxygen again.

Last edited:
Question 1 = How does it all produce a single thought.
The billions of neurons are a network (hivemind) which produce an internal hologram. Each neuron is like a pixel in a picture. The total creates a recognizable pattern.
Question 2 = How is the thought independent
The thought is dependent on the sensory input, but due to the brain's physical isolation all thoughts are "best guesses", controlled hallucinations which may lead to sensory illusions and then the thought does not match reality.

This excellent presentation explains the experience of thinking.
Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experience, your experience of the world around you and of yourself within it. How does this happen? According to neuroscientist Anil Seth, we're all hallucinating all the time; when we agree about our hallucinations, we call it "reality." Join Seth for a delightfully disorienting talk that may leave you questioning the very nature of your existence.

and if you like the short version, the extended lecture goes in greater detail.

Last edited:
A brain is a vent, the fact that GABA plus Oxygen equals Hydroxilamino proves this. Bio Photons and Anti muons are produced as a by product of the brain ventilating, much like waste material from energy conversion.
I think I saw that exact quote from an old Star Trek episode.
Our thoughts are a natural consequence of current ventilation, we are happy when are brain is happy.
And your brain is well ventilated, I take it?
Well, they certainly reflect more photons. But since we're not fireflies, they really don't come from our eyes.
Funny, I can hear my own thoughts without any anti muons at all!

@Hawkl

This link is the most recent development in the science of conscious sentience. ORCH-OR
Orch OR (“Orchestrated Objective Reduction”) is a theory of consciousness put forth in the mid-1990s by British theoretical physicist Sir Roger Penrose and American anesthesiologist Stuart Hameroff. Whereas some theories assume consciousness emerges from the brain, and among these some assume that mind emerges from complex computation at the level of synapses among brainneurons, Orch OR involves a specific form of microtubules.
https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Orch-OR

and this excellent presentation focuses on the utility of microtubules in the processing and transport of sensory information at nano-scale (quantum) levels.

@Hawkl

This link is the most recent development in the science of conscious sentience. ORCH-OR https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Orch-OR

and this excellent presentation focuses on the utility of microtubules in the processing and transport of sensory information at nano-scale (quantum) levels.
I think this calls for a new WRite4U variant of Wellwisher Bingo, named in memory of our departed brother, permabanned for being even more egregiously a jerk than some of our regular members. In the orignal game, the Bingo words were water, hydrogen bonding, liberals and entropy.

In the new version they are :
- function
- potential
- Bohm
- Tegmark
- hive
- microtubule

BINGO!! :D

I think this calls for a new WRite4U variant of Wellwisher Bingo, named in memory of our departed brother, permabanned for being even more egregiously a jerk than some of our regular members. In the orignal game, the Bingo words were water, hydrogen bonding, liberals and entropy.

In the new version they are :
- function
- potential
- Bohm
- Tegmark
- hive
- microtubule

BINGO!! :D
You forget the existence of "relative universal values" as well as "functions".
Yes, I consider it an impressive list of priority subjects I am studying (as a hobby).

And instead of derogatory statements about subjects which are cutting edge science, analyze the list and you will see that there is a common thread which connects all those different subjects at very fundamental levels.

p.s. add CDT (causal dynamical triangulation) to the list. I consider this a revolutionary approach to the unfolding of spacetime itself. Check it out!

You forget the existence of "relative universal values" as well as "functions".
Yes, I consider it an impressive list of priority subjects I am studying (as a hobby).

And instead of derogatory statements about subjects which are cutting edge science, analyze the list and you will see that there is a common thread which connects all those different subjects at very fundamental levels.

p.s. add CDT (causal dynamical triangulation) to the list. I consider this a revolutionary approach to the unfolding of spacetime itself. Check it out!
Hmm, but you don't seem to try to work "relative universal values" into every thread in quite the same way, so no, I'll stick to my list for now. But I'll look out for the extra phrases. :p

Hmm, but you don't seem to try to work "relative universal values" into every thread in quite the same way, so no, I'll stick to my list for now. But I'll look out for the extra phrases. :p
I thought that it was mainstream science that everything in the universe has a (relative) value or a function. "Eigenstate"
In the everyday world, it is natural and intuitive to think of every object being in its own eigenstate. This is another way of saying that every object appears to have a definite position, a definite momentum, a definite measured value, and a definite time of occurrence.
However, the uncertainty principle says that it is impossible to measure the exact value for the momentum of a particle like an electron, given that its position has been determined at a given instant. Likewise, it is impossible to determine the exact location of that particle once its momentum has been measured at a particular instant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_eigenstates

Does the term "relative values and functions" sufficiently describe the "common denominator" of all universal physical and metaphysical patterns?

Back