Why am i getting warnings.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by John99, Nov 2, 2009.

1. superstring01 Moderator

:::sigh:::

John, this is a dictatorship.

Yeah, Plazma and James try to elicit some consensus from the ruled. But, just recently we had this discussion in another public thread. SciForums is a privately owned and operated forum. It is, in essence, a dictatorship. Don't fool yourself that you bring some bill of rights into this place when it comes to rulings.

But this really isn't the point is it?

You're pissed that nobody, thus far, agrees with your point. That is why you created a public thread on the issue. Hoping I would change my mind. Hoping others would come to your defense. And when people don't "blindly" agree with you, they are branded as "blidly" supporting the mods. Not that you've allowed for the possibility that they've actually come to their own opinions.

Apparently you aren't aware of how Gustav never pulls any punches when he and I talk. Or how BenTheMan is a fellow mod and not required to agree with me. Or how OneRaven has never hesitated to state his mind.

Nope. When they don't run to YOUR defense, they are acting blindly.

Tell me, if they had all agreed with you, would it not, conversely, have been as blind?

It is interesting that you keep missing the larger points: you're angry that your public outcry didn't go your way, and refuse to acknowledge your mistake, your anger over Tiassa using formatting options that you just don't like and your upset, over the non-democratic nature of a privately owned forum.

~String

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

So do I.
    I think it says that if another in this situation were to behave as you did I would support the moderator's decision.

Wrong.
    Not even close.
    If that other was a mod, I would still have supported String's decision, because of the actions that were taken, as opposed to the people who were involved.

If String had done what you did and YOU called him out on it, I would have agreed with YOU.

It's not blind support of the "leadership" but blind support to truth as I see it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

if a person cannot be fair then they do not belong making decisions that effect a varied population of people.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Maybe if we keep fucking with him, we can get him to flip out and leave.

8. John99 Banned Banned

look i dont have a problem with you. since you left and went to that other forum and NOW returned i notice a change in you. and frankly you were better the old way.

9. John99 Banned Banned

who are you talking about?

10. superstring01 Moderator

It seems that nobody agrees with you. What's more, you're assuming that your subjective judgment is more than just your opinion.

Again, you flamed. There is a CLEAR definition of this in the forum rules. You trolled. There is, also, a clear definition of this in the forum rules. Your gripe, again, is really more about being angry that nobody agrees with either your assessment of Tiassa or of your warning.

Odd, how you refuse to answer any of the counter points, but still carry on tilting windmills.

~String

11. superstring01 Moderator

He's probably talking about Tiassa or me. Ignore him. He's "blindly supporting a dictatorship."

~String

12. John99 Banned Banned

and what do you expect them to do?

you expect them to stand up for what is right or join in?

13. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I don't really care, frankly.
    I was honestly me then, I am honestly me now.

You may think I have changed for the worse, some may think I have changed for the better, some may think I am the same (and that it is unfortunate that I haven't changed) and still others likely think I am the same and are grateful.

I have certainly changed - people change every day.
    One thing that has not changed is that I am me, and putting on airs for nobody - just as I was before.

If you don't like me, then you don't like me.:shrug:

14. John99 Banned Banned

my assessment of a post he made. now you are conflating and exaggerating the end of the thread.

yoi know deep inside what you did was wrong.

15. Gustav Banned Banned

please stop feeding this trolling dullard

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Where? Please provide a link so I can take a look.
    If you come across something you think cannot be allowed you can always report it.
    That someone else might get away with something doesn't mean it's ok for you to do it too.

17. John99 Banned Banned

'please stop feeding this trolling dullard'

did you get a warning for that or when you told me to F off?

i get warnings for telling people they are overcompensating. you dont find that bizarre?

the other day i got a warning for saying the word 'coolie'.

18. John99 Banned Banned

it is in the thread i mentioned. do i need to post a link because tbh i dont feel like looking.

19. superstring01 Moderator

Ah. No, John. I know deep inside that you were totally wrong and you are, now, a crybaby.

See, you apparenlty don't know me at all. And, equally ridiculous that you are stating that "I know deep inside" which is the purest, most idiotic thing I've seen you write.

John. You are being a crybaby. You broke the rules. This is a fact. You trolled and flamed. The person who's wrong is you. What's worse, is you're acting like a little child. You created a thread hoping that people would come to your defense, and now are posting gibberish because it didn't turn out quite as you had hoped.

John. Seriously. You are embarrassing yourself. You need to re-assess and do a little growing up.

~String

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yes please, provide the link.

21. John99 Banned Banned

am i crazy? or is this the twilight zone?

22. superstring01 Moderator

How convenient.

~String

23. John99 Banned Banned

am i crazy? or is this the twilight zone?