Why do I feel like a stranger in my own country?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mountainhare, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I hate evil people more than race of any kind. I hate evil people within my own race and others. Interestingly they are very similar in the way they think. They condone evil, make excuses for not only the evil acts committed by them but all others.

These are what supremacists are and they are not separated by race (though some may they think they are). They are the same. They support eachothers supremacy by condoning the darkness and ego that is behind it. It's not a separate supremacist agenda or organization, it's exactly the same one because they are a certain breed of dark-hearted people and they all want to get rid of those that are different and it's not about race either. The same people that support hitler-type thinking, other dictator like tactics, torture of any kind or anything stepping on others, they are exactly the same. That's how much evil is real.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

If "supremacists" separate themselves from non-whites, who cares what they think?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Well, that would be good.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Explain to me how separating one's self is evil? The only evil I see are the likes of lying Ted Kennedy ("the 1965 immigration act won't change America from being 90% white" and the 1986 Amnesty ("this will be the first and last amnesty") forcing tens of millions of non-whites upon white Americans who don't want them.

8. John99 Banned Banned

Peta, if you want to see what a supremacist looks like just look in the mirror.

9. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I'm talking about supremacists who step on others and condone torture and exploitation.

10. John99 Banned Banned

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

11. peta9 Registered Senior Member

ha! I'm not a supremacist. I don't agree with sweat shops or exploiting other countries resources or oppressing groups of people even when my own race does it.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Sudoku:

The difference is that they were fighting against inequality, while you are fighting for it. See the difference?

Ok. How does this sound: we'll gather a group of black people together, and you and all your "white separatist" friends. And we'll give you what you want: a separate state all of your own. But we'll let the black people choose where you have to live. But we guarantee you'll live separately.

If this was hypothetically to happen, would you be content?

You conclusion does not follow logically from your premiss. Try again.

It's seems to be your sole focus on sciforums. Why else are you here, if not to push your racist agenda? It doesn't seem to me you're here for science, for example.

It couldn't happen without a genocidal or eugenicist policy.

Please be aware that you are not representative of "white people" in general. Please do not presume to speak for all white people. I find it offensive.

The beauty of anti-discrimination laws is that they apply equally across the board. Nobody is free to oppress, act on their hate, etc. etc.

Why don't you move to a country that suits you better? Perhaps Iceland. It's very white, I hear.

Depends on where the neighbourhood is, and what the white people are like and what the black people are like.

Who gets to choose which half is the "white" half? Would you be happy if black people get to choose their half first?

No, that would be you. (Want to trade insults some more or would you like to try some content?)

You're right. Many white people display those traits.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

Does that ring a bell for you?

As I thought, you want to be treated as special and privileged - because after all, you're you. You deserve it, right?

13. mountainhare Banned Banned

James R is at it again. Anyone who doesn't agree with his concept of 'equality' is unscientific.

14. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

One need not be a scientist to recognize that the concept of equality necessarily begins with the notion of no one party standing above the rest. This is a problem that we face in the United States that is not just a racial or ethnic challenge. We see it as well with religion. And in either case, the answer is the same: For the majority of people, "equality" is a step up; for a minority, it is a step down. This step down does not equal oppression, but rather represents the erosion of a supremacy that this privileged minority has enjoyed.

Nothing scientific about it. It's just a bunch of supremacists shouting, "God help us! We have to be equal to our neighbors!" Woe to them, but only if they want it that way. It's not anyone else's business if they want to make the transition harder on themselves, except that they're trying to make it harder for everyone else, as well.

This, more than anything, is why supremacists are morons.

15. mountainhare Banned Banned

One wonders why I stated HIS concept of 'equality', and why I placed quotes around 'equality'.

Hmmm.

16. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Ah, but if people wanted that change would they not vote for Pauline Hansen?
    Also, Mountainhare's version of Australia would have a predominantly white majority, what gives them the right to have that majoritiy ?

17. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

One wonders if it matters, and no, it doesn't.

18. mountainhare Banned Banned

Oh well, I tend to look on the bright side. At least when the white race is bred out of existence, hey presto, no more Tiassa.

19. Fettman #1 Bounty Hunter Registered Senior Member

Well lets not forget, its not just the white man who has this problem its every1 every race has this.

It makes people feel better about themselves if they think they are better than another for what ever reason its plain and simple every race is a little racist some members of the human race are just more than others.

I'm white and I'm religious but I'm not the stereotypical white racist many point whites out to be, there is a group of racist whits blacks and mexicans at my school so its everyone.

20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The obvious flaw in that joke actually points toward a simple, tidy solution that will rid you of any problems you have with Tiassa or nonwhites, or anyone and anything else in the world.

21. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Agreed!

22. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

You were talking about evil.

23. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

First, they want equality of results not equality of treatment (see the difference?). Second, I want separation.

Possibly. They might choose to have us live on Baffin Island.

People are more likely to help people similar to themselves. Therefore, it is in your interest to have more people who are similar to yourself around as they are more likely to help you out.

I don't advocate committing genocide, oppressing or enslaving non-whites yet you call me a "militant racist" which by your definition does the above. Which is it?

There was a small white German community in Jamaica awhile ago. Now there isn't but there are some black Jamaicans with German last names and some white grandparents. Did the black Jamaicans practice a genocidal or eugenicist policy?

Right back at you.

Maybe in theory but in practice that isn't how it works.

I like the cold, but I don't like it that cold.

I am not trying to pull a con here where the black half is in the desert and in Alaska and the white half is the best land in California. I'm saying that if we had two exact territories and one was "white only" and the other was "multicultural", that most whites would eventually move to the white only half.

Look up the "religion" of the person that wrote that. Want to guess right now which it was? I bet you can.

You got to be fucking kidding me if you think that BS written on that statue means most white Americans are agreeable with the status quo (which polling has shown they haven't for the last 40 years).

And as I said before and you didn't respond, how does separating myself from non-whites make me privileged over them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.