Why have you ended friendships?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, May 5, 2010.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I ended one with this girl for:

1. Being a user early on when I met her
    2. Being uninterested in things I like
    3. Being a whore (sleeping with guys after a few hours of meeting them)
    4. Having nothing in common with her (something I only this week realized)
    5. I don't want girls who are friends, I want sex with girls (I also just realized this)
    6. Tired of being part of others lives while having none myself (aka she said I could watch her cat if she went on vacation, lovely

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

So that's a few reasons, how about you?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Well the las 2 girls i broke up wit is cause i desided i only wanted to date this 1 girl who i been marryed to ever sinse.!!!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Betrayal, backstabbing. Also for reasons mentioned, like being uninterested in my life, having nothing in common etc.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Yea

8. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

And some for being obsessive and never leaving me alone, forcing themselves upon me.
    But they were never real friends to begin with...

9. siledre Registered Senior Member

so you mean a girlfriend, not just any friend, there is a difference between friends and girlfriends you know.

10. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Some guys seems to think they can't be friends with their girlfriends, why is that?

11. siledre Registered Senior Member

sex

12. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I don't get it.

13. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

All men want sex from the women they like, and if they see other guys getting laid not them they get to thinking "why am I sticking around." That's basically how I feel now, why bother hanging around some other guys chick

14. siledre Registered Senior Member

almost any straight male is always going to be hampered with the male female sex drive thing, especially if you have had sex with a female that is now only a friend, we can choose to ignore it but invariably it is always there and can hamper a friendly relationship.

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  15. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I meant why men in a relationship have troubles being friends with their girlfriends too, besides having sex with them.

16. siledre Registered Senior Member

I can't associate the two because friendship to me is platonic, you can have a friend and maybe even care for that friend to a point of platonic love but, and this may be really old fashioned, love for a significant other takes the step beyond friendship to a place that friendship is a moot point. to me at least.

17. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Honestly there came a point for me I realized I wasn't needed around anymore, she has a boyfriend she can be with him, why would you want two guys around? Perhaps it's my old fashioned values though

damn roman catholicism!

18. Ambrose Mason Obsidian Gael Registered Senior Member

I cut people out of my life from time to time. People let me down.

19. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Moot point, I had to look that up.

Yes, in that sense I suppose it's valid, that if you truly love someone it doesn't matter if you're friends or not, the feeling is still the same.

20. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Well this guy told me in order to finally be rid of his female friends he had to start fights with them, nothing else would work. He said after a few fights and arguing without apologizing etc. they would vanish so I used his advice this time :>

21. Ambrose Mason Obsidian Gael Registered Senior Member

Some people just don't understand so well sometimes... There was this girl who never really seemed to get it through her head that I would not be with her.

Do you suppose that some people think relentless persistence will make someone love you?

22. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I know they do, this guy keeps chasing that girl I ended the friendship with, it's really sad because she really isn't that amazing she's annoying and a user, lol I wonder if he'll win?! lol

23. Ambrose Mason Obsidian Gael Registered Senior Member

I don't know. I have no idea how people like that operate, so I really couldn't tell you.