Why is Mazulu Still Here?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Balerion, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

If I'm going to look like someone from an Anime... I want to look like this:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

or

The first is Prince Endymion, from Sailor Moon... the second, Apollonius, from Genesis of Aquarion

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I look more like this:

"I say..I say..that's a joke, son...you know, a funny!"

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I forget now.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mazulu Banned Banned

I knew that was gonna happen, and I did it anyway. Sorry, maybe I just get gender confused around here.

8. Mazulu Banned Banned

9. Mazulu Banned Banned

In what way?

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaahh!
    Now I get it.
    Yes Mazulu, where is the afterlife in that pie?

11. Mazulu Banned Banned

It's that unaccounted for dark matter that is 5x more massive than standard model matter.

12. Balerion Banned Banned

How do you know? Where's the evidence?

13. Bells Staff Member

Provide scientific proof that dark matter is the afterlife. I expect scientific papers from other sources to support your claims.

Otherwise stop making such stupid and ridiculous claims.

14. Mazulu Banned Banned

Just like everything else, dark matter came from nothingness in a (dark matter + anti-dark matter = 0) relationship. Since dark matter didn't collapse back into energy, it must have acheived the stable equilibrium, the way protons and electrons acheived a stable equilibrium, an equilibrium which resulted in chemistry. In the case of dark matter, there would also have to be some kind of chemistry undetectable to us.

My claims are not stupid or ridiculous. If anything, they are optimistic (which is something satanic atheists can't appreciate). By the way, this person was found with titanium panties.

Is this you? If so, you're lovely.

15. Balerion Banned Banned

And so the trolling begins anew.

In b4 permaban!

16. Mazulu Banned Banned

None of you have any idea what the dark matter is doing or what it's doing beneath the quantum uncertainty. You have no idea if there is another layer of determinism due to dark matter particles. For all you know, there may be layers of matter that can absorb entropy. Perhaps they can even exist as an aetherial substance

17. Seattle Valued Senior Member

"Entropy" isn't something that can be absorbed. How can one "absorb" disorder?

Regarding dark matter and an afterlife...so anything that we don't completely understand must be an afterlife? This makes no sense at all.

18. Bells Staff Member

In other words, the answer is no, you do not have any proof whatsoever, only the delusions in your head

Can I say, your obsession with my underwear is somewhat worrying. Is this a fetish you wish to discuss? If so, see a therapist.

You were allowed to return here after your previous ban, in the hope that you had learned your lesson and stopped posting like a juvenile demented retard. And you don't appear to have learned anything at all.

19. Mazulu Banned Banned

Bells said, "And I wear titanium underpants to my satanic orgies, thank you very much! Asbestos ones are too itchy. "

You wanted to talk about your underwear. That's the only reason it came up in conversation.

You're calling me a retard? That is a very hateful thing to say. I expected more out of you.

The answer to your question is, no I don't have scientific evidence, I only have faith and I have hope.

20. Bells Staff Member

And why did it come up in conversation? Or did you blank that out?

You have gone out of your way to be as offensive as you can to anyone who is an atheist here, to the point of wishing us all to die. And yet, you consider yourself to be better, a supposed spiritual person. You would have to be the worst advocate for theism and spirituality because of your hateful ideology when it comes to anyone who does not believe as you do.

Claiming that dark matter is the afterlife, trying to state it as fact and then being unable to substantiate that with any evidence at all and expecting everyone to believe you because you have "faith and hope". I'm sorry, but who do you think you are? Why should we believe you? A person who has threatened, belittled, abused anyone who happens to be an atheist because they are atheists..

This is a science forum.

If you cannot back up your claim, shut up.

So here is how it is going to go. You are going to participate in the discussion on this site like an adult. This means no more spamming every single thread you post in with pictures of angels, rainbows and all sorts of other naff crap and it will also mean no more disgusting, hateful and threatening messages to people who do not believe as you do. It will mean no more preaching and trying to ram your religious ideology down our throats and then throwing a wobbly and tantrum because we aren't buying it.

21. Balerion Banned Banned

Wobbly and Tantrum...wasn't that a British sketch comedy show in the 70s?

22. Mazulu Banned Banned

I am not going to let other people ram their hateful atheist ideologies down my throat while you atheist moderators protect them.

23. Balerion Banned Banned

Nobody has tried to ram anything down your throat. You're the one making hateful comments towards people, not the other way around. We all just feel sorry for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.