Why is Rape Not A Crime In Islam>>>>>>

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Sep 21, 2004.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3675160.stm
    nigeria
    For adultery, the standards of proof are different for men and women and judges have failed to investigate allegations of rape made by female defendants.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3592740.stm
    The status of women in Islamic law is one of the most fiercely-contested issues in Malaysia.

'Disobedient'

According to the mufti of Perak, women are subject to their husband's desires.

A husband has the right to be intimate with his wife and the wife must obey, he told one local newspaper.

Women's groups in Malaysia want a change in attitudes

Women's groups in Malaysia have reacted angrily after one of the country's most senior Islamic clerics opposed calls for new laws to protect women from rape within marriage.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/3586017.stm
    According to Pakistan's independent human rights commission, in most cases of rape where a victim is unable to produce four male witnesses as required by law, she is charged with adultery.

Three muslim countries and in each one, the womens rights in rape cases are non existent or ridiculous.

1. Nigeria they do not even investigate when a women is raped, why should they, obviously she was asking for it fluttering her eyelashes under that burkha.

2. Malaysia a man has a right to rape his wife, and is in his lawful rights to give his wife a good rape anytime he sees fit, no matter if she has a headache, or bubonic plague, a muslim woman should know her place in islam, that is lying down and fully lubricated 24hrs aday.

3. Pakistan the biggest laugh of all, the woman rape victim, has to have four male witnesses to her rape, or else she is accused of adultery, and no longer
    a rape victim, so basically she has to be raped by 4 or more pakistan men, and then she has to get them to confess to it, if they do not, and 3 confess to the rape but one does not, then that means she is not the victim but a adulteress

Islam certainly knows how to treat a lady>lol

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SKULLZ Banned Banned

Well i hate to point out the obvious but its thier culture and they dont know any different,women are second class out there simply put.

They might not see it morally wrong like us.

I mean in the UK women are in the same class cos of emiline pankhurst,the most militant of suffragettes,it wasnt till the second world war that women women got the right to vote.

I mean the west is different but its only been in the last couple of hundred years that way really,the west has just been more open to change.

They are just behind the times law wise and human rights,they stuck to thier culture longer.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Well disregarding the fact that your 1st link doesnt even talk about your topic....please explain this if rape is so "widespread" in Islam:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_rap

Americans top the world in the category of crimes. They also have the greatest number of burglaries, car thefts, rapes and assaults.....sorry Vinnie

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_bur

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_car_the

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_ass

Last edited: Sep 21, 2004
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sol13 Registered Member

If rape within marriage is not a crime then it would not get on any official stats. Also if a woman requires 4 witnessses to a rape and a woman's word is not as valid as a mans in court then again the stats would be awry. Wasn't there a case in Iran recently where a 16 year old woman was hanged for having sex. (she was possibly raped as she told the judge he should prosecute the criminals not the victims) and it was her sharp tongue that enraged the judge into condemning her to death. For having sex for God's sake.
    There probably is less burglaries and car thefts in Muslim countries but I can remember when people used to leave their front doors open. Why? Because they had nothing to steal. Not much point in breaking into a house if there's no computer, car, antiques or money to steal.

8. surenderer Registered Senior Member

\

*Islam treats both men and women equally and a woman victim of rape cannot be blamed for the crime that happened to her. There is no where in the Quran any indication to blame the rape victim instead of blaming the rapist. When and if this happens, it does not represent Islam but represents cultural understanding and man made laws, not God's commands in the Quran.

[5:5] …….. You shall maintain CHASTITY, not committing adultery, nor taking secret lovers. Anyone who rejects faith, all his work will be in vain, and in the Hereafter he will be with the losers.

[24:30] Tell the believing men that they shall subdue their eyes (and not stare at the women), and to maintain their CHASTITY. This is purer for them. GOD is fully Cognizant of everything they do.

But the whole "rape in a marriage" thing is a easy way to try to pass of the FACTS that I posted above but in marriage God tells Muslims:

"Live with them in kindness; even if you dislike them, perhaps you dislike something in which Allah has placed much good" (4:19).

"And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect." (al-Rum 30:21)

:m:

9. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Equal in what? In rights, justice and punishments?

10. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Your thread title is misleading. The issue you are really trying to tackle is rape in marriage. not rape in general.

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

sol13
    I find i agree with all your thoughts on this

surrender says
    "america tops the world in crime and rape"

Yes surrender i have no doubt, but is the rape state santioned no, no, no, were as in the 3 muslim countries i mentioned it is.

And if rape is not a crime in islam, how can it be reported, and therefore there are no statistics for rape, unless were talking about men being raped, because a woman cannot be raped

Surrender you must stick with reality and facts, if rape is not a crime in islam, how can it be a statistic lol .

12. surenderer Registered Senior Member

[/QUOTE]

Then please post where in the Koran it says that rape is permitted

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

surenderer
    Registered User (377 posts)

Today, 07:36 PM
    report | reply

"*Islam treats both men and women equally"

Surrender do you make this ridiculous statement tongue in cheek, or are you so far entrenched in islam you actually believe it.

In about 2000 years time, the women of islam might be equal to men, until then they will be under the cosh, and forever the victim of male chauvinist pigs.

The only thing that is equal between the sexes in islam, is that they breathe the same air, other than that there is no comparison with rights or freedoms, and surrender you are fully aware of this.

Why is it that muslims cannot accept criticism, without the but word.

To listen to muslims speak there religon is eutopia, no crime no rape, its a perfect alice in wonderland life to be had in a muslim country.

14. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Try to view it PER CAPITA and you'll see that Americans are only the 9th from the top.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2004
  15. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

surenderer
    Registered User (378 posts)

Today, 08:00 PM
    report | reply

“ Surrender you must stick with reality and facts, if rape is not a crime in islam, how can it be a statistic lol .

[/QUOTE]

"Then please post where in the Koran it says that rape is permitted "

Surrender i never said the koran i said "state santioned rape"

i do not read the koran, i do not want my soul corrupted, or my eyes burnt with the satanic verses inside it.

The bbc clearly reported state sponsered rape in 3 muslim countries, when rape is not a crime it becomes state sponsered, do you understand that concept surrender.

16. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

DoctorNO
    Ultra Electro Agnostic (663 posts)

Today, 08:10 PM
    report | reply

17. surenderer Registered Senior Member

18. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

surrender

You say muslim leaders are corrupt, but what about some muslim leaders being plain evil, i mean state sponsored rape is that not evil in your ideal country.

Surrender what i care about are human rights, in islam a woman has no rights.

The only rights a woman has in islam, is the right to be legally raped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Compare this:

With this:

Again show me where ISLAM says this..........you say yo dont wont to read the Koran but that is the only way to prove your point. I have shown you how statistically your country has more rapes violent crimes and murders than ANY muslim country but yet just like any other dilusional scrub you choose to point the finger at others while your backyard is full of filth....if you care to discuss facts in your threads then we can do that but your parinoid posts only show you to be wrong time after time......again have fun with your biased ignorant response I am done with this conversation :m:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

vincent,

As usual, you are making rash generalisations without any supporting evidence at all.

21. I Am F_AQ2 Registered Senior Member

That is completely misleading. IF you would simply look at what DoctorNO wrote you would see that per capita the us falls by quite a bit. You are trying to mislead people with those statistics. Not to mention that those statistics are entirely based on the number of crimes that are caught. If a crime is not caught then it cannot be any part of a statistic. As it has been said many times in this thread, if rape is state sanctioned than of course there wont be any rapes to report.

If you were truly a follower of the Koran you would be equally disgusted with the so called Islamic nations as the rest of us are.

Yah, 9/11 never really happened. Terrorists don’t really exist. Whatever.

22. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Yes from #1 to #9....my bad

So i should base them on the people that are uncaught?... perhaps the US could be #120?? then again they could be #1 after all.... that goes both ways you know

I agree but i have also shown in this thread where the Koran has said that rape isnt Islamic thus any State sanctioned Rape policy isnt Islamic....I again ask anyone saying different to show me otherwise

Not sure what that means exactly.....I am disgusted by how the name Islam gets dragged through the mud by coroupt(sp) leaders and and bad muslims but to say that all muslims are bad is like denouncing Christianity during the Nazi's terrorism

Who said that?....but please remember that terrorism isnt only something that happens to you

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/index.htm

Please note the picture

23. philocrazy Banned Banned

vincent28uk vincent28uk vincent28uk vincent28uk vincent28uk vincent28uk vincent28uk vincent28uk vincent28uk vincent28uk vincent28uk vincent28uk
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahhah
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahh
    hahahahahhahahahahahahahah
    hahahahahahhahhahahahahhahah