Why is Rape Not A Crime In Islam>>>>>>

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Sep 21, 2004.

1. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Not agreeing with vincent god forbid I just wanted to point out those stats on nationmaster all the uncolored countries have not given any stats and if we are to believe the saudis they have 0.0 crimes per 1000 people

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

james the rash statements with no evidence were supplied by the bbc world news, they are all links which clearly state that rape is not taken serious or is not a crime at all in 3 muslim countries mentioned.

And in these live links the text clearly states for those unwilling to go to the links, that crying rape in pakistan, malaysia, or nigeria is like crying flying saucer, because no muslim judges in these countries take it serious.

Now i am not einstein but i do understand plain english, the bbc links are quite clear and for those of you who english is not your mother tongue, and judging by the replies to this thread, there are quite a few the bbc comes in dozens of other languages too.

And they all say the same thing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3675160.stm
    nigeria
    For adultery, the standards of proof are different for men and women and judges have failed to investigate allegations of rape made by female defendants.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3592740.stm
    Women's groups in Malaysia have reacted angrily after one of the country's most senior Islamic clerics opposed calls for new laws to protect women from rape within marriage.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/3586017.stm
    According to Pakistan's independent human rights commission, in most cases of rape where a victim is unable to produce four male witnesses as required by law, she is charged with adultery.

These are all quotes from bbc news, now just how blunt and plain does it have to be to be reality here, do you think the bbc makes these stories up because there short of news that day.

The evidence of muslims not taking rape serious is quite clear even to a five year old.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. surenderer Registered Senior Member

I only point this out though Path to show the "glass houses" analogy. I do think though however that with the harsh treatment a criminal gets in Saudi Arabia that crime would be less there than it would be in the west (no O.J. Simpson justice there

) I am by no means holding Islamic countries (at least countries with a majority muslim population) as an example because none that I know of are truly living by the Sharia but people like Vincent are mixing cultural biased and Islamic bias and i am trying to show him that there is a difference. :m:

http://www.islam4all.com/newpage18.htm

and speaking of rapes:

http://www.sftt.org/cgi-bin/csNews/...and=viewone&op=t&id=84&rnd=399.25183065658893

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Well i have learned most surrenders links are pure muslim propaganda,
    if we are to believe surrender there is no crime in muslim countries.

And he seems to think sharia law is the best muslim law of all.

Sharia law the ice age law of the supreme muslim male chauvinist pig, the law that strips all muslim women of there rights, and makes the muslim man into some sort of superhero, incapable of indecision or mistakes, morally right in everthing they do.

8. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Not true I have been critical of muslims and non-muslims

Again not true I only showed you that your country has too much crime to worry about other countries problems

There is no other muslim law

Again i tell you i dont care what your opinion is if you have facts to back up what you say (from the Koran) about Islam giving women no rights or that muslim men are superheros then post them and we can debate them....but you wont because you cant...You know though Vinnie you should be glad that you are wrong because only 18% of the worlds muslims are Arabs which means that the rest are Red, Black, Brown or Yellow

....so if they were all terrorists then you would probably be dead allready....you'd never see them coming

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Vincent has just pulled another thread into the Cesspool. Please stop the insults, vince.

10. Killr Carrot Banned Banned

you know its interesting... rape isnt a crime in islam??? cool. same should apply here too.
    In the end, rape is only suprise sex. They should abolish rape by having a law where women have to, HAVE TO, say yes to any sort of sex and as a result, no ... rape. Wahey!!!

11. Set Abominae Registered Member

Well,Islam is kinda fucked up as religions go.I say they should all get THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW!!!!

12. Killr Carrot Banned Banned

well it doesnt matter really does it?? i mean their only women and their more than likely muslim .. thats the worst of the worst like. Anyways they dont even count as real people, now do they??

13. jlocke Registered Senior Member

Nowhere in the Islam religion does it give men the right to rape women. If the government is corrupt and is letting these atrocities fly, it's not the religion, it's the people.

JLocke

14. J.B Banned Banned

The government is made up of the same people.

15. jlocke Registered Senior Member

Yes, that is what I'm saying. The people are to blame, not the religion.

16. J.B Banned Banned

Do you not think that the Islam religion teachs men to treat women in a poor manner at all?

17. jlocke Registered Senior Member

That what I said, no, don't try your bullshit racism arguments on me. I'm done with your shit. Go talk to vincent28uk, you guys have a lot in common.

18. J.B Banned Banned

Ya, just make sure your women are compleatly covered up with black sheets, or they will be stoned to death.

Nice religion there :bugeye:

19. ruzdreg Guest

you people should really know the facts before you decide to blabber nonsense. first off, im a malaysian girl (woman girl woman girl...ugh). a muslim and a malaysian. the thing is, after having read all your posts, i can see that for those of you who are quite ignorant of the difference between the religion and the culture you guys seem to be poking around Islam. clearly shows your utter stupidity and ignorance. why on earth would you go around sayin nasty things about Islam when clearly Christianity is not that much better. i wouldnt go into that.

when you, JB, talk about making sure muslim women are covered in black sheet otherwise theyll be stoned, youve completely mixed up religion and culture. for instance in arab countries its their CULTURE that they wear what they wear. in Islam, it is adequate that the women cover up everything but their face and hands, wearing things that arent too tight and not too revealing. no point being covered in black but having it all too tight eyh? think again before m,aking those stupid sarcasm of yours.

second, the point to which i was drawn here in the first place is rape as a crime in islam. what has been reported are rape not being crimes or being backhanded as crimes in MUSLIM COUNTRIES, and not in ISLAM. mind you, while the OIC boast the membership of MUSLIM countries, very few follow strict Islamic Shariah Laws. the way its been debated here is pretty darn pathetic really. humans have the tendency to pick out whats cool for themselves while leaving the nasty ones behind. same goes for the ruling governments of said countries.

while the husband has complete "ownership" of the wife as your mind would understand it, the wife too has her own absolute right in marriage to deny her husband sex, should the reasons for her doing so be justifiable; that being the husband is an abuser, and that he has been a complete and utter jackass as seen by the shariah law. that includes not giving the wife her needs to an extent. to do so she must seek the Fasakh, or in english it would mean "termination" (mind you, arabic aint my first language, nor do i really speak it, but as translated into malay, and from malay translated to english, this is the meaning it reopresents). in this sense, the wife can therefore be separated from the husband, and only then will the bond of Akad (the marital bond) be broken, and only then will the husband be taken away his right on his wife. the wife can seek the Fasakh if she has been "raped" by the husband, if to which point she is emotionally and physically scarred, that will be her right.

most of those women are not well informed about their own religion and their right as women. as in the case of those highlighted by the bbc, i will have to point out that those were countries, although bearing the emblem of muslim countries, pick out from the Quran what they wish, and most of the time duefully interpret the Shariah law as they will.