Why it is Women's fault

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Frisbinator, Mar 17, 2004.

1. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

I'm curious, how many males really think that a virgin in uni is a good thing? Most of the time, and i do get the whole "i'm a guy, therefore i'm getting some" impression, so i wonder, why do us women wait if there's noone out there to respect the fact
    myspot@mail-me.com

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacZ Caroline Registered Senior Member

darktr00per
    No I wasn't saying that, and I'm aware of hormonal differences too. I was simply saying that you can't judge one sex to be weaker or stronger than another on the basis of one difference (in this instance it was brawn, or lack of) alone.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

bla bla bla
    The sexes are different, with different responsibilities. Women need to be selective, they need to be hard to get, its important for the future of the species, we've escaped natural selection much to my dismay, do we have to escape sexual selection as well?
    1 gender has to be slutty and the other prudish/selective. If women are going to be slutty I guess we'll just have to be prudish. It doesn't make sense but if women aren't playing properly we'll have to compensate.
    It doesn't make sense because women have to harbour the result of the fornication and raise it into adulthood, its got more to do with them so they have to be selective.
    Guys just need to get their genes out there. Thats pretty much it, its up to the females to be sieves, instinctually selecting for the future of homo-sapiens.
    Girls are sluts for sleeping around because its too easy, its just laziness on their part. They need to shape up, this isn't a fucking tea party. Its the propogation of the species, don't make a mockery of it, rebelling in the name of 'grrl power'

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

get your act together.

I'm just so pissed off about how easy it is to fuck you idiots.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darktr00per Registered Senior Member

They act the way they do becuase of social breakdown. Values in america have decreased over the last 30 years, mainly due to womens rights and lack of religion.

8. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

doc, haven't you heard about that nifty new invention called birth control? i just got a whole bunch in a goody bag from a feminist event last night. i'll send you some. it may just catch on!
    i'm not raising anything into adulthood until i'm ready to. men that think women who understand their sexuality are (insert sexist insult here) need to get over themselves. we're humans. humans enjoy sex. that's just the way it is.
    insect and bird females mate with multiple parters at a time. some male insects have adapted by favoring males with specialized peni that scrape competitors' sperm from the cloaca to increase the occurence of their own genes in the next generation. not coincidentally, females tend to prefer these specialized peni with all kinds of french tickler-like features. why can't you adapt to contemporary women, you ingrate?

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

So true...

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Well said!

Altough unfortunately, contemporary women lost their good taste and prefer to be with guys that are goofy, watch hockey games and TV all the day and act like they are drunk with a horrible and childish sense of humour. It seems that romantism is completely DEAD. :bugeye:

11. leda Registered Senior Member

I can't believe this is an issue. Is this an american thing? From what I see here in england, its obviously true that women can be pickier than men. But I've never known anyone judge a women badly because of the amount of men (or women) she's slept with. Only if they were going out with someone at the time, but that's a different matter. And marrying a virgin? Scuse me a moment, my flying pigs got out again.

12. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

leda...

I know in oz, there's a huge varying degree here, and cause we haven't figured out yet, being only 300 yo, the debate still rages. I find that there's less respect for women these days, and this tends to spread to the way some women treat themselves. On the other hand, over here we've also got the old fashion guys. So like i said, i dunno what's it like over there, but here, you get all sorts.

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Are there other old fashioned guys here? I have never seen one. Well... maybe when I look in the mirror...

Anyways... it is tough to be romantic when girls mostly valorizes tough and sour guys...

Just found this which seems to be relevant to the discussion...

14. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

I can't remember where i heard it from, but "girls flirt with the bad boy. They marry the good guy."

I'm a chick, and i agree it happens, but for the life of me, i dunno why. Some chicks go for the bad boy to up their own self image (go figure), but occationally, it's nice to remember the good ones.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

MacZ:
    Granted - for a social animal, social cunning may outrank physical strength.
    However, judging from the history of humankind, there's SOMETHING wrong with women because by and large, they haven't DONE anything.

Are you just randomly stringing words together or do you have a point?

Okay, so you DON'T have a point.

This - and I'm not insulting you or being catty - is simply because you have a small dick. It's not that difficult to satisfy a woman sexually.

However, women have evolved to be selective in who they mate with. Bearing the entire burden of pregnency, they must invest more in their progeny than men need - thus, they must find fitter men than men need find fitter women.

Of course you don't realize this because you're a useless decadent...

Truthseeker:
    Yes well, etymology of the word "valor".
    Why do you think women prefer strength?
    The "bad boy" term is inane. Women prefer strength. If they cannot find it, or their standards have been so corrupted by modern life, they will pursue the illusion.

Swedishfish:
    There's a difference between understanding one's sexuality and being double-deep-dicked by men you met five minutes beforehand.

History tells an entirely different story.
    Mind the stds.

MSBF:
    It's this really difficult concept called "not being a disgusting whore".
    Why don't women want to be disgusting whores, even though it's what men and MTV prefer? Beats me. Must be instinct.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2004
  16. rainbow__princess_4 The Ashtray Girl Registered Senior Member

Because we're insane. All guys know that don't you?

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

It's nice if that would ever happen... At least not with me...

Anyhow... I have another thread going on about that. If you want to talk about it, go there

I Have Said It Once, And I'll Say It Again

18. Zxanthaxzantheus On a posting binge. Registered Senior Member

Heres what i understand from all of this:

From what i've learned reading these posts, we have sort of an equalibrium between men and women when it comes to sexualiy and relationships.

Men can have all the sex they want without ridicule, but in reality it's controlled by the willingness of the woman to comply. Women controll what men do sexualy (in terms of heterosexual relationships in the free world), but sacrafice the freedom from scrutiny that men have because of the power they have over men.

They have us men by the balls, but if they let go too much, they get thier hand slapped!

19. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

""It's this really difficult concept called "not being a disgusting whore".
    Why don't women want to be disgusting whores, even though it's what men and MTV prefer? Beats me. Must be instinct.""

There's difference between sleeping with your boyfriends, and sleeping with the first guy that looks at you in a club. There is a 'in between'. Where in this 'in between' region that guys judge you on is more the question.

"Men can have all the sex they want without ridicule, but in reality it's controlled by the willingness of the woman to comply. Women controll what men do sexualy (in terms of heterosexual relationships in the free world), but sacrafice the freedom from scrutiny that men have because of the power they have over men. "

Very true. Men are the "lets go" bit in the relationships, women are the stops.

20. rainbow__princess_4 The Ashtray Girl Registered Senior Member

In the girls' world the last thing you want to do is date a "stud". After all, if he's had so many girlfriends then they've all dumped him for a reason. Who said that being a stud was a good thing and would attract girls? What's cooler is the whiney little nerds coz they treat you like a princess coz they're flattered for attention.

21. Frisbinator Registered Senior Member

Heres the thing: Most guys will do whatever a woman lets him do. It is that simple.

This doesen't hold for every guy or every woman. I know a couple of fat girls who would let me do an awful lot to them but I wouldn't in a million years.

And about the guy being the virgin discussion up there, I'll admit to being a virgin. The reason is because I only want to know what it feels like to have sex with ONE woman my whole life, I'm doing it for her.

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Be careful with that. It seems that some girls get scared with that...

23. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

then you must really be the only guy on the planet following that :| kudos.

A Neo-Nazi friend of mine once put it to me that a man has to spread his seed, while the woman just has to shut up and take it. That things should be like in pre-historic times where you just knock one over the head with the a club, drag her back to your cave, "fuck her till she bleeds", and put her back where you found her.

Interesting how people have different views.