Why the Scipowers are idiots.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by WANDERER, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

or doing the splits?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

or riding, ballet, netball ect?

There are LOTS of things women are better designed for

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Unfortunately, yes. But if they trained for six months, there would be a 90 percent chance that they could beat me. Train for 12 months, and unless I also trained, it would be certain. If I and they started training at the same time, I would still beat them at the end of six or twelve months.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Wow, wasn't it such a great idea to invite Wanderer and Dr Lou Natic back to SciForums? Their valuable contributions are as good as ever. All our fears that they would continue to be disruptive loser jerks were unfounded.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Well, argue like human beings and you will find that people like Wanderer have more reason to care what you think.

8. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Every realistic measure of "superiority" is earned and excuses don't cut it. I earned these muscles. They are bought and paid for, and worked for. The same goes for my intellect.

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

right:bugeye:

10. Bells Staff Member

*Sigh*

I am sad I came after it all to be honest. I would have loved to set fire to my bra in protest of my socially assigned female roles.

Burn baby burn!!

That's a bit of a boast, don't you think?

I doubt anyone would view you as an 'attacker'. They might call you a misogynist for some of what you might say. You could also be called 'stupid' if you did accuse all men of being rapists and limp. From men and women.

If someone states the facts are wrong, and have no real proof of it, of course they are going to be rejected. For example, those who deem HIV as being curable or non-existent would be rejected if studies are shown that their own version of the facts are wrong. How can I put this.. just because you say it is so does not make it so. Studies and research is usually done before new ideas are rejected as being false. If the individual who came up with the idea does not agree, then he/she is usually the one who cries foul and views everyone within that particular scientific community as being liars and sheep.

What is your favourite cheese?

Argue like a human being? You do realise that Wanderer's main form of argument and debate is to call everyone a retard, imbecile and a fagot, don't you?

Indeed.. Shhhhh..

Child birth. You try passing a child out of your willy after 18 hours of labour, then immediately getting up to give the child a feed, bath, have a shower and then look 'presentable' for visitors that converge to "see the baby". Then stay awake for the next 3 months feeding the damn thing. You want endurance? That's endurance!!

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

am i the only person struck with the thought of just who is this asshole?

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Mmmmmm wine and cheese, now your just making me hungry bells

I will submit thats another one

Also fighting, women seem to feel no restraint about hitting where it hurts, and then complaining when THEY get hurt

god i used to hate my sister

13. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

no no no! No buts. Just as is.

14. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Who Wanderer? He can be a whiney asshole and he does know how to contribute when he wants.

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

WANDERER:

How disappointing. Expected though. Reversion to type.

Do you have issues with homosexuality?

Do you have issues with women? You think "girlish" is an insult?

What challenge, by the way? Do you imagine you are presenting some kind of challenge? Certainly not any kind of intellectual challenge.

You sure think you're showing us all what a strong, powerful man you are, though, don't you? No faggots or girls can compete with you. Ooh, you're so butch!

You're better at insulting people behind their backs than to their face, though, I hear. A bit of a coward, I'd say.

And where can we find your magnificent contribution to humanity? Just so we can compare, you understand.

So leave.

Or do you feel like you need to go out with a bang? Will that make you feel important? Will it gain you brownie points at spurious's shitforums (as they call it there)?

P.S. I can't help but notice that you devote an inordinate amount of your time and energy to this forum, despite constantly claiming that it is a waste of your planet-sized ego - oops, brainpower.

16. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I'm framing that one! :roflmao:

17. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

To me the real issue is that the followers of these movements get abusive. I don't know if Wanderer is responding to abuse that he was exposed to, but his speech sounds a lot like such a response. His first message in this thread looks like some real thought went into it.

If people who are part of a movement do not understand simple common courtesy, or simple methods for proving their own points, they can't possibly understand their own movement. The AIDS people are abusive. They don't understand organic chemistry, microbiology, or AIDS. The Andrea Dworkin types don't understand feminism, and neither do the "shut up or I will shut you up" male followers. The environmentalists don't understand what goes into saving the environment or how much progress industry has actually made, which is a lot more than the environmentalists have. The animal rights people will make most animals extinct because of their cluelessness. And a lot of people will leave this site permanently because the moderators have been abusive and clueless.

18. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Because the moderators are in the habit of clamping down on interesting and productive discussions. "Safe" topics are not productive.

19. Gustav Banned Banned

the only reason i leave the greek and doc alone is cos i want them back in here.
    evolving not stagnant

muster up some genuine compassion for the retards
    james will let you be

20. Gustav Banned Banned

the above is a response sans thread perusal

the doc will be my bitch

/kidding

21. Gustav Banned Banned

i operate in sci with a few brain cells switched on
    ja
    dumbfuckdoc

22. Gustav Banned Banned