Would you be a cannibal if you ate an animal that ate a human?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by KilljoyKlown, Feb 14, 2012.

1. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Is that the voice of experience I'm hearing? I've often wondered if anyone would actually hunt down a squirrel kill and butcher the little runt and then cook it just to see if it was worth eating.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Well when it's either that or don't eat for the day, you start to set a lot of traps(fortunately the buggers are relatively stupid and easy to trap).

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

I haven't traped any I shot some to keep them away from pecan trees down here in Fl. They just love the pecans. We get them up the trees. An the person I know has three trees so we shoot them an just get rid of them I got like 6 of them lil buggers in 2011 the other I think got like 4.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Peanut butter works well too.

8. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Peanut Butter. ?? Please explain. Might make my shootin more preductive. An I will let my friend up north know. He likes em'

9. Arioch Valued Senior Member

They love the stuff. It's got lots of protein and sugar, two things they go ape-shit over. The idea came to me when I was doing some survival training and I ran across a campsite that had a lot of it, I figured they wouldn't miss one jar.

10. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

So u what applie it to a tree?? I'll try that...thx

11. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Gettin back to the base message here. I honestly don't want to know it ate a family member but I would kill it if I could. If I seen it eat a "human" of course. An I can't say what gators down here have eaten. But I like gator "tail"

12. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

It might be fun to watch a squirrel try for it on a set mouse trap.

13. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Killer sounds like something I may try they are a rodent afterall. Good idea.... Got several in the yard I try to set something up soon.... An let ya know..

14. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

My cousin in Texas had a squirrel family in his attic and they seemed to be most active at night when he wanted to sleep. He tried using fox urine but that didn't work. He tried traps but after a couple of the kids got caught they wised up. He bought a pellet gun and nailed a couple more, but the rest beat him at the waiting game. After a while he finally caught them all out of the attic and he sealed up the hole. Took him about 6 weeks.

15. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Sounds like he could've used the p nut butter :idea: idea sooner. An the traps.

16. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

You bet

I once had a pidgin problem. They used to perch on a beam above my car in my assigned car port in Arizona. There's not much that's more irritating than a fresh daily dose of pidgin shit on your car every day. Well I was told it was against the law to kill pidgins in Arizona. So I came up with a method that worked but didn't kill any pidgins. I tie raped 4 sticky traps to the beam. It was a real sight to see, it took most of the pidgins about 30 minutes to get free minus a few feathers and they never came back again.

17. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Should've just fed them rice. Like dry white rice they would've went for a drink an the rice. Will expand sometimes. A explosion like occurrence would happen. An u would b know where around. But I would have liked to have seen the site u created I seems funny.

18. cosmictotem Registered Senior Member

Would a hog be a cannibal if it ate a human that ate a hog?

19. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Unlike myself I'm sure the hog wouldn't have given it a thought one way or the other.

20. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

:idea: We are mammals so are we cannibals if we eat another mammal?? Does it have to be another human??????

21. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

No, by definition cannibalism means eating ones own species. But I have a feeling that really being a cannibal means knowingly eating ones own species. So if you are fed human without knowing it, I'm not sure you could be called a cannibal.

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Knowingly and on purpose. Otherwise we would all be cannibals. We all ingest/inhale each others skin-flakes for example. One can know this but one cannot, practically, avoid it.

23. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Yes I cringe at the thought that I might actually be breathing air that has been used and recycled through many generations of long dead humans.