Accepting Defeat

I guess Hitler had the right idea.. :rolleyes:
Rather fight and be obliterated then surrender and live.. is that the idea ?

How about that generalized definition ?

If she wants to make defeat mean what she wants, victory must mean something different for her too. Maybe she wants accept & deny & reality to mean whatever she wants.

If she wants to make defeat mean what she wants, victory must mean something different for her too. Maybe she wants accept & deny & reality to mean whatever she wants.

As far as I can see she defines defeat (and thus victory as well) as an end-outcome.
So unless the opponent is completely eliminated there is no victory or defeat in her book. This should be the conclusion on her part.

this remidns ,e of a t-shirt that reads:

Rehab is for quitters

i got the biggest laugh when i saw that.

I've never heard of a definition of defeat that includes victory.
Except from ancient regime who starts threads on sexual abuse allegations when an adult man has sex with an 11 year old.

But then, I had an actual edumakeshun in the English language.

I've never heard of a definition of defeat that includes victory.
Except from ancient regime who starts threads on sexual abuse allegations when an adult man has sex with an 11 year old.

But then, I had an actual edumakeshun in the English language.

Who did give a definition of defeat that includes victory ??

SAM is contradicting herself:

Sigh.. :rolleyes:

Seeing your weird definition of the word you would probably think that I admit defeat by quitting this fruitless discussion.

No that's your definition.

We're not playing for incentives are we?

No, that's your definition.. :bugeye:

Defeat : a condition of having lost, surrender, laying down arms, giving up

giving up does not always mean defeat. i dont believe so anyway.

You are right. If I give up this discussion because SAM cannot be reasoned with I am not admitting defeat in any way.

Back