Are Crop circles encoded?

Sure! No offense meant! That "alien" picture is really impressive! I wonder if anybody will manage to decode the disk.

Hans

I am merely suggesting that some type of message(s) are included in them. numbers as you said can be formed out of them(crop circles). Maybe they are not government codes but some type of numerical language. I never meant alien codes in my first message, I was trying to explain what I am now.

Why is it that no one has suggested that it is the crops, themselves, who are trying to communicate with us? :rolleyes:

Maybe the space people placed the crop pictographs in the fields because they knew the governments would try to suppress the knowledge of them. Maybe making the crop pictographs increasingly complex is a way of showing the governments that they can do such complex things and the governments of the world can't catch them at it, let alone figure out any of the technology behind it. Maybe they wanted the governments of the world to have plenty of time to work on the problem of figuring out what's happening so the idea would finally sink into their heads that whoever is making them could do whatever they wanted on this planet and there isn't a single thing that anyone here could do about it. Maybe that's a more humane way of letting the world know they're here than having to destroy every single thing military on the planet.

The crop pictographs are mind expanding. They allow you to think about things and possibilities of things that otherwise would never have entered your consciousness. Besides their obvious esthetic value, they clearly have information encoded in their design, possibly sequential. For that reason I hope that the governments that are pretending to know nothing about them are making a sequential record of them. Actually, I have a hunch that the government has a satellite in geosynchronous orbit over England for that very purpose.

Why should governments (all governments) want to suppress the news of a contact with friendly aliens? I can think of a lot of governments that would love such a chance to bestow themselves with eternal fame.

I can think of a lot of more sensible ways of making a "soft contact", --- governments are notoriously unable to suppress anything for any amount of time.

Making complex patterns in crops is not exactly the way to impress a possibly hostile government. I'm sure a space-faring culture will have more convincing tricks in their arsenal.

We dont know that there are space people here, we do know that there are humans here.

Mind expanding? Well, working with complex things IS mind expanding.

Since the mayority of the crop circles, including some of the most complicated, have provably been made by humans, what exactly is it that makes you believe that space people must have made any of the rest?

Hans

Last edited:
Well people who are looking for codes in the Cropcircles. Here's the latest on the Crabwood Circle (The Alien Face). Enjoy and draw your conclusions. I am curious to what you may find of this. As it is, that there's a lot to do about Cropcircles and what they "mean", as in the codes which should be hidden and have a higher meaning. Thoughts and comments please...:)

"Alien Face" Crop Circle decoded !

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. EELRIJUE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

Winchester, Hampshire Circular Code Analysis - UPDATED

© 2002 by Linda Moulton Howe

August 18-19, 2002 - Letter From Earthfiles Viewer who describes himself as,
"A large part of my full time job is decoding ciphers and reverse engineering communication protocols:
Hello I have noticed your news article on the Crabwood corn circle.

Please find below the results of my initial work in decoding the Crabwood Farm crop circle, and the message which it seems to contain!

SUGGESTIONS.
Suggestion 1. The circle partially overlaying the Alien visage, Appears to contain digital information comprising of ones and zeros. (Either Flattened or erect corn).

Suggestion 2. The information is represented in 8 bit data segments of identical length, all bit positions being equally marked. There is a narrow separator or synchronisation bit (ridge) between the 8bit data fields.

Suggestion 3. It is highly probable that ASCII 8 bit encoding is used as the most common character used was SPACE that is represented by hex x20, this was used to separate the blocks of data segments. (Hex is a convenient digital way of representing the binary information contained in the
message). The circle seems to be of simple 8 bits binary encoding, with characters represented by the ASCII character set. The language used is international English. The Circle is read from the inside out or counter clockwise.

Suggestion 4. Between each curved line of data, there is an empty separator line.

MESSAGE DECODING.
The pictures used to decode the text were taken from crop circle connector,
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2002/Crabwood/crabwood2002a.html The pictures required orthogonal correction to ensure that as a near as perfect circle was presented. This is so that a view directly above of the circle was used when decoding the contents. Simple contrast enhancement was performed.

The message was decoded by using a marked bit of paper in the following manner |blank|1|2|4|8|1|2|4|8|. The LSB (Least Significant Bit) is on the left; the MSB (Most Significant bit) is on the right. The paper was curled along the empty separator line, when reading the text. The blank part was
placed ion the synchronisation bits.

MESSAGE CONTENTS (some missing)
This is the deciphering of the message: -

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)

The message consists of 26 Words, interestingly the English alphabet has 26 letters.

DETAILED DECODING
The Below table has two columns, the hexadecimal number and its English alphabet equivalent.

42 B
65 e
77 w
61 a
72 r
65 e
20 SPACE
74 t
68 h
65 e
20 SPACE
62 b
65 e
61 a
72 r
65 e
72 r
73 s
20 SPACE
6F o
66 f
20 SPACE
46 F
41 A
4C L
53 S
45 E
20 SPACE
67 g
69 i
66 f
74 t
73 s
20 SPACE
26 &
20 SPACE
74 t
68 h
65 e
69 i
72 r
20 SPACE
42 B
52 R
4F O
4B K
45 E
4E N
20 SPACE
50 P
52 R
4F O
4D M
49 I
53 S
45 E
53 S
2E .
4D M
75 u
63 c
68 h
20 SPACE
50 P
41 A
49 I
4E N
20 SPACE
62 b
75 u
74 t
20 SPACE
53 s
74 t
69 i
6C l
6C l
20 SPACE
74 t
69 i
6D m
65 e
2E .
(no Idea what the following is)
45 E
45 E
4C L
52 R
49 I
4A J
56 U
45 E
2E .
54 T
68 h
65 e
72 r
65 e
20 SPACE
69 i
73 s
20 SPACE
47 G
4F O
4F O
44 D
20 SPACE
6F o
75 u
74 t
20 SPACE
74 t
68 h
65 e
72 r
65 e
2e .
57 W
65 e
20 SPACE
4F O
50 P
70 p
6F o
73 s
65 e
20 space
44 D
45 E
43 C
45 E
50 P
54 T
49 I
4f O
4E N
2E .
43 C (Following word damaged by tramlines)
4F O
6E n
64 d
75 u
69 i
74 t
20 SPACE
43 C
4C L
4F O
53 S
49 I
4E N
47 G
07 BELL SOUND

Regards

Richard

Another Translator Writes:

An e-mail came on August 19 from another Earthfiles viewer who writes about the "word damage by tramlines" above:

"Maybe that 'EELRIJUE' is the name of the place where it is 'GOOD there.' So, no damaged word, but the name of that place. Maybe a star name? Maybe the name of their planet?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2002 by Linda Moulton Howe
All Rights Reserved.
earthfiles@earthfiles.com

See full article at :
http://www.earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm?ID=381&category=Environment

Cool, I was looking into it, but somebody beat me to it, heheh. Well, whatever the content of the message, it doesnt get us anywhere. Pro-alien people will say the words indicate its an alen message. Anti-alien people will say anybody could write that. They'll both be right.

At least I dont assume anybody will claim its a natural phenomenon, hehehe ----- but I could be wrong.:rolleyes:

Hans

mossfan125:

I, myself, did not post the IQ comment. Nevertheless, it does seem conversationally titillating that it should appear by some mysterious means within a thread about crop circles, no?

:D

don't believe a word.
it sounds like from a mouth of some new ager

not advanced alien rase

bs

It sounds like a case of numerology. People find all kind of codes in numerology. (computer/data numerology?)

Why should extraterrestrial travelers use this system? And than so complicated?

Cropcircles are the talk of the day, since the movie "Signs" was released. It is really unbelievable how many talk there is at the moment about it.

It seems a major assumption that the aliens would communicate in our language, using our words, our writing system (i.e. letters, spaces, correct spelling, etc etc) This seems to indicate that they have somehow already interacted with us, or at least know a lot about the culture of the country they're cropping in.

Mmmmm anyhow:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. EELRIJUE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

I sure hope thats not whats gonna go into history as The first message from outer space :rolleyes:

Hans

Back