Atheists Are Bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC - Non taken old man. It's the manner of the member in questions responding that prompted the question. Skin's a terribly reasonable sort, and there's been several instances of this exact sort of behaviour happening in other threads right across the board of late. Cool Skills membership profile doesn't actually indicate age and, frankly, responds like a kid. Not having a go, just having been on the receiving end of her of late in one of my own damn threads I have been sort of forming the impression that really this is coming from a very young kid.

Nothing wrong with that, got no problems with kids at all, but in discussions is does help if you actually know roughly the age of the person you're responding to. Some stuff ones prepared to put up with as a consequence of youth, inexperience etc, but the same behaviour from someone older and we are in a different territory.

Over the course of this last few days I've personally witnessed Cool Skill blow off and deliberately disregard direct Moderated instruction in two separate threads, and the manner, tone and attitude with which it has been done leans me somewhat to the conclusion that Cool Skill is in fact a very, very young person.

Hence, clarification required. Nothing untoward about it.

I am in agreement that cool skill exhibits behavior that implies adolescence.
SkinWalker tends to be a very reasonable person and I agree that knowing
the approximate age of a participant is a great tool to seperate inexperience
from negative adult behaviors.

I am certainly not suggesting that cool skill has not dished out his fair share.
I have seen some of the supposedly experienced Atheist members go apeshit
on religious individuals and cool skill therefore is not coming to the table
strictly with 'kiddie' notions.

In short, both Athiests and Believers have screwed up before and will do so
many other times. I am hoping cool skill has the capacity to understand this
and agree to minimize the 'problem' as much as he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back