COVID from a China lab.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/26/health/covid-war-doctors-sanjay-gupta/index.html

What kind of things is a CDC Admin privy too? Also seems that part of the job is to help viruses grow and grow. It all means that China is looking forward to WWIII and developing biological weapons beforehand or, at least this idea will grow before receding and that's even if it does.

LoL !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_biological_weapons_program
Field testing of the biological weapons was completed covertly and successfully with simulants and agents dispersed over wide, open areas.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

biological weapons are not new

china 1 child policy worked well
but too many males
so they need to kill off millions of males

is that why the "only kills old men" conspiracy started ?

how many women are being killed by it ?

statistically it appears to spread the most in populations who do not share social empathy
the more un caring the population
the wider the spread

could china manufacture such an intelligent virus ?
i dont think so for this one because the kill rate is too low
unless the next generation will be a higher kill rate
in which case the 4th wave which will hit the usa in the next year will be interesting to watch

you see mexico covid deaths have doubled.

south American deaths are now probably around 5 million at least, but only less than 1% of deaths will be tested for covid

what type of person steals food from a starving poor person to spend it on testing a dead person for a virus ?

who else has huge population problem and too many men ?
India
what does indian people think of covid ?
old white mans disease and can be cured with curry

look at all the indian people not wearing masks and sharing food etc

they think they can control national economic system by driving their tractors in circles & crashing into things
& think covid is old white mans disease

who will have biggest deaths ?
south america & india
who benefits most ?
india & north america
so why would china make the weapon ?

and
if it only killed 2% everyone would ask for their money back

unless
covid is the carrier
so they WANT you to get it and think its nothing
because what comes next is the big one
and everyone who has caught covid and lived will die
horribly
or turn into zombies

do go-pros stay attached to zombies ?
it would be a cheap way to make new zombie movies
what would you use for the wifi Arial ?
metal dietary supplements like dennis is selling to everyone
turning everyone into metal pre-zombie machines

Last edited:
are you white ?
no
ok your mostly safe from covid
are you a man ?
yes
ok not soo safe from covid
you need to stick this magnesium pill up your butt

are you rich ?
not as rich as some people i know
then here let me help you buy what you need

then ...
once you have been turned into metal ass clown by dennis
and caught covid

government will be able to control you like a robot and switch you on and off

butt there is no cure unless you subscribe to my channel and buy the next installments of evangelical multi vitamins

for our premium gold n platinum members there is a limited opportunity to purchase the chromium zinc & magnesium smartbutt plug in supplements

they will save you from being a covid zombie government robot

Anyone who reads it can see that he's talking about the dangers of the covid vaccine.
No. Anyone who reads it with any semblance of understanding can see he is highlighting a potential danger and he is very specific about it.
The point I was making is that the article is about doctors who say the vaccine is causing bodily harm. You people seem to have the opinion that the vaccine is perfectly safe so I'm pointing out articles and videos that show doctors and scientists saying that the vaccine is causing injury and death. You're twisting things around to misrepresent what I'm saying.

Doctors now warn about permanent damage and cardiovascular events following COVID-19 vaccination
https://foreignaffairsintelligencec...scular-events-following-covid-19-vaccination/

The point I was making is that the article is about doctors who say the vaccine is causing bodily harm. You people seem to have the opinion that the vaccine is perfectly safe so I'm pointing out articles and videos that show doctors and scientists saying that the vaccine is causing injury and death.

Bullshit. The article points to the danger being administering it to older patients who have antigens - it doesn't call into question the safety of the vaccine.

You're twisting things around to misrepresent what I'm saying.

The problem is you just cut and paste shit without reading or understanding any of it. You are the one twisting and spreading disinfo through profound ignorance. The numbers so affected by this are in the hundredths of a percent!

Bullshit. The article points to the danger being administering it to older patients who have antigens - it doesn't call into question the safety of the vaccine.
Anyone who takes the time to read the article will see that you're grossly misrepresenting what it says. You just lost some credibility.

Yep, prelude to war.

Blame America for COVID and fuck with your neighbors.

:EDIT:

Geopolitics can be more something something9 than local. I remember when, Rob Ford, the late crack smoking Toronto mayor was all the buzz. (His brother is now the Ontario premiere.)

Last edited:
Anyone who takes the time to read the article will see that you're grossly misrepresenting what it says. You just lost some credibility.

You're like some comedy troll. You don't understand anything you post and whatever in the world makes you think that your "credibility" assessment is any less moronic than what you post? "Anyone" refers to people with some semblance of intelligence and they won't ever agree with you.

i like my one i made up
that anti-vaxer scammers are selling metal dietary supplements to people so they become metalised so the government can switch them on and off like robots with the 5th wave of covid infection & using elon musks star link satellites

Last edited:
I clicked on "Post Reply" and nothing happened so I clicked on it again. I ended up having a double post.

Hmmm, please share more of your online experiences. That was so interesting.
The ultimate in irony that you replied to this: "If only this were always the case, so much internet garbage would be stopped in its tracks." with irrelevant garbage.

I quote myself.

And India has nukes!

•Oct 23, 2020

i like her
i like her a lot !
129-1294687_hear-the-crowd-hands-up-concert.png

i am following a bright new(young sexy) thinkers lead on covid19 origin series
mutant zombie pet eaters

what i think is looking strong not weak is
big fat American with terrible personal hygiene living on cruise ships with people who eat other peoples pets
and them all sharing the same toilet which someone was using methane to clean it with
so covid19 is a methane based miniature pet dog fat old American diarrhea plague which has mutated into a the zombie Flu strain
then been spread in wonton valley lakes beverlyhills meat works pets 4 life food factory(possibly somewhere in florida usa with branches in texas)
then been spread by pet food meatworks factory workers forgetting to wash their hands when they met the postman at lunch time to collect their foreign made selfie stick super extension handle
so the postman has then spread it to the world.

its all making perfect sense now
selfie stick extension handles caused it because they were on special

i have proof from cdc web site
https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/vsp/surv/gilist.htm#2019

Cruise Line Cruise Ship Sailing Dates Causative Agent
Norwegian Cruise Line Norwegian Joy 11/8 – 24 Unknown
Aida Cruises AIDAdiva 10/3 – 13 Norovirus
Aida Cruises AIDAluna 9/28 – 10/12 Norovirus
Aida Cruises AIDAdiva 9/5 – 23 Norovirus
Carnival Cruise Line Conquest 9/7 – 14 Norovirus
Oceania Cruises Oceania Marina 3/18 – 4/5 Unknown
Princess Cruises Island Princess 2/8 – 18 Norovirus
Viking Ocean Cruises Viking Star 2/7 – 14 Norovirus
Viking Ocean Cruises Viking Sea 1/18 – 28 Norovirus
Royal Caribbean InternationalOasis of the Seas1/6 – 13Norovirus

https://abcnews.go.com/Travel/video...al-caribbean-cruise-ship-sickens-270-60314009

Last edited:
did dirty fat white rich Americans with norovirus create covid19 ?
& did it originally come from Florida where the most deaths have occurred & where all the cruise ship passengers come from ?

Princess cruise ship
forced to turn around after over 300 sickened with norovirus
Morgan Hines USA TODAY feb 11 2020

Norovirus isn't uncommon on cruise ships. Hundreds of passengers fell ill from the virus on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas in January 2019. The CDC reported 561 passengers and 31 crew members were treated for the ultra-contagious gastrointestinal illness on a cruise out of Port Canaveral, Florida.10/02/2020

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...0-amid-coronavirus-onboard-others/4715417002/

back to where it came from FLORIDA !

The Caribbean Princess ship, which was on a 14-day Caribbean voyage that departed on Feb. 2, is heading back to Port Everglades, Florida, according to a statement provided to USA TODAY by Princess Cruise spokesperson Negin Kamali. It is scheduled to arrive Thursday morning.

As Princess Cruises grapples with concerns of coronavirus onboard a ship in Japan, another one of its ships, the Caribbean Princess, was forced to turn around due to a norovirus outbreak.

At least 299 passengers and 22 crew members onboard the ship operated by California-based Princess Cruise Lines Ltd. have become sick, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Health Ministry of Trinidad & Tobago said in a statement it denied the ship entry as a precautionary measure given the outbreak

did dirty fat white rich Americans with norovirus create covid19 ?
& did it originally come from Florida where the most deaths have occurred & where all the cruise ship passengers come from ?

Princess cruise ship
forced to turn around after over 300 sickened with norovirus
Morgan Hines USA TODAY feb 11 2020

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...0-amid-coronavirus-onboard-others/4715417002/

back to where it came from FLORIDA !

Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas in January 2019.
The CDC reported 561 passengers and 31 crew members were treated for the ultra-contagious gastrointestinal illness on a cruise out of Port Canaveral, Florida. That’s more than the total number of passengers who fell ill from the norovirus on every cruise that set sail in 2018, the CDC said.

so the important questions are
who has been in control of the CDC & cruise ships since the election & when covid19 was created ?

2016 usa election ?

https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/vsp/desc/aboutvsp.htm

We accomplish our mission by

• Inspecting cruise ships in periodic, unannounced operational sanitation inspections.
  • Monitoring gastrointestinal illnesses and investigating or responding to outbreaks.
  • Training cruise ship employees on public health practices.
  • Providing health education and reliable and current public health information to the cruise ship industry, the traveling public, public health professionals, state and local health authorities, and the media.

How Does VSP Operate?
The program operates by the public health standards that can be found in the current version of the VSP Operations Manual These criteria target the control and prevention of gastrointestinal illnesses on cruise ships and are primarily based on standards found in the FDA Food Codeexternal icon and the World Health Organization’s Guide to Ship Sanitation.external icon

VSP periodically updates the VSP Operations Manual to reflect new technologies, current food science, disease patterns and trends, and emerging pathogens.

who is king of the cruises ?
Florida
who is king in Florida
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Scott

no joke they are the worst
us-states-most-covid-19-cases.jpg

global cruise ship virus outbreaks

what have Ron & Rick been doing while thousands of USA people catch and spread and start terrible viral outbreaks for years under their management ?
& did this help start covid19 ?

Last edited:
You people seem to have the opinion that the vaccine is perfectly safe so I'm pointing out articles and videos that show doctors and scientists saying that the vaccine is causing injury and death.
No vaccine is perfectly safe. It is merely much, much safer than living without it.

It's like a parachute. No parachute is perfectly safe. But if the plane you are in lost its tail and is about to crash, it's a much better option than crashing with the airplane. Even someone as fact-challenged as you would choose the parachute in that case.

Back