Deadly shooting at US university

not jerking at all actually.i just want this thread to descend in to that pissy arguement as quickly as possible so we can just avoid the foreplay.

you think gun control will prevent this kinda shit?

illegal guns will always be found.

i live in CANADA where there's way less guns. when i was 15 i was offered to buy a Glock. how would gun control have prevented me from getting that gun?

you think criminals buy their guns from a store?

the only thing that concerns me about this story is whether the shooter was you-know-what or not.

so because someone once offered you a gun that is always the case?
yes i think criminals buy guns from a store.
gun control would make guns harder to buy

so because someone once offered you a gun that is always the case?
yes i think criminals buy guns from a store.
gun control would make guns harder to buy

street gangs don't get their guns from a store. and if some do, they have other sources too.

look im not saying i'm for or against gun control. i think the less guns the better. i'm just saying that making it harder to get a gun legally is unlikely to make it harder to get a gun in general. guns aren't sold in stores in Toronto, but if i wanted to get one i'd just have to make a few phone calls.

and im not even in a street gang or anything.

Holy sht :(

Lower casualties than your average Iraqi university, but less expected

A terrorist. That's what. This guy reported shot over fifty people, thirty of whom are dead at the last report. Also, there are conflicting reports of a second gunman on the opposite side of campus.

This does not strike me as you average spree shooting.

I'm waiting to hear the race/religion of the shooter(s).

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23392898-details/'Over%2030%20dead'%20in%20Virginia%20campus%20shooting/article.do

Sky also reported one witness describing a gunman as Asian, wearing a vest with an "ungodly" amount of ammunition, firing at will. The student newspaper has quoted a victim who described the shooter as an Asian male in his twenties wearing a maroon hat and a black coat.

Reports suggested the massacre may have been sparked by a romance gone wrong with the gunman hunting down his girlfriend.

The name of the gunman was not immediately released, and investigators offered no motive for the attack. It was not immediately known if the gunman was a student.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23392898-details/'Over%2030%20dead'%20in%20Virginia%20campus%20shooting/article.do

virginiaAP1604_468x235.jpg

An unidentified man is arrested. It is unclear what role he played in the shooting. Sources in University Relations told the student newspaper there may have been two arrests

Back