Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm unsure of my sexual orientation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what I want

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
people hate being homosexual because other people hate homosexuals. the problem is the other people, society... not homosexuality itself.

Apply this logic to other statements:

People hate being happy because other people hate happy people. The problem is the other people, society, not the happy people.

People hate eating pork because other people hate pork-eaters. The problem is the other people, society, not the people that hate eating pork.

People die because other people die. The problem is the other people, society, not the people dying.

Therefore, if you get rid of everyone else but yourself, you will be an immortal happy homosexual pork-eater... no?

No. The reasons for hating homosexuality are subjective for each person.
The only objective error of human homosexuality is related to reproduction.

Last edited:
people hate being homosexual because other people hate homosexuals. the problem is the other people, society... not homosexuality itself.
Why are you trying to take aways Genji control of his happiness, and give it to me?

True happiness come from within.:m:

Therefore, if you get rid of everyone else but yourself, you will be an immortal happy homosexual pork-eater... no?

what i meant is that homosexuals don't actually hate being homosexuals, they only hate it because other people hate it.

No. The reasons for hating homosexuality are subjective for each person.

of course, but what has that to do with anything i said...

The only objective error of human homosexuality is related to reproduction.

why would it be an error?

True happiness come from within.:m:

it comes from other people too. and yeah, drugs :m:

what i meant is that homosexuals don't actually hate being homosexuals, they only hate it because other people hate it.

All of the homosexuals? And you know this ...how? And are you the official spokesperson for all homosexuals in the world?

Baron Max

Why dont you just hire a prostitute to releave the frustration and leave people to get on with their homosexual lives.

That would be nice if homosexuals got on with their perverted lives, but they don't! They keep having rallys, keep trying to get special rights, keep throwing their perverted sexual desires up in everyone's face all the time!

What do you think would happen if men started forming public "Pussy Eating Rallys" and women began to have public marches for "Cocksucker's Rights" and husbands and wives began to have large public gatherings to announce to the world the joys of anal sex?

See? That's what homosexuals do ....they throw out their perverted sexual desires for everyone to see ...and to gag about and be disgusted with!

Get on with your homosexual play, enjoy it, revel in it, ....but don't throw it into our faces all the fuckin' time!

Baron Max

That would be nice if homosexuals got on with their perverted lives, but they don't! They keep having rallys, keep trying to get special rights, keep throwing their perverted sexual desires up in everyone's face all the time!

What do you think would happen if men started forming public "Pussy Eating Rallys" and women began to have public marches for "Cocksucker's Rights" and husbands and wives began to have large public gatherings to announce to the world the joys of anal sex?

See? That's what homosexuals do ....they throw out their perverted sexual desires for everyone to see ...and to gag about and be disgusted with!

Get on with your homosexual play, enjoy it, revel in it, ....but don't throw it into our faces all the fuckin' time!

Baron Max

I'm sure that would be fine with them, as son as they get equal rights...like the right to marry and the right to serve openly in the military. I know that you think those are "special rights," but that's largely because you refuse to conceptualize the rights at issue properly. ;)

Baron Max
I agree some of them could be a little less in your face with the acting like women and that, but would that make any difference to people like you?

BTW don't assume I'm gay because I think fucked up people, insecure in their own sexuality need to STFU about gays and get layed.

I agree some of them could be a little less in your face with the acting like women and that, but would that make any difference to people like you? [/quote]

Yeah, it would. I don't know any, or at least damned few, men who walk around spouting thier desires to eat pussy as if it's what defines who and what they are! If gays want to enjoy their perverted ideas of sex, please do it ...just like pussy-eatin' men and cocksuckin' women try to do the same.

BTW don't assume I'm gay.....

Bothers you that someone might think so, huh???????

Baron Max

PS - what's "STFU" mean?

PS 2 - "layed" is spelled "laid".

There are some pretty perverted heterosexuals too :eek:

Yeah, but we don't hold marches down through the middle of town proudly proclaiming the joys of those perverted sexual methods and techniques. When I tie my women to the bed, and blindfold them, I seldom call anyone else to be a witness to the coming attraction ...well, unless some of my friends want to join us, of course!

With gays, on the other hand, their perverted sexuality is what defines them as humans. So sad, so terribly sad.

Baron Max

With gays, on the other hand, their perverted sexuality is what defines them as humans. So sad, so terribly sad.

Baron Max

So terribly sad, yet so true. Perverted sexuality, people, perversion personified. It defines them as humans.

Yeah, but we don't hold marches down through the middle of town proudly proclaiming the joys of those perverted sexual methods and techniques. When I tie my women to the bed, and blindfold them, I seldom call anyone else to be a witness to the coming attraction ...well, unless some of my friends want to join us, of course!

Baron Max

This is true, in Toronto they always have their big march through
the streets half naked.....proclaiming thier gay pride. I don't
have a problem with them....but I don't think they need the parades.

Baron you kinky freak:eek: what kinda knots do you use on the ropes lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back