Ethernos wants help to get a job

Ethernos D Grace

Registered Senior Member
PLEASE HELP ME GET A JOB. I HAVE NO SKILL.I WOULD EVEN TAKE ANY JOB. well paying JOB.ANYONE CEO OF A COMPANY. I CAN CLEAN UR MONEY ALSO> IF U DON't BELIEVE ME VISIT ME. IN ARUNACHAL PRADESH, AALO.

I need job ouside my country where i am from is a very backward place making money here with no skill is like a buying n living on dollar store.

What are we supposed to get from that video? What are you expecting from your post? You are unskilled and you live in India and want to leave India? What if someone said "I have a job for you washing dishing in a restaurant". You're in India. How would that help?

PLEASE HELP ME GET A JOB. I HAVE NO SKILL.
Perhaps you can get a job as a manual laborer of some kind, then. How old are you?
I WOULD EVEN TAKE ANY JOB.
Cleaner? Garbage collector? Messenger? Delivery guy? (Can you drive a car/bike/etc.?)
well paying JOB.
You will probably need to skill up for that.
ANYONE CEO OF A COMPANY. I CAN CLEAN UR MONEY ALSO>
Are you talking about money laundering? That is illegal. That is not a legitimate job. Are you soliciting for illegal activities?
IF U DON't BELIEVE ME VISIT ME. IN ARUNACHAL PRADESH, AALO.
Have you ever had a job before?
Whose computer/phone/tablet/other device are you using to access sciforums? Can they help you get a job?

Back