exchemist , research papers .

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 minute thing.

Most people do not live on sciforums.com.

I knew that exchemist was present , online , at the time of my thread . I prefer it that way , any way.

By the way , two and a half days latter , no links to any research papers , co-authored by him . Not surprised really .

Last edited:
If he did give you a list of publications how would you know they were his?

That was the point of 2 minutes to respond . If he was part of any research paper he would know the Journal it was published in and the year and month , any body would . And give a link to where the paper can be found and read .

Did you and exchemist have a discussion suggesting that he was going to get you this info? Post it in the forum? :?

That was the point of 2 minutes to respond . If he was part of any research paper he would know the Journal it was published in and the year and month , any body would . And give a link to where the paper can be found and read .
It takes like 30s to find a person who has published in my field and get a chunk of their publication history and paste a link to it.

Don't be disingenuous. An association between the author's name and exchemist is not already public as you well know.

Co-Author in any Journal is public . The point of the Journal is to make your or anybodys research public . Be known , World Wide , is the goal .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back