Fairies caught on tape!

The third one is at least original and fits with other footage. So thanks for posting. The first two are obvious fakes. You should know better than to have posted these..

Sarkus, what say you? We got you to agree about spiritual orbs...how 'bout fairies? :D

;)
What exactly do you think you got me to agree about? :confused:

These... fairies... I'll withhold my comments until I'm sure MR is posting these as a joke rather than as evidence that he considers to rationally support the existence of fairies.

The one with the children was very good for an amateur film.
How do they get the fairy on the video?

What exactly do you think you got me to agree about? :confused:

These... fairies... I'll withhold my comments until I'm sure MR is posting these as a joke rather than as evidence that he considers to rationally support the existence of fairies.

We are just joking with you, Sarkus. ;)

have some pixie dust........

pixie-dust-pan_14794.jpg

Luminescent Cryptofairies.
Also Orbs.
Then you have the next size up, which is luminescent bird-winged cryptofairie-eating bugs. Next size up from there is luminescent flying-humanoid cat-innards devouring bugs. The biggest of all being the luminescent flying-snake cow-mutilating giant bug.

It's all just giant bugs which have a unidirectional air flow into their trachea. Super-oxygen-systems makes them do super-fast maneuvers.

P.S. The New Unexplained Files on Discovery had a great episode on eyewitness close encounters with the red eyed mothman.

Back