Fear!!

When I was young my fear was of me getting old. Now I cant wait to grow up! But seriously, Im afraid that Ill never be happy. I mean, Im a pretty happy person in general, but mentally Im not happy and Im scared to death that Ill live my whole life and never feel real happiness.

Oh, and clowns scare the sh*t out of me too:D

Groove on

Im scared to death that Ill live my whole life and never feel real happiness.

That's what medication is for, m'dear. "Real" happiness is just the carrot that's dangled in front of our faces to keep everyone from killing themselves at the outset.

I laugh in the face of death;
And drop ice cubes down the vest of fear!!!
:p
Sir Edmund Blackadder III

i started a thread like this about two weks ago.. but here are mine..

-spiders heheh
-showers
-bathrooms in general
-elevaters
-large bodies of water
-dark.. nightlight please (no funny jokes about my name)
-vaccum cleaners
-clowns (real ones.. the figurines and stuff doesn't bother me)
-guns
-the idea of aliens
-heights
-heights
-heights
-cars when im walking at night
-large snakes (the baby ones are adorable)
-dreaming about commiting suicide while sleep-walking

hmm.. if i think of anythings else ill be sure to add. hehe:eek:

Mime's. It's just not natural. They do nothing all day. Just sit there and look stupid!!! AND PEOPLE LIKE THEM???? WHY?????

I fear anything that makes it's living by standing still for a few hours.

Fear.

I have a fear of control. I don't want control, nor am I born with a sense of control, nor do I want control thrust upon me. I'm not a natural leader, but I make a pretty damn good sidekick :D or a second-in-command, as long as the commander doesn't fall off a cliff or anything. :)

I have a tremendous fear and love of Nothingness. The Black Void known as Outer Space. I love to stare out at night into the sky, just thinking there's nothing out there...and I get this gut-wrenching, hollow, choking feeling every time I do. But I can't avoid it. It's so entrancing, yet terrible.

The fear of being lost. Lost, and nowhere to go. No home. No family. Nothing familiar. Surrounded by strangers. Human-sized mazes freak me out.

The fear of drowning. I had a traumatizing experience, where I nearly drowned due to an overly-large woman sitting on a tube. It was on the Lazy River, and traffic was extreme, so I decided to go under and swim to find a less jammed up place. Since I can hold my breath for a maximum of 2 minutes, I swam and swam under everyone. Unfortunately, there were no openings, and I had already gone too far to go back. Frantically, I began to swim, and I began to feel the awful urge to just suck in water. My vision turned blurry, and with a push I tried to break to the surface for air. Bad choice, 'cause I was directly beneath this "horizontally priviledged" lady. I finally managed to push her aside, and she gave me the EYE, only drawn out longer and more pissed off. It was rather funny. :D

wHAT? U THA ONE WHO THINK HE A CARTOON. U DARE CALL ME A SICK DUCK. NO NO NO NO NO NO. NO. I MAY BE A SICK PUPPY THAT LIKES TO LICK HIS OWN BALLS, BUT THEY R ME BALLS AND THEY BE REAL.

balls? what are balls?

Last edited by a moderator:
--Blastoff--
But snakes are so pretty! And silky smooth! :D

--Kenshin--
Are you sure you don't have any fears at all? Heights? Drowning? Giant cockroaches that eat through your shoes and gnaw at your bones? :) And welcome to SciForums!

--PPLingo--
Nice screenname, :D And welcome to SciForums!

Hmmmmm

I'd say

Being struck my lightning. If it is thundering outside you never know if it is going to happen. Lightning can be so random where it strikes and hit things that don't conduct electricity very well.

Also, it is incredibly fast and almost unavoidable (they say if you are ever caught in a bad situation, squat down as much as much as you can, and cover your head; they say squat instead of lay down because most rubber shoes are anti electricity conductors).

Just being out in an open place, looking at dark clouds in the sky while it is raining. A brilliant flash....... Scary

That the bible might be true

Going to jail. I would probably either die from boredom or kill myself. Either that or die in a fight while defending myself from trying to be raped.

And cock roaches (and similar looking creatures, like big bettles), I'm really scared of those.

I guess those would be the 4 main ones I can think of.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Coolskill, you bum!!! :mad: I'm so freakin' scared right now! That picture, oh my god!!! I seriously can't stop trembling!

But it's ok, coolskill, I forgive you! :D No hard feelings? Sorry for call you a bum, but that's one scary picture (or should I say two?) I was so unfortunate as to be sitting in a dark room... As soon as I can stop shaking, I'm going to send that to everyone I know, *evil laughter!* :D

*trembles and looks about*

me w.e.

hey blue!
wasnt that scary as hell?

i actually got that from porfiry's thread
http://www.sciforums.com/t6063/s/thread.html

i saw it las nyt and got the crap scared out of me.
when my friend came over this morning, i told him 2 look at it while i went 2 the kitchen.
thats when i heard him scream like a girl at the top of his lungs.
we started laughing like crazy.

Sorry for calling you a bum
dont worry about that. iv been called much much worse in the few days since i joined sciforums.

Back