Fedrich Valentich's Disappearance:What happened?

What particular aspect suggests otherwise? ;)

My point was to demonstrate that without any evidence or information regarding the actual events that caused this plane to disappear, any suggestion, by any of us, is merely speculative. The theory that he chose to disappear without a trace, that the plane crashed due to engine failure or that "UFO" activity was responsible all have equal support by available facts.

None.

Goofy Posted:

<i>"The theory that he chose to disappear without a trace, that the plane crashed due to engine failure or that "UFO" activity was responsible all have equal support by available facts.

None.
</i>

firstly,I have given lots of <I>Indirect</i> facts suggesting that a UFO was the cause of his dissapearance.You gave some Indirect evidence too.Where's the question of None?

secondly,If my discussion about Fedrich Valentich can fetch anything ,that will be something.But i believe the Australians are competent enough to realise that they had a criminal in their hands that is too say <i>If</i> your assumption was true...may be you Indirectly point towards Australia's AF's Incompetence...then the matter is different.The point of a discussion certainly should be a suitable but agreeable end.You started this discussion with a valid thinkable evidence that Valentich was a criminal running away from something or you yourself suggested that Cessna might have some problems,but whats the damm point?Do you get any results for that?Was there any Direct evidence pointing that his engine might have failed because of reasons other than a UFO,neither you have given any direct evidence towards the fact that he might have done something criminal,do you have any evidence that it was
NOT BECAUSE OF A UFO?
I am sure you dont.If you do,please provide us with some evidence to Negate my own argument...

thanks....

bye!
PS:I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO REPLY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS...JUST HAVE FEW TESTS LEFT....

You started this discussion suggesting a UFO was responsible, but whats the damm point? Do you get any results for that? Was there any direct evidence pointing that his engine might have failed because of a UFO, haveyou given any direct evidence towards the fact; do you have any evidence that it was
BECAUSE OF A UFO?
I am sure you dont. If you do,please provide us with some evidence to negate my own argument...

I don't have to prove a UFO was not involved. You have to prove it was.

:m: Peace.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! "Legal notices."

I ask the same questions of you that you ask of me
and there is a problem? Such is always the case when
someone disagrees with a UFO "enthusiast", n'est-ce pas?

Grow up? I think a little self-evaluation for you is in order.

Originally posted by goofyfish

I ask the same questions of you that you ask of me
and there is a problem?
[/i]
I would never have a problem discussing things out Goof.Never.You made a statement in your reply that <I>YOU</I> have to prove that it was because of UFO...

did i start my thread or did i ever say that i am out here to change your mind?I cant do that off course.I merely gave some points,you gave yours.so where's the question of proving anything?.thanks.
Such is always the case when
someone disagrees with a UFO "enthusiast", n'est-ce pas?
You sound like you have been a debunker working for Govt...Such is the case...mmm whatever how many such cases you have seen?;)
Grow up? I think a little self-evaluation for you is in order.
Mimmickry is done by Kids,you and I know who mimmicks around here.Grow up.
Lets hope there is...;)

bye!

Goofy said this to Chris:
<i>What particular aspect suggests otherwise?</i>

You thief!...;):) you once used my own tactics for argument sake?!!?:);)

bye!

Originally posted by zion
...you and I know who mimmicks around here.
But only one of us understands what mimmickry really is, and it is not you.

You ask if you ever said that you were out here to change my mind. Did I ever say I was trying to change yours? I merely threw out an alternative, for which you and others then began to challenge. You ask for evidence yet provide none of your own. You clain to not have a problem discussing things. This statement , however, is quickly nullified by your change from discussing your post to engaging in a mildly ad-hominem attack.

"Grow up goofy."

With that statement, you admit you can no longer talk rationally.
With that statement, my participation in your thread comes to an end.
Now you can engage in all the non-supported speculation to wish.

I am sorry if you felt offended at my statement.

I"ll take it back if you desire.

thanks.

Back