Female Genital Mutilation

J.B said:
It is just another natural way that blacks treat their women.

Primitive is, as primitive does.
How is it different from how whites treat their men --- by circumcising them!

At a very young age, and certainly without my consent, I was circumcised. Do I think it's wrong; NO!

Yes, it's probably wrong, too.

It's part of my culture, and I was raised being told that it is acceptable.

Do you believe everything you're told?

You don't hear Duendy or Bells speaking out against this and I'm willing to bet it's because they never thought about it.

Are you permanently disfigured? Has your circumcision meant that sex is always painful for you? Did you have problems caused by infection after your circumcision? Are you unable to enjoy sex?

gendanken :

Example of a female out of her cart.

Haven't read the full message. U got ur rights. Right? Or do you need to be able to read better.

Females like that piss me off. They do not deserve to call us super males degenerate. It is that simple. If they deserve it, let them have their freedom. Let her have it, and let us put her in her place like she deserves. Have your freedom but join your cart.

James R said:
Are you permanently disfigured? Has your circumcision meant that sex is always painful for you? Did you have problems caused by infection after your circumcision? Are you unable to enjoy sex?
Circumcision takes an integral and important part of your body --- and leaves you disfigured. It reduces your sexual feelings (the foreskin has more than 20,000 (or is it much more?) sensory nerves in them. It makes your penis look ugly. And hardens your inner skin (glans), which the foreskin would otherwise protect. This further reduces the pleasure sensation several folds. And it would have several other harmful effects that science has no means to figure out yet.

It is still much less than what female genital mutilation entails. But then you have to look at how few women go through genital mutilation, and how many men go through it in the world.

Circumcision takes an integral and important part of your body --- and leaves you disfigured. It reduces your sexual feelings (the foreskin has more than 20,000 (or is it much more?) sensory nerves in them.

Do you think that's a major problem, when most men ejaculate within a minute or two of penetration, circumcised or not?

It makes your penis look ugly.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And it would have several other harmful effects that science has no means to figure out yet.

How do you know?

BTW: Don't get me wrong. I'm not arguing for male circumcision, any more than I'm arguing for female circumcision.

Back