girl almost beaten to death over texting

yes, but, truly, some people, never understand, only by hitting them in the face

Hitting someone in the face is very bad to do but almost killing this girl was way to much to do to get her attention.

Hitting someone in the face is very bad to do but almost killing this girl was way to much to do to get her attention.

correct, but but, not usually a punsh on the face, a punsh on the sholder, or stomech, and a slap on the face :p
i don't want to hurt him, but beleive me, you never met someone who don't understand talking, so i know a guy, always keep mocking of me, and just stuck on me, mocking and doing bad things, talking to him, didnt make a difference, so, what to do? hitt him, and that really solved the problem :p some people really can't understand by talking, but i'm not saying punshing him to death, or punshing him intill you hurt him or something, and i'm not giving an excuse to that guy, i didnt say he had to or anything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway, you say, hitting someone is a bad thing, now, what about killing innocent people?

ps: i'm not violant at all, neither racist or whatever, i always make sure of what i think, i always think twice, well, most times, anyway, i never hitted someone in my life, only rarely. and most self defence, very rarely too.

Last edited:
As if it is better to hit a 13 year old boy than a 13 year old girl? Obviously the girl didn't deserve to get kicked in the head with steel toed boots and almost die, but maybe she did deserve a slap in the face.

As if it is better to hit a 13 year old boy than a 13 year old girl? Obviously the girl didn't deserve to get kicked in the head with steel toed boots and almost die, but maybe she did deserve a slap in the face.

yes, a slap, nothing more.

anyway, you say, hitting someone is a bad thing, now, what about killing innocent people?

Killing someone isn't right whatsoever unless your life is threatened or your at war.

if your a male there is a HUGE difference. 2nd it depends on the age of the attack if the attacker is 14 and male its better. beating someone to withing an inch of there life over words is retarded.

you cant compare the 2 one is taking a life another one isn't coming close to that in the context.

It's not an excuse, but certainly it was arrogant to assume you can insult someone with impunity, especially a teenage boy who is grieving for his brother and might have poor impulse control.

Why the hell are you focusing on whether she was arrogant? She might have been emotionally distressed, too.

I don't care if he had poor impulse control. Common human decency should have stopped him kicking her head in. If he slapped her across the face once, I'd sympathize, but kicking her in the head repeatedly to the point that she almost died? Um, no. Lock him up, please, where he can't hurt anyone else.

Who the hell cares if she was a woman? I know it was wrong and brutal, but it was not entirely unprovoked.

Why do you care that he was a boy? You seem to be factoring his gender into the equation when you say he might have "poor impulse control" due to being a teenaged boy. Nice double standard. :cool:

you cant compare the 2 one is taking a life another one isn't coming close to that in the context.

no no, that's teh point or to compare, i have a point, if he answers the question.
(and i know the answer effocrse will be yes, killing is aloooot worse than hitting)

Killing someone isn't right whatsoever unless your life is threatened or your at war.

then, what about killing innocent people? that's what i asked about?

arent they doing that in iraq, and palastine, and others? huh :bugeye:

or, killing muslims and arabs, is OK and right, but hitting and killing is not right. yes you got a point ;)

(effcorse hitting, or killing, or even violence is a very bad thing, we all agree on that)

Back