Good People .

Yeah it's like they like you. You're just another Internet dumbass.
Pluto2: "You're a dumbass!" "Why don't you go fuck yourself?" "Women these days are pathetic, narcissistic misogynists" "People on the Internet are like cancer"

Also Pluto2: "The funny thing is that there are few or no good people on the Internet. I've been abused countless times on the Internet . . ."

Now that's funny. (Even funnier is you won't understand why those two lines are ironic.)

Pluto2: "You're a dumbass!" "Why don't you go fuck yourself?" "Women these days are pathetic, narcissistic misogynists" "People on the Internet are like cancer"

Also Pluto2: "The funny thing is that there are few or no good people on the Internet. I've been abused countless times on the Internet . . ."

Now that's funny. (Even funnier is you won't understand why those two lines are ironic.)

Prove me wrong or go suck a dick.

The Internet has become like a organized crime nowadays and many internet forums should be checked by police and law enforcement professionals.

I bet that if police really saw what is going on on many internet massage boards many of the posters there will go to jail.

Why do you think that paddoboy or many other nice posters left sciforums forever?

It's because the people on the Internet are not nice and civilized people.

I don't think that SF is like the Dark Web.

But who knows about Russian and Chinese cyber attacks for me PMing Taiwan for the cash for the Uranium 235.

Prove me wrong or go suck a dick.

The Internet has become like a organized crime nowadays and many internet forums should be checked by police and law enforcement professionals.

I bet that if police really saw what is going on on many internet massage boards many of the posters there will go to jail.

Why do you think that paddoboy or many other nice posters left sciforums forever?

It's because the people on the Internet are not nice and civilized people.

if
swan song
then
Your eloquence seems to be in need of a wee bit of polish

People on the Internet are becoming increasingly selfish and sadistic.

The Internet is becoming a sadistic and heartless place.

I say this because I know for a fact that super-rich people on the Internet like to see the poor and unfortunate people like me suffer so this is why I say that the Internet is a very healthless and sadistic place.

This is why i think all humans should get nuked.

If humans are sadistic and we can't treat the poor and unfortunate among us with respect then I think all of humanity deserves to be destroyed, for ever.

People on the Internet are becoming increasingly selfish and sadistic.

The Internet is becoming a sadistic and heartless place.

I say this because I know for a fact that super-rich people on the Internet like to see the poor and unfortunate people like me suffer so this is why I say that the Internet is a very healthless and sadistic place.

This is why i think all humans should get nuked.

If humans are sadistic and we can't treat the poor and unfortunate among us with respect then I think all of humanity deserves to be destroyed, for ever.

So you would would wipeout everyday people ( common people ) , like yourself because of the super rich actions ? You are fucked up . Seriously you are and anyone who thinks like you is ......fucked up .

Back