Guess who is this?

Since I think this is a mission impossible (I don't know how Enmos do it), I am going to give Enmos........ 1.5 points

Update score:

Enmos: 3 + 1.5 = 4.5 :eek:
Ghost_007: 2
Oli: 2
Tuberculatious: 1

I've gotta run to post office before they're closed, ouch, ciao

lol Inny.. I don't think the others would like that too much.
Ciao :)

I was being not generous because your score was/is still leading ;)

Oh yeah, please, En. I almost forgot this scientist dude :p:

Next:

who7.jpg

Hint in the picture.

Ok, I'll just post them. Along with the earlier hints.

Picture:
who7.jpg

Earlier hints:
-It's a famous scientist. And he has something, in the field of science of course, called after him.

New hints:
- He died in 2000.
- He's known, among other things, for his work on superconductors.

Ok, thanks for the hint. But first of all, could you help me with this, Enny, I am oh so confused :p:

off-topic:
I have just bought a new laptop, the OS is vista (I never use any vista till today). I am now downloading some pics from my camera. In my previous PC, after finish working with a camera or whatever USB disks I use, there is a small icon on the corner of the pc screen, which I have to click so that I can safely remove the hardware. In this new one, I can't find any, but I have Angst to remove the USB cable. This is the screenshot of the lower part of the screen:

myvaio.jpg

Which is it that I have to click, En?
/off-topic

Ok, thanks for the hint. But first of all, could you help me with this, Enny, I am oh so confused :p:

off-topic:
I have just bought a new laptop, the OS is vista (I never use any vista till today). I am now downloading some pics from my camera. In my previous PC, after finish working with a camera or whatever USB disks I use, there is a small icon on the corner of the pc screen, which I have to click so that I can safely remove the hardware. In this new one, I can't find any, but I have Angst to remove the USB cable. This is the screenshot of the lower part of the screen:

myvaio.jpg

Which is it that I have to click, En?
/off-topic

Umm.. I don't know. I don't see the icon Windows uses for it.
But I never use it anyway. Just make sure your camera is off before removing the USB cable.
Or hang on for bit while I check something.

Ok, I was checking whether or not there was an option to safely remove it in "This Computer" (or whatever it's called in the English version). But there doesn't seem to be one.
Also, the 'safely remove' icon doesn't appear for me either. Must be an XP thing.
I always:
- Turn off the camera and wait for it to really be off,
- Remove the USB cable from the computer,
- Remove the USB cable from the camera.

I think the manual says you have to do it in that order, but I could be wrong.
Check your manual if you want to be sure.
That said, I've plugged in and removed my camera hundreds of times and never had any problems whatsoever.

Congrats on your new laptop btw :)

You can also try clicking on all the icons though, couldn't do any harm.
The first one (from the left) is the updates, not sure about the next four though.
Perhaps try the arrow thingy ?

Ok, I was checking whether or not there was an option to safely remove it in "This Computer" (or whatever it's called in the English version). But there doesn't seem to be one.
Also, the safely remove icon doesn't appear for me either. Must be an XP thing.
I always:
- Turn off the camera and wait for it to really off,
- Remove the USB cable from the computer,
- Remove the USB cable from the camera.

I think the manual says you have to do it in that order, but I could be wrong.
Check your manual if you want to be sure.
That said, I've plugged in and remove my camera hundreds of times and never had any problems whatsoever.

I have followed your steps, thanks a lot! :) I was about to ask, 'what if I want to remove an external hard disk', but I guess I should spent some time to read all that manual :p

Congrats on your new laptop btw :)

Thanks. This thing is so confusing ~.~ What is it with all this office 2007, it looks sooo complicated, I like my old one better (I guess office 2003). The windows explorer is also confusing, I wonder how long will it takes to learn everything! Also, Enny, how long this thing will last? My old laptop last for only 3 years (but it was cheap), it died every half an hour or so (it feels hot). I thought that I could use that old one for at least 15 years, I was so careful with it :/ I hope this one will last longer!

You can also try clicking on all the icons though, couldn't do any harm.
The first one (from the left) is the updates, not sure about the next four though.
Perhaps try the arrow thingy ?

I'll take a screenshot of what happens if I click each one, moment mal ja

I have followed your steps, thanks a lot! :) I was about to ask, 'what if I want to remove an external hard disk', but I guess I should spent some time to read all that manual :p
I guess you should :p

Thanks. This thing is so confusing ~.~ What is it with all this office 2007, it looks sooo complicated, I like my old one better (I guess office 2003). The windows explorer is also confusing, I wonder how long will it takes to learn everything! Also, Enny, how long this thing will last? My old laptop last for only 3 years (but it was cheap), it died every half an hour or so (it feels hot). I thought that I could use that old one for at least 15 years, I was so careful with it :/ I hope this one will last longer!
I honestly have no idea, I only have had mine for just over a year now.
What your describing, though, sound like the battery giving up life. A new battery would probably have done the trick (if the laptop is still worth such an investment of course).

Ah, I didn't see the original statement that he was Dutch.
Pfft foreigners. :D

Back