homophobia

Asguard

Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
Ok there was a girl who liked me so much she said she wanted to marry me and have my children ect

today i decided to stop hiding the fact that i am bi from everyone and i decided to tell her thinking it wouldnt even matter

she told me never to talk to her again and acted like

i am not going to post the whole convo but here is some exstracts
Rebecca: yah well you did
Rebecca: dont tell me im shallow!
Rebecca: dont even talk to me
Rebecca: ur mean]

Rebecca: yah ok
Rebecca: dont turn this on me
Rebecca: its not my fault
Rebecca: im not the ones WHOS BI!

how could she?

i mean i wouldnt cheat on her with anyone male OR female
*crys*:(

These are the days of our lives .....

And yet people still wonder ...

Welcome to it, Avatar.

I live in a different situation: I have an ex-girlfriend who is convinced not that I'm gay but that I am a woman; that's what cracks me up so much about gender insults around here. I also have a girlfriend--among other titles of dubious respect--who actually asked me to have sex with a guy so she could see it. And I do recall a wild bisexual night in a hotel somewhere that slips my mind. It has to be at one of two places, given who all was around; but that makes ... three women I've dated who (A) would not leave, and (B) thought I should be screwing guys.

It never makes sense.

Not ever.

On the other hand, my actual family probably only wonders, if even that. My mother is convinced that one of my best friends is gay; she might, actually, be right, as I'm finding out these days. But he'll never admit to it, and what's actually funny is that my mother generally assumed that all my friends corrupted me; it would never occur to her that it was the other way around. Generally speaking, even if they thought I was capable of doing guys, they would probably be in denial.

Let's put it this way, though: No matter how in love you fall, no matter how much the world seems on your side, if your partner can't screw, the relationship is doomed. And, frankly, if she can't deal with that simple deviation from her expectations, I doubt the fun stuff involving custom-designed equipment, bodily produce, and hordes of clown-midgets would fly except when it hit the fan.

The heart will mend, the conscience find its ease. But the raging boner shall never falter.

Go with what feels good. Anyone else has a problem with it, well, it's their own damn problem.

thanx,
Tiassa :cool:

im ASGUARD not avatar

and it would have been cheating either way so what difference does it make??????

i told my best friend and i didnt even have to say it cause he said he has known for 3 months

wierd cause I havent known that long

ok here is a really strange thing

i have been having a REALLY bad day cause i found out my best friend has liver and kidney damage so i was drinking myself drunk and blurted it out to mum amoung other things (like that my best friend is a drug dealer)

and she goes if u have never done anything how do u know???

how stupid R people

i knew i wasnted to screw a girl before i did too

how dose every vergin know

and as if she wanted me to answer that question ANYWAY "er mum its cause i have a desire to suck a guy off" how stupid are people

and then she is like make sure ur careful cause its worse for that

well thanks mum i am more likly to get aids if i have one partner of either sex than my brother who brings home a new GF every week

i cant belive the stupidity of people

I can't believe she did that to you Az

You did nothing to her but tell her the truth.
Whatever happened to people liking honesty in relationships today? Has that been thrown out of the window too?

Azi, you have done nothing wrong, absolutly nothing wrong. I think you did the right thing by telling her

*shakes head in disbelief*

Asguard: why would she react like that?:(
i mean i wouldnt have cheated on her either way
zvirbulvanags: because she got to know that there is no future relationship with you
zvirbulvanags: you destroyed her plans
zvirbulvanags: you said for yourself she wanted kids from you and all- now you say you are a bi- that means that you don't want to have wth her anything more than a friendship (I know no girl that would like to see another man as her boyfriend's "friend")
zvirbulvanags: it hurt her because she wanted smthing more and she wanted you all for herself and not to share you with any other - especially a guy

Last edited:
*jumps up and down*

i am BI avatar

i like both

just like u like red heads and blonds

fact that i like redheads doent mean i cant screw a blond happerly

zvirbulvanags: it hurt her because she wanted smthing more and she wanted you all for herself and not to share you with any other - especially a guy
still remains

who said anything about sharing?????

cause i like girls doesnt mean she would have to share me with another girl

same applies

Av, I'd have to agree with Azi

Being Bi-Sexual doesn't mean you just like men. You like both men and women.

because she got to know that there is no future relationship with you
But there was, and if she see's her error, they may still be a chance

you destroyed her plans
She destroyed them herself

it hurt her because she wanted smthing more and she wanted you all for herself and not to share you with any other - especially a guy
It was self inflicted pain she is feeling. She over reacted BIG TIME

Avatar, the BI in Bi-Sexual must have given it away. Bi means two. He hasn't got a preference when it comes to gender. I say 'Good for him' and I support him all the way.

I see nothing wrong with either Homosexuals or Bi-Sexuals, but I must point out that I am neither (just to avoid confusion)

I don't say I have smthing against any homos or whatever -

I just told what that girl very probably had felt

Av, she had no reason to feel that way, she overreacted in a major, major way

And the Homophobia title thing, its cos she seems very Homophobic

Av, she had no reason to feel that way, she overreacted in a major, major way
you sure? but I'm almost 100% positive that that is how a girl could have felt

I once had a bisexual gf. Maybe your first reaction is: wow, did you have a threesome?
In fact, I wasn't really comfortable with it at first. I experienced it as a threat to the relationship.
It's like saying to your brunette gf that you actually prefer blondes.
Only after a while, I came to accept that it was not a threat to the reationship any more than she possibly being attracted to other guys. I know it's irrational, but apparently when it comes to love, we just are irrational.

And it would be homophobia if she had physically attacked you, or threatened you, or had she shown any other agressive raection. This was the reaction of a girl being hurt.
I can understand that.

a more personal note: Asguard, i do not think it is appropriate to get into the detail of showing the world her acual name. Please edit it.

you sure? but I'm almost 100% positive that that is how a girl could have felt
But there is no reason to feel that way. It shouldn't have made a difference at all. If she had said she was a little uncomfortable with the idea and said she'd need a little time to get used to it, sure, thats the responce I'd have given. But she blew up for no reason imo

I can't imagine how Azi must feel. atm I say who cares how the girl must have felt.
Anthony has all my sympathy and I just hope she see's that she over reacted and they patch things up.

As I've said before, Anthony has done nothing wrong. Its like saying she found out he was 5'9" and said 'I can't be with anyone that height'. Ant has done nothing by telling her the truth about himself. He is not responcible for her reaction.
Again, if she is hurt and feeling pain, it is self-inflicted

Back