huge gar

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011...-fish-caught-swimming-mississippi/?test=faces

if they killed this thing all involved should be shot there is NO need to kill a fisht hats 3x as old as you are

AlligatorGar.jpg

I think I saw a smaller one on River Monsters.

Poor fish.
I just love that Redneck attitude...
"Wow, lookit that! Ain't that kewl! here, Jim-Bob, let's kill it!":mad:

I just don't fit in with the other White Trash because of what I think about stuff like this...

Poor fish.

I just don't fit in with the other White Trash because of what I think about stuff like this...

Not only that , but some of em burn witches still . The same ones that only understand beating there kids and wives barefoot and pregnant . Children included .
Did I tell this joke already ?
What does a southern girl say to her lover ? Get off Me daddy you hurting Me.

Oh that is so bad . It's your fault . You inspired Me to say that

Poor fish.

How are you going to stuff and mount it on your wall if you don't kill it? But then again how much do you think the worlds largest stuffed Gar would go for on eBay?

How are you going to stuff and mount it on your wall if you don't kill it? But then again how much do you think the worlds largest stuffed Gar would go for on eBay?

The fish that are "mounted" are nothing more than fiberglass replicas of anything you bring in to them or anything you want them to make for you.

wonder what they taste like . Pacific sturgeon are the best fish I ever tasted . Right in there with Halibut as far as texture and flakiness of the meat . Yum Yum

Should also shoot the people who catch tuna or swordfish? How about catfish or bass?

Should also shoot the people who catch tuna or swordfish? How about catfish or bass?

problem is why kill the biggest one ever documented? ok cool keep it in the water weigh it take its picture release it if your going to eat one how about eat one of the smaller ones you cath this is a true dino of the species an. seems they live to 50 years old but id venture a guess this guy is older.. outside of that he must have a gene to make him grow faster than the normal spread that gene and get alot more big fish

problem is why kill the biggest one ever documented? ok cool keep it in the water weigh it take its picture release it if your going to eat one how about eat one of the smaller ones you cath this is a true dino of the species an. seems they live to 50 years old but id venture a guess this guy is older.. outside of that he must have a gene to make him grow faster than the normal spread that gene and get alot more big fish

How do you even know the fish was still alive? It was caught in a net, and fisherman pulled it into the boat by it's gills...not really something I would want to do with live 300+lb gar.

How do you even know the fish was still alive? It was caught in a net, and fisherman pulled it into the boat by it's gills...not really something I would want to do with live 300+lb gar.

story doesnt give much information if it was caught in a river as long as water is passing over his gills he would live

couple things here 1 if you fished youd know you can grab a large toothed fish by the gills and pull it aboard this usually does not hurt the fish

2 lets assume theres is only 100lbs of meat on there no way anyone could eat all of that

Not only that , but some of em burn witches still .

*looks around nervously*
Um, you do know what I am, right?

*Pulls up asbestos underwear*

I don't think gar is usually eaten...I mean, if they eat the fish, that's different. But I find killing stuff for trophies alone...kinda revolting.

Well I assume he pulled it along rather than straight up. Its not like you have to lift it up over your head weight-lifter style to get it in the boat.

Back